looking fue loudred

alaneapen

1 hour ago, alaneapen said:

not yet.  I can offer a froakie, torchic, bulbasaur, tutwig, squirtle ior mudkip n exchange. or any other pokemon.

Sorry I missed this thread.  Next time we are both on, I can trade you the Loudred you need for this quest.  I'll be on for another hour or two.  Just reply here or PM me and we can trade or set up a time to trade.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, seki108 said:

Sorry I missed this thread.  Next time we are both on, I can trade you the Loudred you need for this quest.  I'll be on for another hour or two.  Just reply here or PM me and we can trade or set up a time to trade.

thank you. Do you wat any pokemon. I just watn a spare whismur  or loudred. can we conduct the trade i this thread.

20 minutes ago, alaneapen said:

thank you. Do you wat any pokemon. I just watn a spare whismur  or loudred. can we conduct the trade i this thread.

I don't need anything.   I"m on now, if you can trade.   What is your trade ID?

4 minutes ago, alaneapen said:

My id Number is 03461. Is that what yu need or is a specific number.

Your trade ID is the name you created to use the online features (trading, wonder trading, battling).  Have you created an ID/account in the "Online Play" menu of the Pokegear?

2 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Your trade ID is the name you created to use the online features (trading, wonder trading, battling).  Have you created an ID/account in the "Online Play" menu of the Pokegear?

it is alan92.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, seki108 said:

I think he meant the item I gave him on the Loudred

I was saying if they traded the loudred to owner already they could of gone back to just after you had traded them the loudred to get the item

Just now, Starry Knight said:

I was saying if they traded the loudred to owner already they could of gone back to just after you had traded them the loudred to get the item

Ah, I got you.  Misinterpreted again.......