Reborn and grinding levels.

Blackbeared

So it's been a while since I completed the latest episode of Reborn, but I did keep my eye on potential updates regarding the finalish episode, and seeing the updates rolling in with news and ofcourse the post about Terra made me think. I should really... level up more pokemons for Episode 19 whenever that is, but you can always be prepared early.

But seeing as it's been a while, it made me wonder. Are the trainers in the Grand Hall still 'best' for level grinding or is a certain spot somewhere better? Like I will ofcourse still need to find a few pokemons to level up and movepools etc but that's no problem. Just thinking about leveling them up the quickest is my priority now 😄 !

Yup. The Grand Hall trainers and the Indra clown from Agate Circus are still the best places for level grinding. The best Grand Hall trainers for grinding are two NPCs that only appear on Saturdays, named "Casanova Zach & Lady Beau". They fight you in a double battle, and one of their leads is a lvl 85 Blissey. Just teach Protect to the Pokemon you want to lvl up, give a Lucky Egg for it to hold, and pair it up with some high leveled physical attacker that can learn Explosion, and sit back and watch as it gains a ton of exp. That's how I raised practically every Pokemon from my rotation boxes.

Other than that, you can find some high level Chanseys in Route 4 (just go up the waterfalls in Agate City).

• Like 3