Danganronpa 2 Mafia: Despair Island Remix (Day 3)

Bok Choi

Although i cannot promise that i wont kill you anyways, depending on everyone else's interrogatory, but it wont be a 100%, so i think its worth it

I'm not changing my mind without claims

Alright, I’m particularly reluctant to claim because my role is a primary info gathering role, but I am Sonia Nevermind, yes, the fairest princess of whatever. Nevermind ruling Whatever has a good ring ehh? Surprised I guessed my role before I got it though

1 minute ago, DigitalAmber said:

Out of sheer spite for that pekokill threat, I’m voting you until we have a lynch target

Vote Yahy

I have a feeling you're not the only one i'll have to treat today, dont worry, i wouldn't actually kill you without knowing everyone else's role 😛

but hey, share your stuff, who do you know its who, who you visited etc, it might help solving the mistery

Alright, you want a roleclaim, then here you go. I'm a spotless Mahiru and here's my special ability since I can't really hide it when I share my info. My special ability allows me to target one player and see everyone they visited and everyone who visited them. However, I don't know the what kind of visit it is, whether is a hope shard visit or their NA. Also, it's only active for two nights so I'm back to normal. Here's what I've taken a picture of.

Night 1: Visited Cass. Saw Cass trying to collect a hope shard from Newt (useless info since their both dead)

Night 2: Visited Yahy, Saw Yahy vistit Amethyst and Nicki and Cass visit Yahy

Night 3: Visited Yahy again, Saw Yahy visit Cass and try to visit Yahen and I will not disclose who visited Yahy besides more than one person visited Yahy because I don't want to give the blacken possible targets for Akane. @Yahy, I'll leave it in your hands if you want me to say who visited you last night.

There isn't much to this info and I know it probably makes me suspicious since I could have just taken everything Yahy has said to fake this role but I targeted Yahy because I thought mafia was going to visit him at some point to keep the night kills for themselves but they never did unless they're doing it tonight in which, why did my ability have to wear off now. Overall, Yahy is not only clear, he's completely clean as I wouldn't capture Peko in photos if he was blacken and that's about all I can get from my photos besides who might be Akane.

5 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

Alright, you want a roleclaim, then here you go. I'm a spotless Mahiru and here's my special ability since I can't really hide it when I share my info. My special ability allows me to target one player and see everyone they visited and everyone who visited them. However, I don't know the what kind of visit it is, whether is a hope shard visit or their NA. Also, it's only active for two nights so I'm back to normal. Here's what I've taken a picture of.

Night 1: Visited Cass. Saw Cass trying to collect a hope shard from Newt (useless info since their both dead)

Night 2: Visited Yahy, Saw Yahy vistit Amethyst and Nicki and Cass visit Yahy

Night 3: Visited Yahy again, Saw Yahy visit Cass and try to visit Yahen and I will not disclose who visited Yahy besides more than one person visited Yahy because I don't want to give the blacken possible targets for Akane. @Yahy, I'll leave it in your hands if you want me to say who visited you last night.

There isn't much to this info and I know it probably makes me suspicious since I could have just taken everything Yahy has said to fake this role but I targeted Yahy because I thought mafia was going to visit him at some point to keep the night kills for themselves but they never did unless they're doing it tonight in which, why did my ability have to wear off now. Overall, Yahy is not only clear, he's completely clean as I wouldn't capture Peko in photos if he was blacken and that's about all I can get from my photos besides who might be Akane.

Thanks, you helped a LOT seriously

i think my reading of the game is now clear

i was certainly right about one of my possible guesses, and i have a game ending solution to show you guys once everyone takes their turn

I'll spoil it to you, Astra, so you can join even if our timezones are not compatible; since i might be afk for a while, but i wont explain it just yet

Its based on: [Vote Amber]

This does not mean amber is 100% blackened, but it means once i see his alingment, the game will end.

Please everyone, vote Amber

If you're town, sorry amber, but you need to die in order to me to end this game

I've made all the possibilities and ill explain it later, once everyone claimed, the whole plan, seriously sorry, between you and astra, astra seemed more townish, so the chances of you being blackened are higher, just that, seriously dont take it personally

Edited by Yahy

5 minutes ago, Yahy said:

This does not mean amber is 100% blackened, but it means once i see his alingment, the game will end.

Please everyone, vote Amber

If you're town, sorry amber, but you need to die in order to me to end this game

I've made all the possibilities and ill explain it later, once everyone claimed, the whole plan, seriously sorry, between you and astra, astra seemed more townish, so the chances of you being blackened are higher, just that, seriously dont take it personally

👀👀😤😤👄👄🤔🤔  Is this the real life L
The question here is, is Yahoo a Conan or a Kogorou 

2 minutes ago, Chickenborn said:

👀👀😤😤👄👄🤔🤔  Is this the real life L
The question here is, is Yahoo a Conan or a Kogorou 

i just want to kill more people lmao maybe i'll transform with 3 kills or more jk

but hey bean, help us out! 😠

i kiss u if u help

Edited by Yahy

1 minute ago, Chickenborn said:

Imagine our face when peko and fuyu are mafia

🙄🙄

Well sure why not I dont mind getting pissed by Peko

[UNVOTE] ROTTEN PIMPHAND

[ELIMINATE] DIGITALAMBER

[REVEAL] PEEKO

Ok i knew it wouldnt work with you lmao 

i'll take guesses from other's claims

inib4 im actually mafia and so is amber and we are protecting each other indirectly

thanks for trusting me, we'll get that naughty pimphand later!!! Muayayayaya

Well, it looks like a lot has happened while I was asleep! You've convinced a lot of people to roleclaim, Yahy, though it seems largely meaningless to me. I will not be roleclaiming. Turn your sword on me if you wish, but we both know it's beyond reason to suspect me of being blackened at this point. I drew out Bazaro by starting a fake bandwagon on you and I got him killed. I wasn't backed into any corners, nor was he. If that's not enough evidence for you, I will let your blade prove my innocence.

As for who we should vote for...

[Eliminate] Bean

My reason is that my interactions with him in past games suggest he just does random stuff, so I don't think a logical analysis of his actions will get us anywhere. Admittedly, that's not a particularly strong argument, but I think the only way we're going to definitively find out his role is by trying to kill him.

Did I walk into a trap

The more I think about this the more I'm tempted to change my vote again

Evi if your reason to vote me is in your difficulty analysing me, then should you not do that to others first, and then eliminate the most suspicious one.

Unless, of course, you find every other people not suspicious. 

Why would I do it to the others before you? You're as good a place to start as any. And, besides, I recall being burned a bit too many times by you taking actions that felt tantamount to trolling your own team.

I do find almost everyone suspicious. That's the nature of the game. But I trust most people to work in favor of their own or their team's self interest. Not so for you.

I would really appreciate your claim, once i discover who is Akane, this is basically over

But if that's how it is, i'll explain my plan

Remember when i told that Sonia was probably blackened, instantly after Nano proving he lied about visiting her?

So. It was not exactly true at that moment

It was a prediction

i KNOW for sure that either Mahiru or Sonia are blackened, seriously, we lacked so much info till today, even tho we have so many other targets

I just wanted one of them to get pissed off and refuse (which was targetting sonia) or to point to the other (which would be mahiru)

If both happened, i would start a lynch in one and kill the other, game end

But the second one didnt happen

Only Amethyst- our "Enemy", and Amber, Sonia, refused first hand, the latter focusing on the earlier's ideas

Ame is tp tho.

That brings us to this:

Considering @L'Belle do me the favor of trapping me today

I doubt both are blackened, imo, just one of them are, but for sure one is

If Amber flips town, i'll night kill astra and he WILL flip blackened.

If he flips blackened, i'll target Alistair so i become invincible, cause of Nekomaru's transformation (i would be seriously pissed if he died cause of this, but it might happen)

From that we only have one mafia, and since i'm trapped:

If i die, we have 3 scenarios:

1) the killer dies and we win

2)the killer transforms (neko; hajime,  chiaki any transformations like that) cause of lbelles trap, then you just lynch them and we win

3) the killer is fuyuhiko, meaning once i die he can be killed, after that its really up to you guys, ive showed you almost all the roles

Other cases are: Lbelle gets attacked, we can use akane to restrain people, Focusing on Astra at first, then to the ones that didnt claim, and we'll find our way easily tbh

Thats the plan, it has a pathetic chance of failing, if it fails we can just try again lol L'belle trapping me is a really big info giver

You're failing to account for the possibility of liars. Consider this: What if Lykos and one of your targets are both blackened? They could each claim the other's role, and when you strike at your target, there'd be a 70% chance of you missing because you'd actually be aiming for Nagito.

Further, if Kazuichi is spotless, there's a high chance the mafia will aim for him, not you, because you'll have a trap on you. You're handing the mafia too much free information.

6 minutes ago, Eviora said:

You're failing to account for the possibility of liars. Consider this: What if Lykos and one of your targets are both blackened? They could each claim the other's role, and when you strike at your target, there'd be a 70% chance of you missing because you'd actually be aiming for Nagito.

Further, if Kazuichi is spotless, there's a high chance the mafia will aim for him, not you, because you'll have a trap on you. You're handing the mafia too much free information.

Actually thats not possible as Alistair is not a target of mine, and has a chat with lykos, god knows how many time they have this chat

If people lied, they are probably blackened anyway, and will flip like that

If kazuichi dies, its, as i said, worth it

We'll only have one target and a Akane to restrain people, + the small target pool we have at this point, i've taken that into account too, its the worst case scenario, but is still a good one, the scenario where amber flips town, i kill blackened astra and lbelle dies, yeah, we win even if it goes like that

What does Alistair have to do with it? He hasn't been killed and therefore has not flipped Mechamaru yet, right? Am I forgetting something? So if he's normal Nekomaru, his target is not invincible. And, for example, it could be that Lykos is Sonia and Amber is Nagito, both blackened. If so, and you attack Amber, there's a 70% chance it will fail.

@DigitalAmber If you are Sonia, please share your observations with us to the extent that you think is safe for town. Keep in mind that, while I will accept some refusals to answer, by now you should have enough information to be able to tell us something about someone, even if that person's dead already.

It's simpler than that, I think. If Kazuichi is town, we've almost won.

As you know, I'm Nekomaru. My ability is to create a chat at night, with one person at a time. If I'm killed, I come back as MECHAMARUUU! Same ability, except the person I share a chat with is immune to night kills (I however, am not).

I only need to be killed once, reborn as a mech, and use my ability on Kazuichi. Meanwhile, Kazuichi sets a trap on me.

Kazuichi can't die thanks to my ability.

If the blackened kill me, they die.

Makoto can't die.

Alter Ego can't die (granted they don't count towards spotless numbers).

Even if they somehow manage to kill everyone else and not get lynched, the remaining blackened are stumped.

3 minutes ago, Eviora said:

What does Alistair have to do with it? He hasn't been killed and therefore has not flipped Mechamaru yet, right? Am I forgetting something? So if he's normal Nekomaru, his target is not invincible. And, for example, it could be that Lykos is Sonia and Amber is Nagito, both blackened. If so, and you attack Amber, there's a 70% chance it will fail.

@DigitalAmber If you are Sonia, please share your observations with us to the extent that you think is safe for town. Keep in mind that, while I will accept some refusals to answer, by now you should have enough information to be able to tell us something about someone, even if that person's dead already.

We only have two blackened, the 3 of them would have to cooperate in order to lie to me

Edited by Yahy