Looking for Beldum & Larvesta

Irides

Hey there, I am currently searching for someone who could maybe gift me both Beldum and Larvesta, I really want to have them in my team, but can't obtain them ingame yet. Thanks in advance 🙂 

7 minutes ago, Irides said:

Hey there, I am currently searching for someone who could maybe gift me both Beldum and Larvesta, I really want to have them in my team, but can't obtain them ingame yet. Thanks in advance 🙂 

i can hook you up, gimme a few minutes to breed them, want them as eggs or freshly hatched?

@Lord Drakyle Thank you! If it doesnt make u trouble, hatched would be really nice ^_^
@Rising Power Thank you too, but Lord Drakyle is already on it. Really nice, tho 🙂

Edit: Aaah my Login Name is Maddy btw 

Edited by Irides

1 minute ago, Irides said:

@Lord Drakyle Thank you! If it doesnt make u trouble, hatched would be really nice ^_^
@Rising Power Thank you too, but Lord Drakyle is already on it. Really nice, tho 🙂

Edit: Aaah my Login Name is Maddy btw 

Your mons are ready and hatched, Beldum turned out shiny but Larvesta is normal. you gonna be in the waiting room or i?

Oh thank you thats great, how can you do this so fast? 😄  I can be the waiting room, but i need your Login name too I guess? Edit: Or I dont, I've never done this until now, I am still new to this, sorry xD

Edited by Irides

Oh thank you thats great, how can you do this so fast? 😄  I can be the waiting room, but i need your Login name too I guess? Edit: Or I dont, I've never done this until now, I am still new to this, sorry xD

My login name is Lord Drakyle and how i do it so fast is i literally turn on super speed mode on the game (hit Alt) and then cycle around at lightning speed to get the eggs and with flame body to half the time, though it's possible to reduce the egg time with rpgmaker i wont use it unless absolutely need to.

Just now, Irides said:

Ah yeah, if I use Alt its really laggy since my Laptop is really old xd Should I wait now or make a trade request?

waiting room if you want me to send the request, if you are gonna send it let me know (also was it really that quick? seems like normal time roughly for me though when ya racing up and down between two places using the longest route possible uninterrupted it does go fast XD)

Uuuuh now I accepted your request and the Reborn Screen kinda turned black? xD Heeeelp
Trying to send you a request now 

Well now we got that all sorted, enjoy your mons, Larvesta comes with egg moves for ya and if ya ever need more trade mons, consider finding 8th Street, im sure it can hook you up? the entrance to it ya gotta find yaself though 😛