Ask & Answer

Lorisaur

Hi everybody, as I'm sooo tired I want to propose here a silly game

The first user asks a very stupid question. The next one has to give a very complex and poetic answer, than ask a silly question on his own. And so on

I start: why is 2 greater than 1?

It is not. As a even number, 2 sucks and should be deleted. 1, for instance, is an odd number, also a 3^; so it is a good number

Meaning that 1>2 as numbers, not as values.

As a value, two brings us back to the days where cows and sheeps where finger-counted, having a cow and a sheep means that you have 2 animals, while having just a cow or a sheep meant that you have only 1. By this means, 2 has the animal that 1 does + another one, meaning its a greater numbers counting-wise.

My question will be: How do we open a door?

• 2 weeks later...

To open a door you first have to be conscious of your body. Nowdays, the busy daily routine makes us forget to relax, to think about ourselves. We need to calm down, close our eyes, be aware of our muscles and our movement options in the world. As soon as we learn how we are structured and how can we move, we can start to look around and notice the wonderful surroundings. However, we may look trapped. As often happens with our feelings, we may think to be in a closed room with no way out. In those situations, where everything seems lost, we may find hope where we least expect: in the walls trapping us. Indeed, a room usually has a peculiar structure in at least one wall: it has a rectangular shape, it looks a bit disjointed from the rest of the wall, it might also feature different colours or materials, and has some weird protuberance in the middle of it, usually middle-left. Thanks to your new perfect knowledge of your body and to the muscolar coordination achieved through meditation and mindfulness, you will be able to coordinate the work of your hand's muscles to grab that weird swelling (with "grab" I mean the act of putting your hand on the desired object and close the grip by contracting your muscles), pull down the protuberance, that we will call "door handle" from now on, and then towards you by a very hard to understand process. I suggest you to train hard with other objects before really opening a door. Also, remember to space yourself correctly before opening a door, or to step back, otherwise you might punch yourself in the stomach

Why do we die when heart stops pumping?

• 3 months later...

The heart is one of the most important organ in one's body, allowing the blood to circulate and reach each and every part of it, hence the reason he's also linked to expressions about our feelings and emotions. So, in the same way, having no functional heart is a terrible thing, be it literally or metaphorically speaking. Can we truly say that a heartless person is truly alive ? I'm not really sure. And the same goes for when someone's heart is broken, his life seems to stop, nothing seems to matter anymore, that person could as well be truly dead because he's not living his life anymore.

But can we *truly* say that we die when our body dies ? While we are not physically present anymore, we still live on in the memories of our loved ones. Our actions mattered unless we're forgotten. So, can we really say that we die when our heart stop pumping ? Scientifically, yes, because our body doesn't survive the lack of blood circulation. But humanly, not really. Not until someone says our name for the last time.

On another note, does anyone know why do dogs exist ?