I'm New to The Game

DarkLife

I hear that reborn was a hard game. So I made a team but I forget to search where they are. Now that I have done my research, all of the pokemon I want is so deep into the game that I hardly want to play, then my friend told me that there are many nice people here and that's how he got all his shinys( I always wonder how he got them). I'm not looking for shinys ( but it will be nice)

I just looking for a 

Wash Rotom 

Mimikyu

Metagross

Alolan Muk 

Garchomp

Volcaorna 

it can be the baby form or the fully evolved form 

If you trade me any of these I will greatly appreciate

Even if you can't trade me any of them, I thank you for reading this post and trying to help 

P.S. Sorry for my bad english  

I try to do my best 

7 minutes ago, DarkLife said:

I hear that reborn was a hard game. So I made a team but I forget to search where they are. Now that I have done my research, all of the pokemon I want is so deep into the game that I hardly want to play, then my friend told me that there are many nice people here and that's how he got all his shinys( I always wonder how he got them). I'm not looking for shinys ( but it will be nice)

I just looking for a 

Wash Rotom 

Mimikyu

Metagross

Alolan Muk 

Garchomp

Volcaorna 

it can be the baby form or the fully evolved form 

If you trade me any of these I will greatly appreciate

Even if you can't trade me any of them, I thank you for reading this post and trying to help 

P.S. Sorry for my bad english  

I try to do my best 

I can trade basic form of all these, do you care about IVs at all? Or natures if you give me an idea of what you want for these I can take a bit of time and see what I can come up with? I have base form rotom though

• Developers

I don't mean to judge you, by all means play what you like. But since you're new here I think I should tell you what Reborn is about.

Yes, Reborn is a hard game. However a part of the difficulty is that powerful pokemons, items and moves are not available until late in the game. Your team has 2 Pseudo-legendaries, a Volcarona and other powerful mons. With these the game won't be as hard as you expect. If you get a well-bred versions of these mons from a trader then there is no longer much of a point in playing a difficult game. These mons are only available late in the game for a good reason and the game is balanced around them not being available sooner.

Reborn is about you struggling to beat all the challenges presented to you with what you can discover in the game. In the beginning you will never see a wild mon which is really powerful. This will make you think which mons could be decent for that part of the game and you will have a lot of fun with underappreciated pokemon that you would never even think of using normally (*cough* Kricketune *cough* Meowstic *cough*). Also it will make you search every nook and cranny because you never know where something good might be hidden. Many mons and items are hidden and it's exciting to discover something and think how you can use it effectively. If you have a powerful team from the beginning then you don't need to do this and therefore cut a lot of the excitement out from the game.

Another part of the game is the fact that some enemies have very good coverage of their weaknesses thanks to clever combinations of their teams and also field effects (which you can turn against them). So even a good team won't be enough. Unless you have OP mons (that you would not get normally) you are almost certain to need a rotation of more than 6 pokemon to beat this game (I usually use around 10). And sometimes you will scrap an old mon and replace it with something new you just found.

My recommendation:
- If you want to play a game with your "dream team", play some different game.
- If you want to play a difficult game, play Reborn or Rejuvenation (without trading).

Still Reborn is not too difficult so in case you want a real challenge you can restrain yourself with additional rules. Personally I play Reborn with these restrictions which makes the game feel just right for me:
- Always use Battle Style "Set" (otherwise I feel I have an unfair advantage)
- Never use healing items like potions during battle.