Goldeen? Or Lumieon(or however you spell it)

MafiaUmbreon

Well, that depends on what you're looking for mostly.

Seaking is more physical and has a bit more bulk and can take advantage of lightning rod to nullify one of its weaknesses, while Lumineon is more offensively oriented/a bit faster and gets access to Storm Drain, making it a good switch in against water attacks (and due to it being a special attacker, makes more use of the sp. atk. boost than Seaking does).

In terms of offensive movepools, Seaking gets Drill Run, Megahorn, Waterfall, and Poison Jab for good physical coverage while Lumineon has access to Ice Beam, Scald, Signal Beam/Silver Wind, and Psybeam. 

Personally, I like Lumineon a lot more due to bias/experiences using it, but overall Seaking is probably the better option, though the choice will ultimately be up to you for which one you wanna use.

My team is currently made of a Grotle,Meowth,,Noibat,igglybuff and I’m pretty sure that’s it so yea I want a good water type maybe like greninja but it’s too late so yeah I’ll post more to this exact topics and see if someone can choose a good water type but I’m looking for a generally balanced one that’s good and can be found during the story so yeah  I’m also new to this site 

Edited by MafiaUmbreon

If you're just looking for an early water type, then iirc you can get lotad from an event in Coral ward before the second gym, which will probably wind up being better than lumineon or seaking in the long run. Shellos and Tympole are also going to be available right after your 3rd badge, and that's also not mentioning the sidequest to get carvanha being avaliable around the same time, any of those are going to be way better than the super early waters.

Edit: I also just remembered there's a wingull/panpour event before the first badge, too. Panpour is meh but Pelliper can be amazing if trained right if not just because of Drizzle, so it's worth investing into if get Wingull instead of Panpour (because it's randomized which one you get).