Danganronpa 2 Mafia: Despair Island Remix (Day 3)

Bok Choi

36 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

As it stands, you just told the mafia to target Evi in that case. L’Belle our trapper will have to choose between you and Akane for who to save

32 minutes ago, Yahy said:

Also, as Sonia, you know who she is, and so do i, right, @Eviora?

Pretty sure its about time to reveal what you've done

27 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

I’m waiting for them to publically roleclaim. You provide unconfirmed speculation I am unwilling to confirm or deny for the risk that the mafia will know it as the truth or a lie. But yes, due to this massclaiming strategy, I know everyone’s exact role. Evi, do you wish me for me to reveal your role? 

26 minutes ago, Yahy said:

If you know her role and you are town, you wouldnt complain about my bait to the mafia.

You are blackened.

24 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

I apologize for roleclaiming for you Evi, but I will claim your role. Evi is indeed Akane. I hope she doesn’t get nightkilled.

you didn't even try, Amber. as a town you would not even open your mouth in first place

if you convinced @cicada of you being town based on your behaviour on the last game, she should not believe you anymore, as last game as town you barely defended yourself, now you're talkative, and also wrong.

• Global Mods

I have reason to trust Mark at the moment. There’s a reason why I asked Yahy to hold back on lynching and shooting him, but town doesn’t want to seem to co-operate. 🤷‍♀️

Just now, cicada said:

I have reason to trust Mark at the moment. There’s a reason why I asked Yahy to hold back on lynching and shooting him, but town doesn’t want to seem to co-operate. 🤷‍♀️

Your reasoning is wrong, tell it or vote mark lol

I've proven literally 3 times that mark's behavior is scummish, i think you're the one not cooperating here

1 minute ago, cicada said:

not trying to disrespect you by any means of course, i just want you to live just as much as my beloved Fuyu@Eviora, with the cost of only my life

And im also begging you, @L'Belle, to trap me today, you wont regret it, i promise you'll be alive next day phase (if you happen to die, i promise i'll be able to finish the game in that same phase)

Edited by Yahy

• Global Mods

Well, if I state my reasoning then that means mafia will kill me at night. Better to read between the lines.

Calm down, I dislike being told what to do heh.

Just now, cicada said:

Well, if I state my reasoning then that means mafia will kill me at night. Better to read between the lines.

I'm getting targeted this night, it would be foolish not to target me tbh

i tell people what to do when i need to

i've already sniped cass, i know what i'm doing

2 minutes ago, cicada said:

please, sis, trust me

Just now, cicada said:

Would you get targeted? That’s what WIFOM wants you to think.

tbh i want someone to take the shot for me, we win the game if i live one more night lol

its not wifom, its obvious

I really don't blame you people for not reading the things i post, but i'm getting annoiyed by having to repeat everything

if ya're going to refuse to do what i tell, at least read everything lol

I've re-read this game over 5 times by now LOL

Edited by Yahy

1 minute ago, cicada said:

I just realised that the game would be considerably broken if Nano was mafia. Has anyone checked Nano???

Nano would lose his aligment once he transforms

I attacked him first night and chiaki transformed, it fits 

He also said that he was lying about sonia, which was mark's alibi

(We also had a mafia kill that night on kiet)

Edited by Yahy

Nano doesn’t count towards either side. Anyway, I tried to claim Evi was Akane because then she might take a mafia kill that was meant for the real Akane. It’s why I mentioned the little bit about nightkills afterwards

1 minute ago, DigitalAmber said:

Nano doesn’t count towards either side. Anyway, I tried to claim Evi was Akane because then she might take a mafia kill that was meant for the real Akane. It’s why I mentioned the little bit about nightkills afterwards

that screamed "this is a trap lmao"

you didnt even try

and also, read it again, you did throw the trap up before, thing that you wouldnt do as town: "I'm Sonia, this is a trap, i'll not out it lol"

3 minutes ago, cicada said:

Your reasoning is out of focus.

My reasoning is based in the events of the game

i know almost perfectly what happened in n0 up to 2

Here:

N0: i attacked nano, chiaki, who transformed, mafia attacked Kiet

N1: I attacked amethyst, who was immune, lykos was attacked by mafia

N2: i killed cass, a blackened, while the mafia targeted Yahen, Hajime

There's no way that nano lied, since im telling the truth and the real chiaki wouldn't be killed at all if she wasnt nano