I decided to open a discussion for a new series that just happened to start last weekend. pix~ It might not be as popular as the pokemon ribbon one but im like why not. pix~  It might seem like your typical versus nuzlocke but the fact that you can force a trade after each gym makes the run pretty unique and I find both of these guys personalities pretty enjoyable

link to 1st episode

true, but that can bite them in the arse, look for example at the versus royale's of Mo, patterz and Luke. Luke usually gets ahead a bit and starts soloing with a good mon, he loses said good mon and, well, he loses the versus. or look at the dynasty of Drips. how many over leveled Flareon did Twit try to solo with while it ended up killing said Flareon?

lol mr talent whited out in the 2nd episode got pretty unlucky facing a porygon z with nasty plot and psybeam. Also I  facepalmed so hard when they skipped the static encounter that normally gives the elemental monkey.