How to act?

Guest Relinquished

Guest Relinquished

I conducted a small, new investigation, a few more "experiments", the finalizing touch. I found out much more than i could "chew", though and even me, who has been struggling through only difficult situations up to now, had a hard time swallowing up all this. People who "thrashed" me this time, or more precisely tried to (but couldn't cut it), are involved in some illegal activities, that could easily bring them trouble; would somebody be up to securing evidence, or deem fit to seek revenge. Problem is, i am not all those things they silently accused me, of. I am not a villain, i am not evil, i don't hate, i don't do discriminations, i am not a bad person at all; on the contrary, i love people, even though people usually backstab me and throw me into a ditch, or something.

Like other people before, in other times and places, this bunch smeared my good name, messed me up with underhanded tactics, they even tried to use petty psychological tricks to toy with my very sanity, even! But the lessons of life, really changed me; i saw everything coming and had always been one step ahead, plus i was prudent enough to keep notes and "do my homework"; funny thing, she herself told me to do the latter, even! I did a damn fine job, fending off this bunch of hypocritical misanthropes, given the circumstances and their numbers; after all, i kept defense alone, while besieged by 20 brutes. It was never about winning; only lasting long enough and trying to go forward. But they made it, so that i couldn't progress in that environment at all, for the reason i originally enrolled in it (work and education).

They won't stop, though. Constructing a fake profile around me, twisting my very own words and actions up to this point, exposing me to other people they know, dressing me up from their victim into the bastard who took advantage of them and tried to manipulate them, even. I honestly see right where they come from; they have to debunk me and ridicule me, in any way/manner possible, since i got a glimpse of their inner activities; should i feel like singing the tunes of the things i witnessed (and kept some mementos of, just in case), some of them might even face the possibility of incarceration, even. Problem is, i don't want that and i don't feel like pursuing revenge. Besides, i have honest feelings for some of those persons, despite the inhumane hatemongers that many of them are. And they won't stop. They even follow me in online places i frequent for relaxation and entertainment (mostly on social gathering ones and news) and come out boldly, demanding for me to leave, exposing my nickname/username, even! Funny thing is, some moderators on those sites know them and leaked personal info of mine to them, but i am unable to prove just that with evidence, for the site owner to know... And their words, since they are the majority obviously, weight heavily upon me and against mine, the single unit.

I tried to reason. I tried to parley. I offered to become their own, even (ever since the time i was with her, i was eagerly listening to her, started doubting things, was tempted to follow her, even; there was a time i would have done ANYTHING for her, even though she was a fake, a dupe and a con, as well as a con artist). I tried to bargain, asking kindly to let me in again, even with higher tribute from my part... Nothing ever worked. But the real blow? A person that really liked me and we got close with together (not she but her friend, that other person), constantly evades me and won't let me meet her again, on their behest... Not only they ruined me, but they took away EVERYTHING from me!

I stand on my feet again. But i cannot go forward anymore. The road ahead is closed off. Blocked. Neither can i go back, where i really want/need to be... And i certainly won't harm myself this time round, even if those heartless devils try to lead things straight there. I am in the tightest spot ever. So...

Where the hell do i bet my money on, now?

You dance around with your roundabout descriptions. Without accurate details, you are not calling out for help but for attention, or the casual permission for an act that may be anything but brushed off casually. To act or even give advice with very little knowledge is quite the dangerous thing to do.