Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

super rod

alaneapen

Question

I have started  Reborn pre Episode 16 ad already completed the Tara  being killed story line. However I never picked up the super rod and can't find Simon in the Beryl Graveyard or in his house.  How an I activate the  super rod event?  Here is my save file just in case.

Game.rxdata

4 answers to this question

When you were raiding the Team Meteor base in Tanzan mountain, did you talk to Simon as he stood in this spot here- 

latest?cb=20180814162244

If you didn't, you'll have to talk to him again later on in the story at the glasswork factory. You'll have to take the elevator that's in the left side's entrance and talk to him on the B1F. 

Edited by Vinnie

8 hours ago, alaneapen said:

I have started  Reborn pre Episode 16 ad already completed the Tara  being killed story line. However I never picked up the super rod and can't find Simon in the Beryl Graveyard or in his house.  How an I activate the  super rod event?  Here is my save file just in case.

Game.rxdata 294.33 kB · 2 downloads

You will be able to speak to Simon during the E18's story content if ya missed your chance at Tanzan, he will appear in the Glass Factory, it's up to you to find and speak to him in there, he SHOULD still be accessible even after the events are finished there though (Glass Factory).