Pokemon Clockwork 1.5.0

"Rose"

The game has a pretty hard difficulty curve. I noticed early game how easy it was to sweep someone or be swept yourself. It seems like once you boost your stats even a little bit, u are borderline unstoppable. I wish there was a casual mode to this game as i'm not really a serious player. As a side note, has the type match-ups been changed? water pulse was not very effective on a sneasel, whom im pretty sure wasnt advertised to have a revamped typing. I also do support the idea of getting a breeder or some system to grind. if u don;t want it, that's ok, but some people cannot stand the tedium of grinding.

44 minutes ago, xiaomaome said:

The game has a pretty hard difficulty curve. I noticed early game how easy it was to sweep someone or be swept yourself. It seems like once you boost your stats even a little bit, u are borderline unstoppable. I wish there was a casual mode to this game as i'm not really a serious player. As a side note, has the type match-ups been changed? water pulse was not very effective on a sneasel, whom im pretty sure wasnt advertised to have a revamped typing. I also do support the idea of getting a breeder or some system to grind. if u don;t want it, that's ok, but some people cannot stand the tedium of grinding.

The type match-ups have been changed a bit! Please refer to the Clockwork website:

• 1 month later...

I was wondering if STAB moves do more damage than usual. It feels like as if my Pkm have a hidden adaptability or do the trainer's Pkm just have bad natures and EVs? Wartortle's water moves will often one-shot a Pkm if they don't resist it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2019 at 3:34 PM, Wafflez13 said:

This is nice and all... but we're the download link... your site doesn't have one or is just not showing up!!!

check the clockwork website itself, the link is there and it works just fine, tho note the mod has been in dev limbo since august and nothing has been said about it since not even their facebook page has been updated in a hefty while, plus the progress bar on the version update has been at the same exact spot for i dont know how long

On 10/3/2019 at 12:51 PM, darkwaters33 said:

Is this game even still being worked on 

not sure tbh, last i heard anything about it was roughly half a year ago

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/10/2019 at 10:00 AM, AIDsToon said:

Anyone know how to evolve Feebas in this game?

You evolve it when you get your hands on a prism scale then level up feebas during the daytime from Etherean City. Etherean city has all of the items required for evolving pokemon like electabuzz, rhyperior, milotic, scizor, etc. In their marketplace. Just a heads up the evolutions will be influenced by the time, some will be at night while some may be in the day.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/28/2020 at 11:37 PM, Johnny_Nevori said:

anyone know of any updates for this?

much like the person before me said: its on version 1.9 and its been nearly a year (it will be exactly a year by the 22nd of this month in fact) since version 2.0 was announced but nothing has been made known about it other than a single teaser trailer........... the progress bar on their website has been in the exact same position for who knows how long and ive personally chalked it up as a project that had an unannounced yet all but confirmed death