LF Exp. Share

Koz

Well I messed up by trading a Pokemon holding an Exp. Share for a sidequest. I have no clue how to use mods, neither how online trading works. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I hope I can trade back something worthy. 

I'll be able to be in game in around 6-7 hours.

Thank you in advance!

@Zero1Six if it's the ign you're asking me about (again, I'm sorry but I'm clueless on how the online trading works and now I'm afk) it's Koz, same as here.

Thank you so much for your help!

Just now, Koz said:

@Zero1Six if it's the ign you're asking me about (again, I'm sorry but I'm clueless on how the online trading works and now I'm afk) it's Koz, same as here.

Thank you so much for your help!

No worries, I'll try using Koz, and we'll go from there. Are you able to make it to the waiting screen?

@Zero1Six Hey man, I'm so sorry, I just got on my PC. I didn't know both participants had to be online at the same time, in case you were waiting me to accept.

So yeah, I managed to log in to online play, the username is Koz and I'm ready anytime you are!

@Zero1Six Hmm looks like we are in completely different timezones my dude. It was probably my bad making the post at the time I made it. I'm at UTC+3 and I couldn't sleep at the time. 

I really appreciate your help but we'll probably never get to meet in online play due to our 8 hours difference 😂

What should I do?

5 hours ago, Koz said:

@Zero1Six Hmm looks like we are in completely different timezones my dude. It was probably my bad making the post at the time I made it. I'm at UTC+3 and I couldn't sleep at the time. 

I really appreciate your help but we'll probably never get to meet in online play due to our 8 hours difference 😂

What should I do?

Post your file and I can drop an exp share in and repost it, need the last box of your PC cleared though

Or PM me with it