Pokemon for Shade

TotallyNotLuck

If you're at Shade I believe you have access to Murkrow, who can do some neat shenanigans with Prankster (priority Perish Song and Tailwind come to mind), but requires some breeding to get good moves (I'd recommend breeding with Ducklett; get it up to 47 so it learns Brave Bird, and also keep Roost from lower levels, then breed it with Murkrow). I'd recommend evolving Murkrow at 55 when it learns Sucker Punch. Zoroark is available too, and Houndoom/Sharpedo depending on whether you sided with Aqua or Magma. Skorupi can be found in the Railnet past the Rock Smash rocks, and is a great Toxic Spikes setter with a bunch of good Dark STAB.

As for Fairies: Mr. Mime is good but doesn't have much actual Fairy STAB and acts more as a Psychic user/support 'mon, Aromatisse is a great Calm Mind abuser that lacks any immediate offensive presence, Granbull is an awesome physical tank but it's a 50/50 event with the other possibility being Stufful, and Shiinotic is in a similar vein to Aromatisse in that it isn't great offensively but has some great defensive utility including the absolutely amazing Strength Sap and Spore. There aren't too many great all-around fairies available yet but at least one of these should fit well on any team. You're a few gyms off from Gardevoir and Sylveon, so if you can wait a bit, those are some really, REALLY good options.