Nano4

Ugh, I really don't want to randomly vote people. It might honestly be the way to go but we should be trying as hard as we can to deduce the enemy imo. I'm gonna make a list of my current thoughts and I would like peoples opinions on them. tbh RNG might be the best way to go considering how little everyone is talking but it really shouldn't be our go to. It makes the town lazy and let's the evil hide more easily. Correct me if I'm wrong but these are the players still currently alive.

Ect, Bean, Jace, Astra, Black Swordsman, Hypurr, Newt, Yahen, Bok, Candy, Lia, Seal

Currently I have a slight town lean on Bok choi, Seal, and Yahen cause they have been somewhat active and seem townie to me. 

Bean, Astra, and Jace I'm not sure about. 

Candy seems slightly evil to me, their posts so far seem a little off. 

Lia is a little sus to me as well since they've been active yet not given many thoughts on anything. 

And I don't think the rest have said anything so I have a bit of an evil lean on all of them for that. 

A pressure vote to see if maybe Newt can explain why he's been so inactive @Newt 

[Eliminate] Newt 

Also remember to fill out your will especially as a visiting role in case you run into Medusa or something like that. Whispering is also an option guys.

also with any luck the amnesiac will remember the retributionist and then they could bring back Nicki and they could bring back Lykos. 

With the trail system, it's not the end of the world for the person that we are voting for so this might be a good way to get some people to start talk. Then again, if they don't have anything to say, it don't help in the slightest. For now, Eliminate Hypurr.

Honestly, we can put people up three times a day and then bring them back down so I suggest we put up one of the inactive members, I don't really care which one. Maybe we can get them to say something. @Astra125 Why Hypurr? Or is there no reason?

@Nano4 Do people go on trial at the end of the phase depending on how many votes there are on them, or do they go up as soon as we have a majority?

7 minutes ago, Mr. Knightly said:

Honestly, we can put people up three times a day and then bring them back down so I suggest we put up one of the inactive members, I don't really care which one. Maybe we can get them to say something. @Astra125 Why Hypurr? Or is there no reason?

@Nano4 Do people go on trial at the end of the phase depending on how many votes there are on them, or do they go up as soon as we have a majority?

Someone needs majority vote to go on trial where everyone votes innocent, guilty, or abstains

right now majority is 7 votes

if there is no trial then no one gets lynched

49 minutes ago, Mr. Knightly said:

40 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

Someone needs majority vote to go on trial where everyone votes innocent, guilty, or abstains

right now majority is 7 votes

if there is no trial then no one gets lynched

Ok this leads me to believe that if we all get inactive vote wise nothing will happen

I'll help at pressuring newt (again) and hopefully we can get a trial today (5 to go now?)

[Vote Newt]

9 hours ago, Mr. Knightly said:

Currently I have a slight town lean on Bok choi, Seal, and Yahen cause they have been somewhat active and seem townie to me. 

I'm not active, I've made one other post lolxd 😛
That aside, I would think evil roles would be one of the more active players, rather than lay low (or at least that's what I think they would do?) They'd probably want to get as much info as possible since as far as I know none of the evil roles have a secret/totally private ability to actively work together without us knowing they talked to each other (unless our two evil roles just happen to be lovers, which I doubt). So wouldn't it make sense for evil roles to lead the charge, since unlike usual, they don't have a team to work with.

BUT that is just a hunch, and it'll be a while before we have evidence (Since I don't think our Psychic will share anything until they find something substantial)
Also just in case our psychic dies, whoever they are should put whatever they learned into their will if you plan to wait before sharing.
For the sake of getting Newt to say something: vote [Newt]

Nice, I'm still alive for some reason.

...Didn't get anything else to say though when the wills can help town more, but by then, it'd be too late should one try to overly rely on them.

Besides, in a game where info is in drought with the evil roles being more dominant atm, randomlynching sounds like a good idea to me.

Therefore, [Vote] Newt

1 hour ago, Chickenborn said:

hello

hello

I'm the tracker 

And lia visited newt yesterday

1 hour ago, Chickenborn said:

I mean nicki

So did Nicki visit Newt or did Lia visit Nicki?

@Newt you are on trial for conspiracy against the town, you get 1 post to defend yourself before everyone votes [guilty], [innocent] or [abstain]

if you do not make the post in 24 hours then everyone will still vote on your fate

I love my luck. I *finally* get mafia but then I go and get tracked N1. What can I even do at this point? There's no safe role to claim because I killed a town protective and a town support, making every. single. role in the game unique. The only people that wouldn't dare counterclaim me are all hostile 3rd parties so what's even the point, I'll get lynched. Even if I hadn't targeted anyone I'd have been considered suspicious because it turns out the night I didn't act no one died and who knows if I'd have been tracked again next day to make sure.

I'm too famous for this shit, gg town.

[Innocent]

1 hour ago, Walpurgis said:

I love my luck. I *finally* get mafia but then I go and get tracked N1. What can I even do at this point? There's no safe role to claim because I killed a town protective and a town support, making every. single. role in the game unique. The only people that wouldn't dare counterclaim me are all hostile 3rd parties so what's even the point, I'll get lynched. Even if I hadn't targeted anyone I'd have been considered suspicious because it turns out the night I didn't act no one died and who knows if I'd have been tracked again next day to make sure.

I'm too famous for this shit, gg town.

[Innocent]

;~;