Nano4

It is the the festival of love in Salem, former enemies come to love each other and make peace

But not all are happy

The evils without lovers seek to complete their original missions

Hide contents

Mafia is a social deduction game which requires analyzing, cooperation, and looking through lies. There are two main factions in a mafia game: the Uninformed Majority [Town], who have to find others of their kind while hunting for the mafia, and the Informed Minority [Mafia], who have a private chat and plan there on how they should trick the town and whom they should kill.

At the beginning of the game, players receive a channel in the discord with their role and alignment.

There are two major phases in a Mafia game:

(1) The Day Phase – Typically lasting 48 hours , players use this opportunity to discuss about several things, which may include the outcome of the previous phases, behavior of players, and flow of the game; the ultimate goal in the day phase is for the Town players to find the Mafia slowly while Mafia players have to blend in carefully. Before the day ends, players must vote for a player whom they want to be eliminated on grounds of suspicion and the player receiving the most votes will be eliminated. (Or in this case, executed.)

(2) The Night Phase – Typically lasting 24 hours, the thread is considered “locked” at this point and players may not comment at all. Instead, players with night actions, special abilities related to their role, may use these to aid their faction. The Mafia also discusses in the private chat on whom to dispose of.

The game continues until one of the major factions attains their win condition or unless it is no longer possible.

The LIst

Hide contents

Sheriff
Doctor
Psychic
Tracker
Town Protective
Town Protective
Town Support
Town Support
Pirate
Werewolf
Godfather
Medusa
Plaguebearer
Amnesiac
Guardian angel 

The Roles

The Rules

Hide contents

1. The game will use the trial system, do [vote] to put someone on trial then do [guilty], [abstain] or [innocent] if guilties exceed innoes the person is lynched, each trial takes 6 hours off the day, you can have up to 3 trials per day, if someone is lynched the day ends. the trial is over after 24 hours or everyone submits a vote, you are not allowed to vote yourself

2. whispers, put who you are and who you are whispering to in the whisper log on the discord, everyone will know who is whispering but not the content of the whisper

3. game will start on day 1 with 24 hours and no trials, nights will be 24 hours, day 2 and onward will be 48 hours

4. actions will be done in your action channel

5. last wills, instead of a final post you have a last will you can put ANYTHING in, whether it be jokes or info, your last will will be revealed upon your death

6. editing posts, editing is discouraged, if its a minor edit to fix your grammar that's okay, anything else you must make a new post

7. all major discussion with the exception of whispers is done here, MAFIA CAN ONLY TALK IN THEIR MAFIA CHAT AT NIGHT

8. be respectful to everyone involved

9. sharing of roles in dms or pms (whispers is fine since its a game mechnic) may result in a mod kill

Exclusive Lovers Rules

Spoiler

1. Lovers will not put when they are whispering if the whisper is to their lover

2. 8 people have lovers, making 4 lovers pair

3.if someone with a lover dies their lover will be dealt an unstoppable attack

Win Conditions

Spoiler

Town: eliminate all evils with no lovers or evil lovers, evils with town lovers do not need to be killed

Lovers win: this happens only if everyone alive has a lover, the game will end and all ALIVE loer pairs win

Every other wins are the regular win Conditions for the roles

There are 15 people in this town

1. Ect 

2. Bean

3. Jace

4. Astra

5. Mr. Knightly

6. Black Swordsman

7. Nicki

8. Hypurr

9.  Newt

10. Yahen

11. Bok

12. Lykos

13. Candy

14. Lia

15. Seal

Edited by Nano4

I'll play, even if I'm prolly gonna do me a jibaku from over-procrastination xD I just want there to be two games on going so that there's less pressure on my game to be entertaining 24/7

3 hours ago, Jason Grace said:

I know I reviewed the set-up but I tried my best to forget the roles and the conventions, so if it pleases thee, in

I don't feel comfortable allowing you to play when you was the roles and the lover pairs when reviewing, sorry

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be incredibly busy in the following 2 weeks, so I won't be able to join any new games.

Sorry Nano. I have to withdraw my participation in your game.

Best of luck for when it starts.