Danganronpa 2 Mafia: Despair Island Remix (Day 3)

Bok Choi

Just now, L'Belle said:

It's now useless since you've said this, they obviously won't target you.

If they dont target me, they lose

If they target me and you kill them, they lose

Do it anyways, please, you'll understand when it happens

Btw i didnt see the vote on baz coming at all lol. I got told my second ability is really good but thats all i know lol.  I tried to visit newt n1 but since he was monokuma obviously i didnt collect a hope shard. Also makoto visited me which means i am 'overflowing with hope' and can only buy items that cost 5 shards

3 minutes ago, Alistair said:

I can only do that at night, sorry. But I'll definitely consider it!

I understand, Bok explained it to me rn

I recommend you not to chat w me so you preserve your chat in case i die, sorry for the incovenience

@Yahy I can confirm i'm with in a secret chat with Ali and guess what, i'm Nagito and i forgot to say that someone tried to kill me two nights ago. Also i don't have nothing to add i guess, i checked your shards Yahy for seeing if you were saying the truth and you didn't lie so it's all good. 

Also i'm waiting for one thing, i need some time for it but probably i can discover another blackened, (i'm not 100% sure about it btw).

Just now, LykosHand said:

@Yahy I can confirm i'm with in a secret chat with Ali and guess what, i'm Nagito and i forgot to say that someone tried to kill me two nights ago. Also i don't have nothing to add i guess, i checked your shards Yahy for seeing if you were saying the truth and you didn't lie so it's all good. 

Also i'm waiting for one thing, i need some time for it but probably i can discover another blackened but i'm not 100% sure about it btw.

I'll answer you soon, Yahen has their hand burned and is using it as excuse not to wash the dishes, brb

• Administrators

Silence!

@Yahy, I cannot help but feel that this current scenario you've contrived is at best a formality, and at worst sacrificing of the town's most important roles for minimal gain! I believe we had already established earlier on that there would be no benefit to forcing people to roll claim, as role provides valuable information to the blackened, but no benefit about alignment to us. Although you are not doing that, given that no blackened will admit to being one, it has the same effect. You have already outed our Kazuichi... much as I am loathe to admit his utility. Process of elimination may do enough damage as is, but this absolutely should not go further!

On a different note, naturally, it was obvious who I was. As Makoto Naegi, I will liberate you from the throws of this evil and restore hope to all the land!

Though I do understand that the restriction to only be able to use 5-shard items is somewhat limiting... I ask for your sincere forgiveness while I undertake this task! For the good of all my people, I will see to it that hope spreads once more!

I apologize for not being forthright about my role sooner. Since Newt had died, I felt I had nothing either to gain or lose by doing so, so I went with the path of least resistances.

8 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Also i'm waiting for one thing, i need some time for it but probably i can discover another blackened but i'm not 100% sure about it btw.

[Unvote Lykos]

I see, thanks! You've been way more helpful than you imagined here, i'll explain it later

3 minutes ago, Yahy said:

[Unvote Lykos]

I see, thanks! You've been way more helpful than you imagined here, i'll explain it later

Anytime! Ok, i'm glad that it helped you somehow. Also i want to vote someone for now

[Eliminate] Bean

😈

1 minute ago, Amethyst said:

Silence!

@Yahy, I cannot help but feel that this current scenario you've contrived is at best a formality, and at worst sacrificing of the town's most important roles for minimal gain! I believe we had already established earlier on that there would be no benefit to forcing people to roll claim, as role provides valuable information to the blackened, but no benefit about alignment to us. Although you are not doing that, given that no blackened will admit to being one, it has the same effect. You have already outed our Kazuichi... much as I am loathe to admit his utility. Process of elimination may do enough damage as is, but this absolutely should not go further!

On a different note, naturally, it was obvious who I was. As Makoto Naegi, I will liberate you from the throws of this evil and restore hope to all the land!

Though I do understand that the restriction to only be able to use 5-shard items is somewhat limiting... I ask for your sincere forgiveness while I undertake this task! For the good of all my people, I will see to it that hope spreads once more!

I apologize for not being forthright about my role sooner. Since Newt had died, I felt I had nothing either to gain or lose by doing so, so I went with the path of least resistances.

transform me this night, i have no hope shards at all, dying or not, it wont affect me in any means. I shouldn't agree with you, considering your win condition delays ours, we're technically half enemies.

and i won't stop it right now

you wanna know why? 

i have seveeal reasons to believe that mafias investigation is way ahead of ours

sonia is confirmed town by nano, but didnt give us any info

the other roles are as far as i know, all info gathering! Lykos being Nagito confirmed this- my believes are that the other 2 blackeneds are info gathering units

thus, they probably already know ALL the roles.

giving us this chance: if we can all know each other roles without giving the mafia any info they dont already have, we're on the right path

6 minutes ago, Yahy said:

transform me this night, i have no hope shards at all, dying or not, it wont affect me in any means. I shouldn't agree with you, considering your win condition delays ours, we're technically half enemies.

and i won't stop it right now

you wanna know why? 

i have seveeal reasons to believe that mafias investigation is way ahead of ours

sonia is confirmed town by nano, but didnt give us any info

the other roles are as far as i know, all info gathering! Lykos being Nagito confirmed this- my believes are that the other 2 blackeneds are info gathering units

thus, they probably already know ALL the roles.

giving us this chance: if we can all know each other roles without giving the mafia any info they dont already have, we're on the right path

I should probably admit I transformed before getting to find out Sonia’s alignment, sorry for the lie

Just now, Nano4 said:

I should probably admit I transformed before getting to find out Sonia’s alignment, sorry for the lie

Its okay, Sonia's alignment doesn't really matter to this plan

you actually helped a lot talking the truth at such a important moment, as sonia didnt give any info till now, even tho we have a LOT of protective roles and important roles already claimed, i can assume she is Blackened, we probably want her dead once she claims.

I'll give @DigitalAmber one hour, since he's online on discord and ive reminded him there. we dont have time to waste.

If he doesnt appear, i'll lock my nightkill on him and nothing will change my mind.

Also, @Caimie, did you ask bok about your hab, to know about it? It might be game changing, it might be Nagito-Like good, idk, do you think its worth to find it out? tbh i'm not sure

Yahy claims lies are intolerable, but those who are muted cannot lie. Clever wordplay aside, I’m glad I had my suspicions about Ame confirmed. For Yahy’s questions, if we didn’t have Evi’s solid logic confirming you as town, i would  most definitely vote you. This idea of massclaiming is worse then pointless. Roles are not indicative of alignment in this game, so it’s impossible to ferret out the mafia by simply a roleclaim. Alongside that, it provides the mafia Moreno information then it does the town. Roles like Nagito and Fuzukya/YakuzaBoyHoweverItIsSpelled, roles which have Night immunity lose literally all use upon being claimed. They lose their use because when they are claimed, the mafia knows ‘ok, don’t try to kill this guy’. Those roles are only useful being claimed when it’s a cop or similar role fakeclaiming to avoid being killed, but even that is a poor move because the real role will claim. Alternatively, roles like Soda, Sonia, Chiaki, and other roles shouldn’t be claimed as they become literally the number one target for the mafia. Massclaiming allows the mafia kills to be predictable, but simultaneously allows the mafia to know who exactly they want to target. 

If you think it’s suspicious I didn’t claim, it’s because I both don’t want to help the mafia and those who have played with me know I literally try to avoid claiming regardless of my faction.

2 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

Yahy claims lies are intolerable, but those who are muted cannot lie. Clever wordplay aside, I’m glad I had my suspicions about Ame confirmed. For Yahy’s questions, if we didn’t have Evi’s solid logic confirming you as town, i would  most definitely vote you. This idea of massclaiming is worse then pointless. Roles are not indicative of alignment in this game, so it’s impossible to ferret out the mafia by simply a roleclaim. Alongside that, it provides the mafia Moreno information then it does the town. Roles like Nagito and Fuzukya/YakuzaBoyHoweverItIsSpelled, roles which have Night immunity lose literally all use upon being claimed. They lose their use because when they are claimed, the mafia knows ‘ok, don’t try to kill this guy’. Those roles are only useful being claimed when it’s a cop or similar role fakeclaiming to avoid being killed, but even that is a poor move because the real role will claim. Alternatively, roles like Soda, Sonia, Chiaki, and other roles shouldn’t be claimed as they become literally the number one target for the mafia. Massclaiming allows the mafia kills to be predictable, but simultaneously allows the mafia to know who exactly they want to target. 

If you think it’s suspicious I didn’t claim, it’s because I both don’t want to help the mafia and those who have played with me know I literally try to avoid claiming regardless of my faction.

i didn't even read it, but since you didn't claim, i'm killing you this night lmao

Now ill read

Edited by Yahy

For instance, I AM the mafia target, no claim will hurt anyone, i'm definely dying this night, there's 0 risk of anyone being killed for their roles without it being worth it

Since @L'Bellewill trap me today, we'll probably get a game end if people attack me and the person i attack flips maf

i'm confident i'll guess correctly, my chart is almost finished

If people attack other person, L'Belle for instance, the game will end anyway, on another day phase; with my chart complete