Yugi Oh.

Guest Relinquished

as far as im aware, it depends if youre looking for a multiplayer or singleplayer experience. as zarc mentioned, ygopro does best when it comes to multiplayer. if youre looking for some single player, tag force special (psp) and legacy of the duelist (xbox one) are probably the latest installments, from 2014 and 2015 respectively. I cant speak for legacy of the duelist since I havent played it, but tag force special contains all cards up to october 2014, I believe? as well as a good portion of anime cards. the downside is that its only been released in japan, so youre gonna want a translated version which thankfully isnt too hard to find.

alternatively theres duel links with a mix of single- and multiplayer. it doesnt contain nearly all cards in the game, not by a longshot (especially given xyz, pendulum and link summoning dont exist there yet), and the mechanics work quite differently, but it does have some more recent cards not included in tag force special or legacy of the duelist.

• 3 months later...

I use duelingbook when I play

its a manual simulator (meaning you have to do everything yourself) so it provides a feeling that is the closest to playing the game rl

I also find that ygopro’s playerbase is way more casual then duelingbook’s, since DB has ranked, which encourages more competitive play.

if ur just starting out I would suggest you use ygopro since its easier to learn the game with that and also most people you’re playing against will probably be using something thats fairly casual friendly.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist is also available on Steam and features (as far as i know) every card that existed up to the end of Arc-V.

There IS a new Version of this game called Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution, but as far as i know that one is currently for the switch only and has not officially been released outside of japan. This new Version also includes every card of the current VRAINS Season.

Legacy of the Duelist, or its Remake that will release on August 20 for the Switch in the US and EU are currently the best official games if you want as many cards as possible. About fan games i gotta admit i know nothing, not playing anything else than Legacy of the Duelist^^ It has all the cards i need, up to Arc-V, which is good for me, since i don't like the new rules of VRAINS, and i can even play against other players online.