Wolfy's official best girl Ever, of all time

Wolfox

Weiss or Lucina, who is Wolfy's official Best Girl?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Weiss or Lucina, who is Wolfy's official Best Girl?

• Lucina
    • Weiss

This poll is closed to new votes

we're gonna settle this once and for all, the winner of this poll will from here on out be my official best Girl ever, of all time. Bonus points if you can show me some nice fan art of the one you choose. Alright then, let's get voting!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wcv said:

There is no Mary Marvel on this list. Therefore the choice is invalid, and obviously a trap.

Reveal hidden contents

Of the one's listed I'd probably pick Lucina. Not a big fan of Weiss.

I don't really know Mary Marvel, Weiss and Lucina however are my favorite fantasy ladies

• 1 month later...
On 4/12/2019 at 4:38 AM, seki108 said:

Maybe, but Weiss' sleeves are attached......

I say nothing, you saw PC98 Reimoo and "modern" Reimoo versions. Complete different character.

Here we get like Weiss as a prospect for Hakurei Gang pahahah

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xenoxblades said:

I say nothing, you saw PC98 Reimoo and "modern" Reimoo versions. Complete different character.

Honestly, with how big and memey the whole armpit-showing outfit is now, I've never really remembered that her shrine maiden outfit used to be a more traditional version, usually because I focus more on the purple hair or Genji.  

It's definitely interesting imagining Weiss staying in an old shrine.  While Weiss usually has good business sense, I can't imagine her being able to turn a profit with it either, considering how the shrine itself seems to prevent Reimu's good ideas from being too profitable in WaHH.  

On 5/15/2019 at 5:54 PM, seki108 said:

Honestly, with how big and memey the whole armpit-showing outfit is now, I've never really remembered that her shrine maiden outfit used to be a more traditional version, usually because I focus more on the purple hair or Genji.  

It's definitely interesting imagining Weiss staying in an old shrine.  While Weiss usually has good business sense, I can't imagine her being able to turn a profit with it either, considering how the shrine itself seems to prevent Reimu's good ideas from being too profitable in WaHH.  

Marisa doesn't help much stealing the donation box everyday hue hue hue

Imagine Ruby beeing marisa and weiss being reimu pahaha (Season 7 plot confirmed)

• Haha 2