Need help with Charlotte

Petri

Hello, im really enjoying the game but im having a tough time beating Charlotte. She just wrecks me everytime. Can someone pls give me some advice? Here is the list of my usable pokemon with their moveset, thank you:

Charizard lvl 70 : Air Slash, Dragon Claw, Flare Blitz, Heat Wave

Bewear 69 :Payback, Thrash, Superpower, Hammer arm

Hawlucha 70: Strength, Sword Dance, High Jump Kick, Flying Press

Rotom 69: Electro Ball, Hex, Charge, Discharge

Alola Sandslash 70: Slash, Defense Curl, Ice Ball, Metal Claw

Drapion 60: Cross poison, Strength, Toxic Spike, Crunch

Bronzog 72: Extrasensory, Payback, Heal Block, Heavy Slam

Seismitoad 58: Drain Punch, Hydropump, Surf, Flail

Electrode 85: Discharge Explosion, Rain Dance, Mirror Coat ( Taught him Rain Dance becouse is the only one who out-speeds charlote's Pokemons)

Rhyperior 69: Horn Drill, Stone edge, Earthquake, Rock Wrecker

Dewgong 69: Aqua Tail, ice beam, Safeguard, Hail

Araquanid 70: Lunge, Mirror Coat, Liquidation, Surfe

Dragalge 70: Rain Dance, Surfe, Dragon Pulse, Sludge Wave

Scrafty 69: Rock Climb, High Jump Kick, Crunch, Head Smash

The best i've managed to do is stard with Electrode to set up the rain dance and Rhyperior one-shots Darmantian and Typhlosion, but then it all goes down hill. Charizard and Hawlucha gets oneshot before they can do anything, electrode goes down dou to the earthquake form Rhyperior and is not even sure he will obey. And i have no real counter to the ninetails

Edited by Petri

I highly recommend catching a Donphan close to the Circus with Sturdy (replace bewear)

Also, if Dewgong's ability isnt thick fat, change it for it

You probably want to switch bronzong too, even w/ heatproof unless you're trick room'in (even trick rooming, its probably still a bad idea). Since you're able to set rain up, try to get a Water type, maybe even another dewgong, or a Walrein w/thick fat.

Using X items on Rhyperior might do the work too, they're OP on reborn abuse its resistances to raise them even more early in the battle, then, when you're unkillable, boost your speed like 3 or 4 times, healing when necessary, and one stage of atk should destroy all of charlotte's mons

You can also catch a Bergmite, evolve it to Avalugg, lead with him and bronzong, using trick room with bronzong (heatproof) and wide guard with avalugg

Just hope darmanitan doesnt decide to just kill bronzong tho

If thats the case, lead w avalugg and any trick roomer that can take a flare blitz doing the same strat

(Audino might prove useful)

Edited by Yahen