Danganronpa 2 Mafia: Despair Island Remix (Day 3)

Bok Choi

6 minutes ago, Alistair said:

It's simpler than that, I think. If Kazuichi is town, we've almost won.

As you know, I'm Nekomaru. My ability is to create a chat at night, with one person at a time. If I'm killed, I come back as MECHAMARUUU! Same ability, except the person I share a chat with is immune to night kills (I however, am not).

I only need to be killed once, reborn as a mech, and use my ability on Kazuichi. Meanwhile, Kazuichi sets a trap on me.

Kazuichi can't die thanks to my ability.

If the blackened kill me, they die.

Makoto can't die.

Alter Ego can't die (granted they don't count towards spotless numbers).

Even if they somehow manage to kill everyone else and not get lynched, the remaining blackened are stumped.

Yes, it would work if you were confirmed as a townie, then indeed, it would be a invincible strategy

If you have someone not under suspect to back you up (astra, amber and bean wont count), i'll agree

If I am a townie and Kazu is also a townie, which admittedly I can't prove right now. I suppose Lykos would back me up since we've chatted quite a bit since the beginning of the game and by now we're pretty sure of each other's innocence. It's still no tangible proof so... sorry about that. Can't offer more atm.

Yeah, for now its better to stick to the Amber lynch anyway

I seriously can't see any reason for lykos to lie about being Nagito

He also backed me up perfectly so...

Well, I won’t name names for everyone due to them not having claimed yet. 

Here is my Sonia action list I can confirm Ame is Usami, as I found my first action. I later found out who the Yakuza boy is, not that I’ll say for their courtesy. I also know Hiyoko, but will refrain from mentioning their identity. The only alignment we know of that is confirmed is Ame’s. I suspect her win condition either has to do with hope shard counts or she’s the autocrat, in that if alive at the town win, really she wins.

@Yahy, can I ask why you think the info giving role is one of the blacken because if it was not giving info, we're only on day 3 so it might be too early for the info giving roles to reveal themselves if they don't have anything important. Granted, I was going to reveal myself regardless this phase since my ability to gather useful info ended.

Interesting. So, if no one lied about their roleclaim, you know every single role except Akane and Gundham, correct?

Gundham's transformation seems to have already occurred, so I vote [Reveal] Gundham. It's best to know what we're dealing with.

Let's play a game, Amber. I am either Fuyuhiko, Hiyoko, or Akane. Tell me the name of at least one other person who is either Fuyuhiko, Hiyoko, or Akane.

I will trust Amber

But he's literally defending the lynch on himself, proving to be sonia

3 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

@Yahy, can I ask why you think the info giving role is one of the blacken because if it was not giving info, we're only on day 3 so it might be too early for the info giving roles to reveal themselves if they don't have anything important. Granted, I was going to reveal myself regardless this phase since my ability to gather useful info ended.

Things settle up by this day mark, we already have a big amount of important roles (allow me to say, way more important than info givers, like Soda, the most valuable role atm)

If even Soda revealed himself no problem, i don't see a reason for a lower important role not to do the same by own will tbh, just like you did

That raised my sus on amber, but thats not answering your questions

My sus on the info roles was just my highest sus at that moment, so i used it to do my little trap, nothing really decisive, just eliminating lower possibilities and attacking the high ones. Basically, i just wanted to know if either one of them were indeed a high chance-blackened, which is the case of Amber, as he met my conditions for it.

As for you, i'll only attack you if Amber flips town, which is unlikely due to how he reacted back then (and even if he's not blackened, everything will be fine, as i explained earlier)

Just lynch him and see the magic of Soda's traps+my night kills winning us the game

11 minutes ago, Eviora said:

I am either Fuyuhiko, Hiyoko, or Akane. Tell me the name of at least one other person who is either Fuyuhiko, Hiyoko, or Akane.

I mean the only other missing role would be Gundham, right? He has a 3/4 chance to get it right on a random guess

Tldr don’t vote me, I’m actually an innocent. Nice softclaim Nicki. Nicki, can you also claim I am loathe to roleclaim in previous games, as you know? I think Cult Wars is proof heh

Anyway, lemme just say in vague terms that a person you seem to be targeting today is one of them Evi. Let’s see if you catch my meaning here. 

3 minutes ago, Yahy said:

Don't worry about bean lol

caimie is Byakuya, besides, we can deal with that after solving our primary issue here

Enjoy while im still alive.

What are you talking about? Voting for Byakuya would be pointless. I'm not saying Bean is Byakuya.

Just now, Eviora said:

What are you talking about? Voting for Byakuya would be pointless. I'm not saying Bean is Byakuya.

Oh, fuyu then?

I wont allow anyone to hurt fuyu, if thats the case

Yeah so I went through everything, I think it would be good to settle on some reveals before throwing votes everywhere based on the slightest suspicions.

So far we have:

2 Gundham

1 Fuyuhiko

1 Byakuga

1 Peko

And as for all the votes I've tallied, we have:

2 Bean (Lykos, Evi)

2 Amber (Yahy, Bean)

1 Yahy (Amber)

1 Astra (Ali)

6 minutes ago, Yahy said:

Tldr tell me your role, actions and vote Amber

Oi Yahy you're scaring me.... If you don't mind me asking what would you gain from this (the knowing my role part specifically)? They aren't indicative of factions.

Just know that I am as spotless as stainless steel in a power washer. You have my word.

I'm gonna go ahead and [Reveal] Fuyukio

In addition, I'll go along with the second part of your request and [vote] Amber

1 minute ago, Eviora said:

And how will you stop us during the day phase? Anyway, you're spotless, and Fuyu could be blackened.

If Fuyu dies and flips spotless, kill me next.

I can deal with fuyu later, this decision is not correct

1 minute ago, Dragoknight said:

Yeah so I went through everything, I think it would be good to settle on some reveals before throwing votes everywhere based on the slightest suspicions.

So far we have:

2 Gundham

1 Fuyuhiko

1 Byakuga

1 Peko

And as for all the votes I've tallied, we have:

2 Bean (Lykos, Evi)

2 Amber (Yahy, Bean)

1 Yahy (Amber)

1 Astra (Ali)

Oi Yahy you're scaring me.... If you don't mind me asking what would you gain from this (the knowing my role part specifically)? They aren't indicative of factions.

Just know that I am as spotless as stainless steel in a power washer. You have my word.

I'm gonna go ahead and [Reveal] Fuyukio

In addition, I'll go along with the second part of your request and [vote] Amber

Just so i can complete my chart, youre one of the few missing ones, and i think you have a important role tbh, and also are not blackened, when you're maf you talk a lot lmao