Danganronpa 2 Mafia: Despair Island Remix (Day 3)

Bok Choi

Just now, Eviora said:

What makes you so sure?

Amber WILL die today

Either him or astra

Meaning fuyu would be alone in maf, having to do the NKs

He is immune to night kills, not to traps.

That means he would die attacking me, or get discovered on the next day, also by me

Why are you so hellbent on killing Amber? Because he has an information role? If he believes Fuyuhiko is spotless, not revealing him is the correct action. And Hiyoko's ability is kind of underwhelming.

1 minute ago, Eviora said:

Why are you so hellbent on killing Amber? Because he has an information role? If he believes Fuyuhiko is spotless, not revealing him is the correct action. And Hiyoko's ability is kind of underwhelming.

He fell in my trap and avoided it to escape, same thing that happened with bazaro

future tends to repeat itself~

I dont really mind fuyu's transformation now that you said he might be the last blackened, i'm curious about byakuya tho

Just now, Astra125 said:

I'm going to Reveal Fuyuhiko and Eliminate Amber. I'm going to fill Yahy on this and revealing Fuyuhiko might be a good idea if he's blackened.

Thanks for that

If he flips town, i know how to deal with the situation, and will immediatly correct it

• Global Mods

Yeah, so uh... I can confirm Mark is very reluctant to claim in games. It's not unusual behaviour for him. I don't really agree with that vote because of this.

I'm gonna go with Evi since she seems to know what she's doing...

[eliminate] Bean.

1 minute ago, cicada said:

Yeah, so uh... I can confirm Mark is very reluctant to claim in games. It's not unusual behaviour for him. I don't really agree with that vote because of this.

I'm gonna go with Evi since she seems to know what she's doing...

[eliminate] Bean.

Nicki, youre gundham, right? the animal thing etc (amber opened my eyes to this tbh)

can you share what your transformation do?

Just now, Alistair said:

fellas I gotta say

I've never seen someone post so much in a single game

you've seen little of me

i dare you to create a chat with me and not mute it

5 minutes ago, Yahy said:

Yes. Good you know it!

Despite what happens unless I die this day phase, I'm going to visit you for hope shards so if you want a bonus one, then collect from me. I give you my word. Just hope Gundam/Nicki won't steal from us.

30 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

Despite what happens unless I die this day phase, I'm going to visit you for hope shards so if you want a bonus one, then collect from me. I give you my word. Just hope Gundam/Nicki won't steal from us.

I accept!