Time spent to beat EP 18

MuchoG

So I just did the last thing you can do in EP 18 story wise (don't want to spoil anyone by saying what it is) and it took me 109 hours, this is with a very large number of side quests done and with a lot of grinding. Also, only today I learned you can speed up the game lol, that would've saved me a lot of time when I was grinding.

Anyway, how long did it take you if you already finished it? Right now I'm gonna finish any side quests I might have missed and level up some backup team members, also gonna get that Togekiss for my main team because I left the Railnet renovation for last.

Anyway, if I get done with Reborn before EP 19 I might try other Rom Hacks/Fan Games, I was thinking Pokemon Outlaw or Crystal Clear, if you have any other suggestions feel free to share them.

Also, is there any idea of when EP 19 comes out? Not even a specific date, like late 2019? Summer? 2020? 

9 minutes ago, Chameleon109 said:

162 hours and in the middle of Ep.16. Not including the major sidequests.

As you can see, I like taking my time.

Jesus you're taking so long, did you have to grind a lot? Or is it just exploring? Because I feel like I also took my time exploring the cities and caves. The only thing that probably cut my time was that I looked up some puzzles that I had no interest in spending a lot of time on.

1 hour ago, Seel The Deal said:

Over 200 hours after EV-Training and grinding a full box of team members as well as completing the dex to get Naganadel.

13 minutes ago, Rising Emperor said:

Similar to what Seel said it me nearly 190 hrs to complete the episode and that with ev-training/breeding, along with completing the dex for poipole.

Damn that's a lot, I don't EV train or breed but for my last team members I always tried to get them with pretty good IVs and went to farm Heart Scales to get them good natures. I was gonna do that with Togepi but the first time I hatched him he had perfect IVs at Special Attack, Special Defense and Speed lol. Now I'm gonna grind my Togekiss and a few more rotation members but I dont think I'm gonna do the full Pokedex challenge.

About a hundred hours in my main game.

But I only have about ten Pokemon I really rotate through, and I SR every time I lose, so I can adjust things prior. I used the Shared Box to get all the Pokemon trained up, so can probably add another fiftyish hours onto taht since I did it in other playthrough, but its not reflected in play time.

I have two completed playthroughs and 2 almost finished ones.

On my main run, I have 360 hours. 

On the three other runs I have a total of almost 300 hours.

Moreover, I think I have something like 100 hours divided over other runs.

Which gives a total of almost 800 hours.