Nano4

also id like to point out that, knowing i am a town (thus you dun wanna lynch me), we have 5 towns and 7 non towns up for lynch, so randomic lynchs might prove effective

[Eliminate Newt]

For literally no reason

Edit: grammar

Edited by Yahen

Given the ratio of current townies to third-party a random lynch isn't an utterly horrible idea. The problems with it are that it makes us less likely to actually hunt for enemies, and it makes it really easy for the killing roles to just hop on an easy band-wagon, plus some third-party can be helpful to town, so overall not a good idea imo. 

Also I find it concerning that so few people have spoken, though I do of course understand if they haven't seen it's day yet or are waiting for some evidence but we can't rely on night actions that almost never works. I also want to say I find it slightly suspicious that you even suggested a random lynch @Yahen. I understand the thought process but it would be far to easy to go with the lynch or claim you were laying a trap depending on how people react if you are evil. Not a big thing, it might just be nothing, and you're actually contributing which I really appreciate, but it is slightly suspicious. 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Knightly said:

Also I find it concerning that so few people have spoken, though I do of course understand if they haven't seen it's day yet or are waiting for some evidence but we can't rely on night actions that almost never works. I also want to say I find it slightly suspicious that you even suggested a random lynch @Yahen. I understand the thought process but it would be far to easy to go with the lynch or claim you were laying a trap depending on how people react if you are evil. Not a big thing, it might just be nothing, and you're actually contributing which I really appreciate, but it is slightly suspicious. 

honestly i just dont want to get caught in the crossfire of the killing roles, but you can see that as a contribution if you want to

24 minutes ago, Mr. Knightly said:

Given the ratio of current townies to third-party a random lynch isn't an utterly horrible idea. The problems with it are that it makes us less likely to actually hunt for enemies, and it makes it really easy for the killing roles to just hop on an easy band-wagon, plus some third-party can be helpful to town, so overall not a good idea imo. 

But yeah i agree with what you pointed, random lynches only if out of options then?

5 hours ago, Yahen said:

But yeah i agree with what you pointed, random lynches only if out of options then?

I mean, yes, but we should really try to avoid random in general, it's a kinda risky move. I guess the other thing is normal lynches can be skewed by the evil roles as well but they mostly shouldn't know who each other are. Also, why are you so adamant you live? As town you can't win by yourself you know, whatever your ability is you really should use it (unless your evil in which case not using it is preferred). 

Also in case you guys missed it @Jace Stormkirk @EndearingCharacterTrait @Astra125 @Hypurr @Black Swordsman @Seal @Candy @Newt @Bok Choi Day 2 has started, please share your thoughts with us. We are sad and lonely 😞 Also I don't know if I missed anyone but I think that's everyone.

21 minutes ago, Mr. Knightly said:

I mean, yes, but we should really try to avoid random in general, it's a kinda risky move. I guess the other thing is normal lynches can be skewed by the evil roles as well but they mostly shouldn't know who each other are. Also, why are you so adamant you live? As town you can't win by yourself you know, whatever your ability is you really should use it (unless your evil in which case not using it is preferred). 

Also in case you guys missed it @Jace Stormkirk @EndearingCharacterTrait @Astra125 @Hypurr @Black Swordsman @Seal @Candy @Newt @cicada @Bok Choi Day 2 has started, please share your thoughts with us. We are sad and lonely 😞 Also I don't know if I missed anyone but I think that's everyone.

i said it earlier that everyone is able to win if the killing roles degladiate themselves and the godfather dies

im not a killing role so i just wanna save myself in that case lmao

Just now, Yahen said:

i said it earlier that everyone is able to win if the killing roles degladiate themselves and the godfather dies

im not a killing role so i just wanna save myself in that case lmao

Well not really everyone, but whole town+the surviving killing role

2 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

@Mr. Knightly the only people who are sad and lonely are those who do not have lovers.

as for info i have none

I dont think we should claim anything related to that as the lovers also have a secondary wincon etc etc its dangeroud etc etc

yea sowwy I was at work and now I have a breathe uwu but lynching randomly... wouldn't that result in the deaths of two peepos if we aren't careful? 

52 minutes ago, Candy said:

yea sowwy I was at work and now I have a breathe uwu but lynching randomly... wouldn't that result in the deaths of two peepos if we aren't careful? 

even better??? jk

Low-key forgot I even signed up for this but let's see. 
We have a dead town protective, dead town support, and a lot of neutral/third parties.
As said in the OP, we only need to kill evil roles to win
And according to the roles, that essentially means the only people we need to root out and kill are the Godfather and Medusa
Randomly guessing might actually do us good. With Nicki and Lykos dead, there are 6 town and 7 non-town. Of those 7 non-town, five of these come with clear negative effects (Pirate Werewolf Godfather Medusa Plaguebearer). That gives us (imo) a pretty good chance of lynching someone that will/may end up doing more harm to town than good.
Just a thing to keep in mind, since if people don't talk more or share if they learned anything, that could be our best option for the day.

IDK, that makes sense, right? I'm not gonna vote yet since I want to see what people say but that's my suggestion the way things are sliding along.

16 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

Low-key forgot I even signed up for this but let's see. 
We have a dead town protective, dead town support, and a lot of neutral/third parties.
As said in the OP, we only need to kill evil roles to win
And according to the roles, that essentially means the only people we need to root out and kill are the Godfather and Medusa
Randomly guessing might actually do us good. With Nicki and Lykos dead, there are 6 town and 7 non-town. Of those 7 non-town, five of these come with clear negative effects (Pirate Werewolf Godfather Medusa Plaguebearer). That gives us (imo) a pretty good chance of lynching someone that will/may end up doing more harm to town than good.
Just a thing to keep in mind, since if people don't talk more or share if they learned anything, that could be our best option for the day.

IDK, that makes sense, right? I'm not gonna vote yet since I want to see what people say but that's my suggestion the way things are sliding along.

I agree with your point but i also agree w mr knightly so im a bit confused here

Ill take my vote out and prepare to vote someone inactive if thats the case

[Unvote] person i voted

Can I just say that it's a massive relief that I don't have to post 7 times like I have to do for the other game that's going on right now, especially since I really don't have anything to say right now. I suppose I'll say something about the random voting. As people said before, it's best as a last resort since it could be high risk, high reward move with how this game works. Best case, two roles that are against town are taken out of commission. Worst case, two more town will be taken out. There is the alternative of not lynching anyone today but that may be even worse since that will probably result in another person death with little to no info. 

Also, as a side-note, I'm probably going to forget about the lovers mechanic at least half a dozen times since I didn't remember its existence until reading through the posts.