Another Sacrificial Altar Thread: You can get any Pokemon Fangame character in History into Smash Bros, but you must Sacrifice one of the Third Parties.

ShadeStrider

Which Third Party would you Sacrifice?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Wet the Altar in their blood.

• Solid Snake (David)
    • Sonic The Hedgehog
    • Mega Man
    • Pac Man
    • Ryu
    • Ken Masters
    • Cloud Strife
    • Bayonetta
    • Simon Belmont
    • Richter Belmont
    • Joker (Ren Amamiya)
    • I would rather be sacrificed myself.

Been a while since I made one of these.

For those of you who are new, this is basically a glorified "Give up this type of character in Smash Bros, get one of this type of character in Smash Bros". Except I added in themes of Human Sacrifice (Or Hedgehog Sacrifice, or Robot Sacrifice, if you want to be specific about it).

Last time, I said any Nintendo Fangame character at all. But this time, it's back to what this site is mostly about: Pokemon Fangames.

Comment the Character you would Sacrifice.

Comment the Method you would use. This is the fun part. Will you cut out their heart? Will you lock them in a room without any food or water, but have a TV playing Star Wars: The Last Jedi on repeat until they die of dehydration (This sounds like a slow and painful death)? Will you behead them? Will, you set up a Gallows and hang them? The one requirement is that you must be able to wet an altar in blood, like the Aztecs always did. If your method leaves a body, then you can simply drag their lifeless body to the Altar and use a knife. No Body? Not viable.

And Finally, Comment the Character that you want. It has to be from a Pokemon Fangame.

But please don't vote Cloud Strife or Solid Snake. They are my mains. Metal Gear Solid and Final Fantasy VII are the best games on the PlayStation 1. They are better than Xenogears, Castlevania: Symphony of the night, Resident Evil 2, and pretty much everything you can name, including Final Fantasy IX. I love these two.

Spoiler

Spoiler

If you had to ask me, the truth is... I'll cut Bayonetta. My emotional connections to the other third parties are too strong (Except for Joker, but he is the successor to Minato Arisato, so he gets a pass). Bayonetta 2 was a joy to play, so I'll make her death quick and painless. A simple Knife Stab should do it. Now Lin from Pokemon Reborn. Put her in, with her Hydreigon.

It's not much of a sacrifice when an echo fighter is involved. Sorry Richter, everyone was really only asking for Simon, and I LIKE PAC-MAN, DAMN IT-...

Titania/Aegislash would be fun. Not a super creative answer, but I think her taunts and King's Shield shenanigans would make her an interesting defensive swordfighter, even in a crowded field.

On 4/15/2019 at 3:38 PM, Chase said:

It's not much of a sacrifice when an echo fighter is involved. Sorry Richter, everyone was really only asking for Simon, and I LIKE PAC-MAN, DAMN IT-...

Titania/Aegislash would be fun. Not a super creative answer, but I think her taunts and King's Shield shenanigans would make her an interesting defensive swordfighter, even in a crowded field.

I thought Richter was the more popular of the two?