Maps of Route 1 and the connecting Aventurine Woods

Vinnie

Someone asked for this a while back, and I finally got down to ripping them out. I haven't labelled it quite yet, but I will soon enough.

North Aventurine-

zmJzzgy.png

Route 1 West - 

N8LZ4pi.png

Route 1 East - 

qvvEz1L.png

South Adventurine - 

3slqV8v.png

I'll eventually update these with labels later. It's done! All updated. The reason I didn't join all 3 together is because it looks really awkward and just doesn't fit, but it isn't like a maze or puzzle or anything, so you can simply just count the exits and entrances and match them that way.

Tell me your thoughts, or if I made any mistakes. 

Edited by Vinnie
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

What I find funny about Route 1 is the irony between its name and its size.

All the main series' regions have real basic Route 1s. Hell, Kalos's Route 1 is just a straight line.

Then there's Reborn with that. A massive winding path between two sets of woods, who are mazes themselves.

I've always found it funny for some reason.

7 hours ago, SirMerpalot said:

What I find funny about Route 1 is the irony between its name and its size.

All the main series' regions have real basic Route 1s. Hell, Kalos's Route 1 is just a straight line.

Then there's Reborn with that. A massive winding path between two sets of woods, who are mazes themselves.

I've always found it funny for some reason.

Yeah, Route 1 is supposed to be pretty basic usually(aside from Unova's). I'm really surprised they're named Routes at all instead of some alternate names.

On 4/6/2019 at 12:56 PM, Tango Down said:

it is funny that when you realize tha puzzle itself is quite simple, it was very visible seeing this map where you have to go to find the heracross and pinsir.

Yeah, you can easily see the different trees on this map for certain. 

Dunno if I mentioned this but I updated the maps. I didn't really have time to photoshop and make it look pretty but now it has all the locations of the Tauros/Bouffalant as well as the webs and logs. 

N. Aventurine Woods

ohuBrRj.png

Route 1A

Ol0WPQw.png

Route 1B

Lz5tULl.png

S. Aventurine Woods

9qATUs9.png

• 3 weeks later...

So after a long time(almost a month) I've finally updated the maps completely. Sorry it took so long, but I hope they're easily understandable. 

North Aventurine

ZL8V3uy.png

Route 1 West

N8LZ4pi.png

Route 1 East

qvvEz1L.png

South Aventurine 

QqTT6TT.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Developers

It's cool to see how the forest/route looks all connected thanks for sharing this it kinda reminds me of the official guidebook setup. Are you planning on turning this into a project? if so best of luck with your endeavors it looks amazing.

Edit: Don't if you know this or not so apologize if you do but, heracrossite and pinsirite are obtainable by giving nyu blue moon icecream so don't know if you should add that. Also thank you so much for using PNG format rather than JPEG.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, smeargletail said:

It's cool to see how the forest/route looks all connected thanks for sharing this it kinda reminds me of the official guidebook setup. Are you planning on turning this into a project? if so best of luck with your endeavors it looks amazing.

Edit: Don't if you know this or not so apologize if you do but, heracrossite and pinsirite are obtainable by giving nyu blue moon icecream so don't know if you should add that. Also thank you so much for using PNG format rather than JPEG.

I can't honestly say. I'll likely be mapping out other confusing areas, however, I don't see myself mapping out the entire game.

I do know about the megastones from Nyu, but I really wasn't sure what to do about Nyu's house in all honesty. There's so much to display there, such as the Volt Tackle teacher, the fact that Nyu gives you honey for normal sweets, and yeah, the fact that for one blue moon ice cream he'll give you either a Heracrossite or a Pinsirite. I'm really stumped overall on how to even display all of this as well not make it look incredibly cluttered. 

Edit: I went ahead and added all of those. It feels a tensy bit cluttered, but it's there now.

Edited by Vinnie