[Game Over] Hunger Games Sugoroku Mafia

Candy

capitol-tv.jpg

jh0itzt.png

I-I can't take it anymore! Please let's just crown all 4 of them v- mogomugommhhugh 

Ds8Ci6q.png

I didn't come... All the way here... Wasting time and energy... To end it like this. So you will keep broadcasting your shitty reality show until we get the two victors, or I myself will find a replacement for you... for life. Understood?

jh0itzt.png

*Heavy breathing* F-fine. Fine.

No deaths today tributes. Good for you, maybe, but I'm running out of life right here.

Ds8Ci6q.png

And I'm running out of patience, which is a thousand times more valuable. So we'll do something to correct that.

From now on, I will assume you will shoot your max amount of shots during day phase, so if you don't want to shoot for whatever punny reason, let Prince Candy know or you'll end up shooting your allies. Even though it's like 2019 and allies shouldn't be a thing.

Also, the fake Hunger Games will continue like it went today, but if any audience member wants to change their sponsorship, they're welcome to do so.

jh0itzt.png

Let's hope for a more productive day tomorrow...

Night Fourteen has started! Rolling girl the dice and pls move in a pack so you can shoot more uwu your faith in RNGsus is weak!

🍭 Tributes

1- Alaris

2- Jason Grace (Fallen N2, Poison)

3- Quillish (Fallen D10, Heartbreak)

4- Amethyst

5- DigitalAmber (Fallen D9, Shot)

6- Nano4 (Fallen N7, Poison, Lost wincon)

7- Yahy (Fallen D12, Shot)

8- Yahen (Fallen N0, Bloodbath)

9- Dragoknight (Fallen D9, Explosion)

10- Astra125 (Fallen N5, Feast)

11- Jelly (Fallen N5, Poison)

12- Caimie (Fallen D11, Shot)

13- Nicki (Fallen D13, Explosion)

14- andracass (Fallen D8, Shot)

15- Newt (Fallen N4, Poison)

16- CrimsonDragon21 

17- ECT

18- Lía (Fallen N6, Feast)

19- LykosHand (Lost wincon)

20- Bok Choi (Fallen N0, Bloodbath)

21- Bazaro (Fallen D7, Shot)

22- Alistair (Fallen D9, Shot)

23- Corso (Fallen D5, Shot)

24- Hypurr (Fallen D10, Shot)

25- Jace Stormkirk (Fallen N6, Poison)

26- Nick Crash (Fallen D10, Explosion)

27- GenEric (Fallen N5, Modkill)

capitol-tv.jpg

Ds8Ci6q.png

Hello again. I ate the Candy and from now on, I'll run the show.

I'd like to let everyone know about our newest toy, which will be placed in the Arena starting the next (not this) day phase (if there are >2 tributes left).

Spoiler

riba.jpg

Yes, flowers. We're going to make the Arena a flowery field. And their aroma... it will be like a Sweet Scent that inhibits your senses. More like the tributes' senses, because you all are just watching from the comfort of your home. These flowers will drop tributes' evasion stats to zero. No more evasion. More killing. Everyone happy.

That's all for now. Hopefully we don't have to place those flowers in the Arena, because that'll mean that two more tributes fell and the game is over and I'll be able to sleep.

Day Fifteen has started! Get killing.

🍭 Tributes

1- Alaris

4- Amethyst

16- CrimsonDragon21 

17- ECT

What madness have you wrought dear Game Maker!?

The prophecy has been foretold!

Upon the eating of the Candy, all ensnaring Vileplumes of doom are coming to wreak havoc upon the lands! It is truly a sign of the end times!

• Haha 1

capitol-tv.jpg

jh0itzt.png

Ahaha~ Don't worry kiddos. The Game Maker was just jesting. They've got a sense of humor after all... a morbid one, but still one 😅

Now that there are so few tributes on the Arena, strats have had to be changed among them to ensure the most sure way of victory. Today, someone showed their swift attacks which ended up in one tribute perishing, though the movements were so quick that their whole image is blurred in any of our recordings. In any case, we do know the fallen tribute's identity, so let's announce that.

Amethyst has fallen! They were [insert nickname here]!

Only three tributes remain, guys! It's been a literal marathon, but the goal is in visible distance... now the question is, who will be the two tributes to cross the final line?

Night Fifteen has started! Roll in bed but also roll the dice~ Also donut forget that stinky flowers till cover the Arena in the morning!

🍭 Tributes

1- Alaris

4- Amethyst (Fallen D15, Shot)

16- CrimsonDragon21 

17- ECT

capitol-tv.jpg

jh0itzt.png

Aaaaand we're here! The long-awaited (mostly by me, the over-worked salaried man) climax of the Hunger Games in Reborn, right through your favorite channel! 3 tributes stand in the Arena today, and any two of them could be the first victors in Reborn's history! I wonder who they will be?

44XAANj.png

For sure, Prince Candy. It's been 16 days since the Bloodbath, but we have finally come to a place where 23 tributes have been eliminated.

jh0itzt.png

Now, for today's action-packed game, there are two things I want to point out. The first, of course, is that rafflesia flowers have bloomed everywhere in the Arena. Far from being a Sweet Scent, this debilitating stench has crippled the tributes so much that every tribute's evasion stat has been nullified! The other thing is that since Amethyst fell last day phase, the four sponsors that gave her support should let me know who they'd like to sponsor this day phase. Me thinks that is all for now. Happy killing~

Day Sixteen has started! Drumroll for the nearing end!

🍭 Tributes

1- Alaris

16- CrimsonDragon21 

17- ECT

capitol-tv.jpg

*Cue western movie BGM*

jh0itzt.png

And there they are, right eye to right eye, left eye to left eye, watching the other's every twitch, every unconscious vibration that could potentially mean the death of their own. Sweat drops accumulate on their foreheads, and from afar it's obvious their clothes are also drenched. So much concentration, so much adrenaline, for the definitive moment that we've been waiting for over two weeks. The final showdown. Right at this moment, through Hunger Games Live!

Alaris vs Kiet! The decisive match which will decide who is crowned victor and who goes home, or more like heaven!

Early on, Alaris had struck a deal with Kiet to keep the peace between them, and thus hesitated a great deal to shoot his perceived ally when the time came where they were within shooting range of each other. At first, it seemed as though neither would shoot the other, and time passed in a lighthearted mood. However, that was all turned upside down when sponsors sent Alaris two Explosives to congratulate him on his recent performance in the Hunger Game simulations. 

GA9dTad.png

"BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"

was Alaris' reaction. He thought that now that he had two explosives and one AK-47 under his belt, he would destroy all that the group of Game Makers had taken months to create. 

GA9dTad.png

"LET'S UNLEASH AN APOCALYPSIS"

Indeed, his plan would have resulted in a true apocalypses, but what this tribute ignored was that Kiet, on the other hand, had also received a gift from sponsors. A pair of cute sneakers, which Kiet wasn't sure they had been addressed to him for sure. However strange he might have felt wearing sneakers that weren't his style, the comfort definitely beat his old tattered shoes that he had been using for 16 days straight on the rough ground of the Arena. With his feet protected from pain, he could move much more freely, and gave him an edge he would need when challenging an opponent that had many more luxurious items under his belt.

31JvyyR.png

"i just pray to RNG-Jesus that i am faster and hit one of my shots"

Indeed, without any offensive items and lack of support from ECT, his other perceived ally, faith in a God was all that could save him. A miracle, that he would shoot faster thanks to his new shoes, and that he would land said shot, was what he needed right this moment.

jh0itzt.png

And that culminates in what we are seeing now. 

*A shot is fired*

Kiet has fired a shot! But he missed! It barely grazed Alaris' hair... but hey, Kiet has taken out a second weapon! Will he land the blow? Will he...?

Spoiler

ExcitableDistinctGoldeneye-size_restrict

Aaaaand HE LANDED THE SHOT!

Alaris has fallen! They were !

jh0itzt.png

Well folks. That wasn't as dramathicc as a double-detroit explosion would've been but I guess less is more sometimes(?)

Congratulations to Kiet [LongLiveTheAsianAlliance] and ECT [A Legendary Airhead], victors of the first-ever Hunger Games at Reborn!

Scores (on Dive's suggestion) will be allocated as follows:

5 Points - Winners

4 Points - 3rd to 5th

3 Points - 6th to 10th

2 Points - 11th to 15th

5 Points - MVP (tribute with highest number of successful shots, will be revealed on a later date)

Thanks all for participating on this long journey to find out the luckiest of the bunch! See you next year! Candy, out 🍭

🍭 Tributes

1- Alaris (Fallen D16, Shot)

16- CrimsonDragon21 (VICTOR)

17- ECT (VICTOR)

Arigatou gozaimasu!

To all the participants that helped make me who i am now, you deserve to be the victors more than i.

But i like to thank all the supporters and sponsors, who helped me win this. I love you all 😘

Special shout out to RNG-Jesus, who made this all possible, and ECT, who was my last ally.

In the end you weren't blessed by RNG-Jesus enough.

Only the chosen ones were meant to survive till the end.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1