Danganronpa 2 Mafia: Despair Island Remix (Day 3)

Bok Choi

10 minutes ago, Alistair said:

You can put an ! after Nekomaru. Ask Lykos if you believe I'm lying about my role =p

I would, but that would mean i confirm you as town, and you can see the mess it was to say the same for caimie :^( i really wanted tho

zzzz why people dun believe me

10 minutes ago, cicada said:

Your explanation in the chart doesn't give a clear reason as to why you're suspecting him, actually. It just says that you suspect him and want to get rid of him as quickly as you can. 🤔

I've been explaining it for 4 pages lmao

But this list was not made today

A lot of people were yellowed before this night and claims

Guess who didnt clean his name 😮

9 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

Yahy, You say Bok wouldn’t let Fat Togami be blackened, yet he literally has an equal chance of being blackened as any of us. Roles are not indicative of alignment. 

Also, basically what Evi said. There are two blackened left, I am not one of them. Astra could be, however.

Also, might as well see if I can promote it full coP

Reveal Sonia

you literally didn't add anything with this

it seems like you made a post just to point out another target

now you fell in ANOTHER condition of my plan, while astra fell in 0

at this point i'm not backing down for such coward tatics, say things for yourself, as a Sonia, you should've informed us or actually added things in the game lenght, you certainly didn't, even tho its typical of you to play quietly observating and not defend yourself direcly- you do this both as Mafia and Town.

Tl;dr: not working, die.

5 minutes ago, Yahy said:

Drago gave me his word

people may lie

5 minutes ago, Yahy said:

If Lbelle was mafia, i'd be as good as dead by now, knowing cass was TeruTeru.

Idunn get it

6 minutes ago, Yahy said:

Caimie is Byakuya and as i said, it would need like a giant absence of luck for byakuya to happen to be mafia

I also townread her, so yeah.

just because it'd be unfortunate doesn't mean it can't happen

6 minutes ago, Yahy said:

As for Lykos, he confirmed my things completely accurately, so he is Nagito indeed

And he was attacked in the night that i attacked Amethyst, so he's town

this one I support

1 minute ago, Alistair said:

Idunn get it

Honestly i think it was obvious that i would attack cass last night, with mafia chat coordination, they could easily kill me there

@DigitalAmberIf I was blackened, I wouldn't have voted you but instead vote Bean because Yahy gave me an ultimatum of if you flips town, I will be the next target. Also, in the situation that Bean does get lynched today, then one of the two of us will die since Yahy will have to choose which of us he thinks is more suspicious between us. At this point, Yahy is more suspect of you than me considering he's pushing the lynch on you so voting Bean would be better for me if I was blackened. I'm not sure if you are blackened or not but if you're not, then I'll see you in the death chat when Yahy comes for my head.

• Global Mods

Guys, I've solved everything.

Yahy was tortured. They had to spend a long time with Ibuki, and now they've adopted her behaviours! You can tell from how hyperactive and talkative they are.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Alistair said:

people may lie

I dont forgive broken promises, a friendship isnt worth a lie

Drago knows that

Its like a secret cheat code

Edited by Yahy

Yahy, would you rather I have outed myself Day 1 and claimed Ame was Usamo or claimed [redacted for they have still yet to publically claim it] was your precious Fuyuhiko or however it’s spelled? I would have been confirmed night kill or perhaps you would, depending on the town’s actions and which roles are mafia. Knowing a person’s role doesn’t tell you their alignment, it would have benefited the mafia more then the town at that point if I claimed. For example, if I found Nagito and revealed him, a currently alive player would be dead. I’m not the best at subtly roleclaiming.

I didn’t mean to try to throw suspicion on Caimie, I’m just saying that she has an equal chance to be blackened as you do or Evi does, or Ali, or Lykos, or Newt. At the start of the game she had a 4/18~ chance of being blackened. 

As this is mafia, we must face the grim idea that people will lie. It’s simply how the game works.

10 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

Yahy, would you rather I have outed myself Day 1 and claimed Ame was Usamo or claimed [redacted for they have still yet to publically claim it] was your precious Fuyuhiko or however it’s spelled? I would have been confirmed night kill or perhaps you would, depending on the town’s actions and which roles are mafia. Knowing a person’s role doesn’t tell you their alignment, it would have benefited the mafia more then the town at that point if I claimed. For example, if I found Nagito and revealed him, a currently alive player would be dead. I’m not the best at subtly roleclaiming.

I didn’t mean to try to throw suspicion on Caimie, I’m just saying that she has an equal chance to be blackened as you do or Evi does, or Ali, or Lykos, or Newt. At the start of the game she had a 4/18~ chance of being blackened. 

As this is mafia, we must face the grim idea that people will lie. It’s simply how the game works.

people lie yes, but breaking promises make you lose my trust for every next game you can possibly play with me

for instance, you said you were town, that's a normal lie, i don't care. If you promised me that you were town and flipped mafia, i would be extremely angry with you, just like i was with Newt in cult wars (i'll never trust him again lmao)

we already know everything you said. for instance, i've already answered most of these arguments, and the i agree with you in one point:  i'd rather have you outted day 1 just like i did.

you wouldn't be targeted n1, as they targeted lykos for [some reason] <- keep that in mind. now: night 2, why wasnt i targeted? they knew akane would be there protecting me. and so did i. that's why i didnt think twice while outting myself, while you, for instance, needed to be threatened to do so, i don't blame you for that, but you simply used other people's saying to say what you wanted to. funfact: you're ignoring completely the protective roles, just like if you wanted to hide them out of this discussion, to use WIFOM logic properly (i've always wanted to say that word lmao).

and yeah i have more reasons, but i wont keep telling you and people protecting you the same things

if you get lynched and you either flip mafia as the chances say, or flip town, we win regardless, and it seems you're not up to that 😮

guess who else doesn't want the town to win

Edited by Yahy

I don't really have nothing to add, but i want to clarify something.

-Ali isn't lying at all and he's spotless like me too, so if you really suspect him, you don't have to.
- I can confirm that Caimie is Byakuya and she's spotless, so we don't have to worry about her.
- I see that Yahy really wants to eliminate Amber, but i think i will keep my vote on bean. It's always difficult to say if he's town or mafia in all games (at least for me) so i want to keep my vote on him. I didn't count all the votes, but i guess Amber is going to be lynched

I think that's all i want to say. It's not really something new but maybe it can help somehow.

13 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

And specially for this part, yes, i agree the chances are the same, and i wouldn't confirm caimie as town if i didn't highly believe her statements

she's just being town caimie shooting votes at random people lmao

And the throw suspicion thing, it was for astra, not caimie tho

5 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

I don't really have nothing to add, but i want to clarify something.

-Ali isn't lying at all and he's spotless like me too, so if you really suspect him, you don't have to.
- I can confirm that Caimie is Byakuya and she's spotless, so we don't have to worry about her.
- I see that Yahy really wants to eliminate Amber, but i think i will keep my vote on bean. It's always difficult to say if he's town or mafia in all games (at least for me) so i want to keep my vote on him. I didn't count all the votes, but i guess Amber is going to be lynched

I think that's all i want to say. It's not really something new but maybe it can help somehow.

i can give you a logic reasoning not to vote bean

if bean is mafia, he'll either die today or tomorrow, meaning we win the game anyways

if bean isnt mafia, we lose a potentially strong town role like fuyu, saionji or even fucking Akane just because you didn't vote for Amber, with a plan specifically elaborated to win the game in the next phase, as soon as he gets lynched

thats the reasoning, hope you at least take your vote off from bean, as he's not a treat even if he happens to be mafia

and just adding, we know akane is townie, so bean, yvy and Drago have each one 1/3 chance of being 100% town

Edited by Yahy

You ended up claiming Day 1 however that you were Peko. If I too had claimed, that would have left us with two roles that were claimed that the mafia would likely prioritize killing. Soda and Akane would protect us... except Akane blocked Nicki and couldn’t do anything N1 as a result. Me claiming would have likely changed mafia priorities to not target Lykos for whatever reason and instead target one of us. The mafia would have a 50% chance to kill one of us at night. That includes the fact that Soda could very well be mafia, which would make one of our deaths imminent. I think it’s likely Soda is town considering the fact that Yahy is still alive, so we can mark L’Belle off as town. I’ll stop this arguing at this point. I’m just saying, ifI claimed, either you or me would be dead. 

I think we can townread L’Belle as Soda, assuming he is truthful. Lykos is likely telling the truth as I doubt the mafia would abstain killing and have Lykos claim he was attacked to provide a secure townread, though I will keep that plan in mind if I’m ever Mafia with a night kill immure role in a setup like this.

6 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

there we go, thanks for the clarification lykos lol

you underestimate yourself, you've brought important info the whole day

7 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Ali isn't lying at all and he's spotless like me too, so if you really suspect him, you don't have to.

and about this, i dont suspect ali at all dont get me wrong

hes green, hes just not confirmed cause you know, i'm not as lucky as my sibling

7 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

guess Amber is going to be lynched

we have 2 mafia alive, considering Amber is one of them and the item effects, we should have at least 3 vote difference to actually guarantee a kill on him, and i think we should do that

Adding something before i die (REMEMBER THIS, ITS IMPORTANT): if anyone does a vote at the last moment in favor of amber, he IS blackened, and i am going to kill the person that did that vote, you take care of amber on the next day

honestly, besides the probability and tension of the game

imagine if fuyu, nagito, byakuya and ibuki were mafia in one of these games lol it would be so toxic

@LykosHand What's your evidence proving Alistair and Caimie's innocence?

@Yahy I'm sorry, but what you said above is ridiculous. If we all held grudges toward each other over lying in mafia games, we'd all hate each other within a month, and the community would be dead. Lying is the name of the game here.

1 minute ago, Eviora said:

@Yahy I'm sorry, but what you said above is ridiculous. If we all held grudges toward each other over lying in mafia games, we'd all hate each other within a month, and the community would be dead. Lying is the name of the game here.

thats how i work unfortunately, i don't care about lies, i just don't wanna people breaking promises

@Eviora Unfortunately i don't have proof about Ali being town, it's what Ali said before we trust each other. And for Caimie, i used my five shards on her to verify one theory i had in mind, and i found out that Caimie is spotless.

I will think about that Yahy but for now i will keep it on bean. And yeah what Eviora is true, but we know it's a game so when that game is finished, in the end we aren't mad to each other. I understand that you don't want to see people breaking promises, but it can happen that one person promises he's town where in the end they weren't. But pls don't hate that person who does that Yahy, remember we are in a game. 

1 minute ago, LykosHand said:

@Eviora Unfortunately i don't have proof about Ali being town, it's what Ali said before we trust each other. And for Caimie, i used my five shards on her to verify one theory i had in mind, and i found out that Caimie is spotless.

I will think about that Yahy but for now i will keep it on bean. And yeah what Eviora is true, but we know it's a game so when that game is finished, in the end we aren't mad to each other. I understand that you don't want to see people breaking promises, but it can happen that one person promises he's town where in the end they weren't. But pls don't hate that person who does that Yahy, remember we are in a game. 

😠

Ha! that doesn't scare me 😈

but hey i wouldn't hate anyone, i'll just never trust them again at least in games 😛 its fair, isnt it?

Edited by Yahy

Just now, LykosHand said:

You don't have to ask me, do what you think is right 😉

i ask old people cause they know better

not that youre old

i mean older

you got it right

I'm a lazy old man and no that means to think with your head and do what you think is right, nothing more and nothing less

thats noble but i have 17 years and i think the average possible result would be believing that i'm right anyways

that's why i'm asking, as a old person, you probably experienced this before and can clarify my vision of the subject!