Y&Y playing redux and memeborn!

Yahen

Introduction:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Yahy and i are playing memeborn and redux (respectively) for the first time, and we got some ruly stuffy! Not so good at roleplaying, need to get used to it, so we'll just try our best on the game for now! The only thing we might do is to write what we were thinking on the moment of the event, some sort of notes? Not sure if it counts as roleplaying tho.

There's only one computer, so it might take a while for both to complete X goal.

We'll try to post videos or something like that for every relevant fight, maybe we battle each other sometimes?

Yahy wants to write so i'll just let them do their thing.

Yahen is SO sloppy god why why

Anyway i'll try my best to make this topic pretty okay? There will be some hidden things just for organize everything, rules, etc.

Well, lets get this writing done!

Hihi o/ i'm Yahen and i'm not really a strong trainer~ 

My sibling, Yahy, usually defeats me in battles, but i'm not sure if that's all about it! I've always been good to exploring places, and also to training poké!

Mamma always talks about the poké she breeds for our future! I'm helping her nowadays!

I'm 18 now, so i'm taking Yahy to travel the world with me as a pokémon trainers! Of course we'll take mamma's poké with us. Each one is able to carry 6, the rest we store in something we call the BOX. That's not important right now tho!

Mamma said it was on Reborn where she grown up! That's why we chose to go there first~

At first, nothing really strange besides the white haired lady thatis introducing us to the Reborn league thing.

Yahy quickly glances to something behind me- They look pale~ B-But there's nothing behind me?

The 100% not the game developer lady suddenly holds me and jumps out of the train.

Was it an explosion? I'm dizzy, and can't hear anything. Guess i'll just faint here~~~

y... Wait, is Yahy okay? I'm responsible for them...~ actually faints anyway

"Are you okay? Wake up!" 

"I'm just so tired to wake up, let me sleep."

"Thank godness, you're alive... That train exploded right as we pulled into the station"

"I'm just glad that i could get us out of there in time, but everyone els-"

"Is Yahy okay, lady?"

That silence hurt me more than the explosion.

I've heard something from far away:

image.png.bc95b8f4b1f16c04594be86bed210b5d.png

I fainted again. When i woke up, it was all bright. This Amethyst person introduced itself and Julia with more calmly. She also mentioned other two "rookies", Cain and Victoria, but they're already out of there. I'm feeling like i'm forgetting something really important, my memories aren't clear. I'll just keep going i guess.

"So, let's get you signed up on the reborn league?"

"Y-Yeah." - There is something that i should be worried about, what is it?

After the registration, i decided to start my journey.

Ame said Julia is the first gym leader i should beat. So i just started wandering around the city!

"Where am i?"

"This is the Grand Hall, the train exploded a little after we jumped off"

"Is Y- okay?"- What's happening to me? Did just forgot my sibling's name? 

"Yes, you're okay, Yahy."

"Hey, that wasn't what i asked! I want to kn-"

"You're here for the registration, right? We can do it right now."

What's wrong with this person?

"My name is Ame."

"And you're all set! I'm going to check the interrogation with the bombing. Good luck"

Did i just... Forget something?

Well, like mammy always said: The only way is foWARDYYYYYYY!

Rules:

Spoiler

wait why do i need to write things

cause you're sloppy and we're going to fix that

Well ok

Rules are pretty simple:

1) We'll have X pokémon at our disposal (we bred them!), starting off with 6, we can't get event or wild ones, nor breed more etc. Note: We will breed more if someone wants to name a mon that we don't have at given moment (just like we did with Amine, the butterfree!)!

2) Any deaths are permanent. We might think in something about bosses like garchomp 75 or something but thats just not a problem right now!

3) We'll have to switch every time a important trainer is defeated, considering the common sense, of course. By that, we mean that we won't be changy like noel ->sigmund/sirius etc.

4) We can't name the mons ourselves, neither use unnammed pokés, so please help naming them!

5) The BOX is a different kind of way to use a box. Each of us will have separated ones so we don't fight over poké etc. Anyway, the BOX is the place were we keep the mons we can add to the team (read rule 6), it prioritizes named pokémon, the rest will be "scrambled" with the mons outside of the BOX, for variety reasons. We'll keep the BOX as our box 50. The mons outside of the BOX will be stored at some random box at will, but cannot be used by any means.

6) Every time we defeat a important trainer (this one does count consecutive battles), each one will randomize one pokémon from the BOX to add to their army, if the pokémon isn't named, it can't be used until it is named. Also, any not-named pokémon that is in the BOX will be "scrambled" with the mons outside of it, this will happen every time we add a pokémon to our army.

7) Anyone can name a pokémon, by posting here or just pming us here, on discord, facebook, anywhere lol. Just say hihi o/ and tell which species do you want and what name would you like it to have. You may only name one pokémon per day tho, beware! I'll upload both the BOX 's here, just switching it when it changes. Also i'll printscreen every pokémon in or outside of them, just so you know which options we have (and if we'll have to breed your mon, but don't worry about that, its ok!). 

The BOX:

Spoiler

This is an example, at first we thoght it would be a good idea to just update it here, but then we realized that people would have to come here every time to see it. 

Yeah so this is basically how it works: mons with hearts are already named, we will post a new one for every time it is used! We're running a program that just prints numbers randomly and chooses the 30 mons that will be there at a time. Mons with names will always have priority here, so if they end up stacking, our chances of getting them is higher.

image.png.91b5ee381ff76d872f3248f856980d5a.png

All the pokémon that can be added to the team (from the start):

Reminder: you can name mons outside of the BOX too.

Spoiler

Yahen:

Spoiler

image.png.f2c32c7e7fce37c6c7cb84eb1bfe1c95.pngimage.png.cb3feb4c2183d7d2742461c778334b01.pngimage.png.ec3031423f2fb88ef756243a614c1eea.png

+The bronzor that's already in my team

Yahy:

Spoiler

image.png.650027a2fd8eca6129b3fa26871bd32e.pngimage.png.6c1e19d563728c84246260acd0c834b7.pngimage.png.5332ab1e28c3bb89593de0afb836d943.png

+Pawniard that its already with me

Yahen's current team:

Spoiler

image.png.d59e5b7a5c4c3bd865788a1a3039511e.pngimage.png.4c147f5eef672a38e0d0b6b6156005ab.pngimage.png.7ba5bb5c95b1601e4322cc9a038be1a2.png

image.png.bc6a7991e71cccd7dc9665f475992504.pngimage.png.9ddbea6ffcc906fbca75bd504f2ea8d7.pngimage.png.6a7e2519cd8066ef66645087b8e52715.png 

Yahy's current team:

Spoiler

image.png.209950b2798ad7705f2fc6b30e67c585.pngimage.png.4f4f65448851407cde754a82b702fdad.pngimage.png.4e13968b7048e5a42c4d0157e95aa7ee.png

image.png.9b55e63f7be6e32855ec7e147cec42bd.pngimage.png.c643fa4a3442e12ecaa5467818eed233.pngimage.png.7acdc2e614dd7eaabf028b42ae0a45bf.png

Edited by Yahen

Yahen's progress (Redux):

Spoiler

I've never been a fan of bullies. Harming people for no reason is just bad. But doing it with a pokémon? That's the worst part! Such a cute Zigzagoon!

They deserved being Nicki'ed! 

I ended up accepting the little one, but i'm not using it, just taking care of! Yahy and i fighted over the name, we decided it would be better not to name it at all.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm not sure about this Fern person. He was able to put pressure on my team, but Nicki is just too strong. Not going to lose soon. I sort of like him even though he obviously don't feel the same.

Fern also said something about a factory?  I've seen one earlier. I'll go there and see what's up.

Spoiler

Yahy's progress (Memeborn):

Spoiler

OOOOOOO dont hurt mah little electric friend you dirty fiends!

Such a cutie poké! I will keep it.

It reminds me of a certain fren~

Spoiler

Spoiler

I was like, totally lost. This Fern person just in front of the factory decided to battle me for no reason. Ame'd. He was talking about some other trainers i guess? Maybe he went to the wrong factory? I should look for the other one, i've seen it earlier... but i'm lost 😞

Spoiler

The BOX:

Its going to be a small the BOX for now, its the first time and we're testing it. Next one will have 30 each.

Spoiler

Yahen's:

image.thumb.png.54fcb34088a452db914ea1a0d68fea4a.png

Yahy's:

image.thumb.png.1092fe66f6c98a7575daaff6039c344b.png

So now both got new members, but they're unnamed, so we are unable to use them yet. Results: Bronzor and Pawniard! 

Edited by Yahen
  • Like 1

I'm going to keep this quick since I'm busy right now but I do try to read any Redux runs and always take whatever everyone says seriously. This is definitely a rather unique run.

#Justice4GymGuy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

what is this lovely smell of death that envelops this thread? it feels quite cozy here and i might wanna reserve a corner to relish in the impeding suffering and anguish
>looks at the BOX...      you got these pokemon to do the entire run? seems interesting.   Altho the edgy sword might prove a bit op (will watch videos when i have time from work)
in any case i name the bronzor  TinkeredBell

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, DemICE said:

what is this lovely smell of death that envelops this thread? it feels quite cozy here and i might wanna reserve a corner to relish in the impeding suffering and anguish
>looks at the BOX...      you got these pokemon to do the entire run? seems interesting.   Altho the edgy sword might prove a bit op (will watch videos when i have time from work)
in any case i name the bronzor  TinkeredBell

Oookie dokie! 

If any of us happen to get the edgy sword early, we'll def throw a party here 😛

The suffering has yet to begin, hopefully we'll be able to finish the game 😅

There are more mons~ 3 boxes or so, we just didn't decide who is going to keep which ones haha 

Also, Tinkered Bell is too big, i'll name one of them Tinkered, and the other one Bell, is it okay?

Edited by Yahen

Update 2: (finally updated the intro!)

Spoiler

While going to the ~correct factory, i was able to see a green point jumping around. I knew what that meant, and yet i made the mistake of getting closer.

Julia was jumping around like a flea~

That's not a bad thing, but then she kabooms the factory entrance, shaking the ground and blinding me for a few seconds.

That caught the attention of two green-haired trainers. Of course one of them was Fern.

image.png.e465c0d345cc735b390b44c424865f21.png

The other one was presented to me as Florinia, "Flobot", "Rini", not sure about this. I'll just stick to "Florinia" for now.

Julia explained that according to the interrogation of the culprit, this "Team Meteor" made that factory one of their bases, and that it would be a good idea to mess with them.

Didn't took much for us to decide splitting. Of course Fern was my partner. After some small battles with grunts, we arrived on a big room where Julia and Florinia were waiting for us. There was this big door that just didn't want to open. Julia and Florinia had different ideas about what to do, Florinia wanted to try and hack the door using a panel close to it, while Julia wanted me and Fern to gather Team Meteor's explosives, so she could blow the door up.

Fern is really strong, we didn't have any problem while fighting the stronger grunts. After collecting the explosives, we returned to the room, but before we got a chance of saying something, the door opened.

Apparently two of the top grunts and a red eye-patched guy who seemed to be the boss there. We proceeded to battle.

Spoiler

It was a hard battle, Fern ran out of poké, but Starry was able to finish the battle before anyone got hurt. 

image.png.9ce4f527bc8bbec4e3c9f7c52b10eac0.png

Before i was able to join Julia and Florinia in the fight, the "Meteors" retreated.

And now there was another threat to our lives: A Julia without anything to explode, in an enclosed place.

image.png.d3c030d2f0f1c1ae6da686770d5761ab.png

After leaving the factory, Florinia told me about some things about field effects, and how they can change a battle's outcome. Julia told me to meet her at her Gym, and that's exactly what i did.

Spoiler

After such an explosive battle (damn commander you made that thing really hard i almost lost some mons) i was so tired that i couldn't even leave her Gym. I would ask for a glass of water if Julia WASN'T TAKING A NAP. Well, guess that it's time to talk to Ame about where to go next!

Yahy's progress (Memeborn):

Spoiler

omg i forgot to print while playing dumby dumby yahy plz forgyyyyyve yahy, yahy's new to this oO.  For now, just read mine as if it were both lol. I'll inspect their playthrought next update so this doesn't happen again, okay?

Anyway, here's the battlys!

Spoiler

Spoiler

The BOX: 

Yahen:

Spoiler

I got a Treecko! Need a name for it tho 😞

image.thumb.png.81a91030ad7bd030354a3597eeb557bb.png

Yahy:

Spoiler

GUESS WE'LL HAVE A PARTY TONIGHT, HUH? someone name it PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

image.thumb.png.f7a25243e3b48aee13522e7d00cb617d.png

How did we randomize the BOX 's mons:

Spoiler

image.png.80eeb4098bca3019230c07fbe50a618c.png

this is literally it. we just take the first 30's (29 in my scenario, cause Bronzor has a name already)

Edited by Yahen

4 hours ago, Yahen said:

(damn commander you made that thing really hard i almost lost some mons)

They're called master fights for a reason XD.

As for the Duoblade name, I guess Gladius. It's the name used for Roman soldier swords.

There's definitely a lot in the game I need to update (mostly dialogue) or fix but one is coming...soon...ish. Probably some time next week but you won't really miss anything Pre-Serra so don't worry about it.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

I'm super excited to see it then @Commander, I've been thinking of playing it myself, kinda waiting for final update though

There is no final update. It's more like I take feedback into consideration and when there's enough, I make a number of edits and release a new version. 18.5 most likely will be the last version update in a long while unless a collab randomly happens or something. Nothing's in the works so don't assume anything.

Just now, Commander said:

There is no final update. It's more like I take feedback into consideration and when there's enough, I make a number of edits and release a new version. 18.5 most likely will be the last version update in a long while unless a collab randomly happens or something. Nothing's in the works so don't assume anything.

For reborn's final update that way I can play it uninterrupted

9 minutes ago, Commander said:

Commy, there is one specific trainer in the grand hall that crashes my game when i accept battling him

Its the sunday guy that has a honedge, quilava and frogadier in vanilla reborn

Not sure if its a file problem or something like that. Not really something big, but i think it is worth talking about it

I'll attach the message

unknown-2.png

Edited by Yahen

Well that was bizarre. I found two errors which was the following

1. The trainer didn't exist in the PBS (I think. Ame changes the names due to Patreons and it gets confusing

2. There's no trainer 5 for this battle so I assume it was supposed to be a 4...oh dear

I guess we'll be seeing the infamous Mega Ray surprise glitch for that trainer. Some days I think Ame is brilliant, but sometimes she does stuff that give me headaches to figure out. I really dislike those rematch grand hall trainers.

• Haha 1

By the way Redux has a hard  level limiter so gaining levels during the julia master battle should have not happened.   This is probably caused because you have the  exp.share mod in your folder.  You may or may not want to be removing it temporarily when fighting major battles.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DemICE said:

By the way Redux has a hard  level limiter so gaining levels during the julia master battle should have not happened.   This is probably caused because you have the  exp.share mod in your folder.  You may or may not want to be removing it temporarily when fighting major battles.

I noticed that too, but didn't realize the mod was the cause. I'm using the SWM modpack cause of the item ban mod (and the itemfinder one that is amazing). I was just too lazy to remove the others~ Will remove the non visual ones for the next update, Thanks!

Edited by Yahen

1 minute ago, Candy said:

dunno if you dun this but name that flabebe Candy after yours truly~

pix pix~. pix~ pix~

its named candy cuz its sweet like candy

Pretty sure we discussed it on discord 😛

• Like 1

Update 3:

Notes:

Spoiler

It's hard to keep posting during the week, but weekends are the time to spam posts lol. Be ready.

I forgot to use my new Bronzor, someone kill me.

Corso, the Unown has been added to both mine and Yahen's PC!

Spoiler

On my way to the Grand Hall, i saw Florinia talking to some cops that where blocking the way to the Obsidia Ward.

Of course it caught my attention, so i went there to see what's up 😛 

Florinia recognized me almost instantly - it was really weird - and said that she was already on her way. I don't really understand what she thought at that moment, but she asked if i wanted to help in some mutant plant problem. Well, i want to.

image.png.7aee49c15046bd43537a24daf541adb1.png

Entering the city, i noticed giant "moving" plants everywhere! I could hardly walk around the place! 

Not to mention the giant holes that divided some streets! How did this even happen?

image.png.2668669eb10b55f73815f13c4ab14347.png

With my way blocked, my path is limited! I shall adventure in the so called Obsidia Slums!

A girl stopped me. She said her name: Victoria.

Spoiler

After our battle, she accepted that i could take care of myself even around the Slums. Taking care, ...huh? I should be doing that?

Finally arrived at the entrance of the Slums, weird place if you where to ask me!

image.png.766a763acef00c09b94c8333197d68f6.png

After exploring the place for a while, many weird things happened, most of them involved a walking box. 

A lot of the people that live there said that a box that walks and make noises can be encountered in the slums, i've even seen it myself!

I went after the box for no reason at all.

image.png.6afadbc075489b782e627c6bb7b76676.png

I found that box... empty? Am i hallucinating? No, that wasn't a hallucination, i'm sure of it.

Welp, i'll just keep walking aro- ITS MOVING AGAIN, I'VE SEEN IT ENTERING A ROOM, THIS TIME YOU WO- oh. oh. sorry?

image.png.cfd3788e6cd8fcd04538af3f98fb18be.png

Spoiler

(why did the toxic bypass the misty terrain?)

That was dangerous, wild gangs are threats apparently. But after all of this, i finally found a way out!

image.png.c9891c83f6a8aaaf3d57b12dd2efba95.png

Yahy's progress (Memeborn):

Spoiler

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE are THE CHAMPIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS 

Easy badge! (not even close!) Time to run aroundy and look for a way forward! 

Wait, what is that on the Opal Bridge? Wait, where am i? Well that doesn't matter!

FRINNY IS TALKING TO SOME WEIRD GUARDS, TIME TO HELP HER! 

image.png.7556b5962fd83c525ca0abea926466fc.png

OKAY LET ME PASS PLEASE FRINNY "You will have access, as long as y-"

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU'RE THE BEST FRINNY I'LL HELP YOU IN ANYTHING YOU NEED EXCEPT A GIANT MUTANT PLANT POKÉMON.

"There are multiple mutant plants around the city, you sh-"

THEY HAVE A CANDY SHOP LOL

image.png.dc7dd4b3e3ec1a651c576be6540e1c3f.png

Ew, everything is so expensive... Or its just me? Who used to buy me candy? It wasn't Mamma...

ANYWAy,  there's a giant hole here so i cannot pass. End of the adventure, bye.

Oh, there's a nerd girl camping a path to somewhere! I'm checking it out!

Wait a minute, is she trying to get in MY way? I'll smack her! EVEN IF SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS! SMACKKKCKCKCK.

image.png.f0fbacc7ef383e3b47b6b896d089bb6a.png

Spoiler

(is there a way to fix this level up in battle here too?)

NO ONE GETS IN MY WAY HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hi victoria i like your hair.

Slums? Yes of course i knew about the slums PFFFFFFFT of course. I'm even going there right now! something was supposed to hit my head now, right? something is missing here.

OOOOOOOOOOOO THIS THING IS SHINING I WANT IT GET OUT OF THE WAY FUTURE CITY EMPLOYEES!

image.png.81890e06b30ed1aa7a3c5e58bd22c711.png

I feel refreshed... Is this some kind of drug? Someone always say that i should not get involved with drugs...

Lets just hope it's not!

image.png.40b2e4e8b05f388bab3658cb0b448208.png

BOX CAN YOU PLEASE STOP BEING SENTIENT, THANKS.

Going up now! 

image.png.ac8bfb290b4488d967e6b06a164a516d.png

I like this shiny star, Yahy likes refreshing shiny star!

image.png.c3668688ce89252de6182370590f1000.png

NO

ALSO I'M ABOUT TO KICK THIS BOX'S ASS

image.png.891033e6a2895206dfa2db2be4343b40.png

Spoiler

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHEY GETTING OUTTA HERE.

The BOX: 

Yahen:

Spoiler

A Snover? Not bad, i'm not a fan, but it's a pretty good poké!

image.thumb.png.a3171a59bcea2596534aba8dab6d1b3a.png

Yahy:

Spoiler

BULBARAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

image.thumb.png.0929c13b0bd0b380052fe5b263863171.png

Just reminding: We can only use named pokés! So we need you to name our new pokés! 

Mons that we took from the BOX that are unnamed: Yahen: Pawniard and Snover. Yahy: Treecko and Bulbasaur.

Also, there are a few named mons on my (yahy) box, but none in Yahen's, i think its worth remembering that you can name mons that are out of our current party, and even ask for more! Btw we added a new pokémon to the rotation, read the "Notes"  hidden content for info on that (we'll remember here everytime we do this!)

Edited by Yahen
  • Like 1

Update 4:

Spoiler

The cops said i should head to Coral ward for some reason, well, i did it. 

A really creepy place if you ask me. Guess i'm just not a fan of water and mist at all. 

Completely ignoring the creepy Gym too, can people even enter that place?

image.png.23c8d2f01644cc29ea323c8cfca15428.png

A blue-haired person was standing looking at the polluted sea. I could sense the water-aura surrounding her, i didn't like it, but i was curious.

Going there, i noticed she was looking at a Popplio, poor little poké, stuck in the middle of the polluted ocean.

Speaking of pollution, a purple-haired person came out of nowhere, SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING BUT WE'RE HAVING PIZZA TONIGHT AEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

As i was saying, this Cain person came out of nowhere. They seemed to know me, but i've never seen Cain in my life lol. Also, Cain said that in front of us, the water-type gym leader, Amaria, was standing.

image.png.d750e64de3f7f5c6d84d0915ed588a13.png

As a poison-type specialist, Cain saved the Popplio using it's Grimer.

image.png.5409576ecb864a119dfa4ad5d86c2135.png

After being saved, the Popplio tried to get Cain's attention, maybe it wanted to join the group! It was accepted quickly, and after a little talk with both Cain and Amaria, i was kinda forced to battle and take down the poor Popplio! Well, it will certainly work as a experience for it! It seems that Popplio evolved in the middle of the battle tho(?). So i might be a good opponent!

Spoiler

Cain didn't expect losing to me, i don't know why! I'm trying to fit Bell in the team, but its being hard for now. Not giving up tho!

Amaria was surprised with our battle too, but we had more important things to do than chit-chatting! Getting rid of the mutant plants on Obsidia!

image.png.a5e53defb1f0c2be254163666ee31f10.png

The park was sort of blocked by some trees, Amaria- Amy! Gave me the TMX Cut! So i guess i'll clean the way!

image.png.54d6c66ab226ed1cf30dbb6bea6b695a.png

Not much time passed after we entered, and both the leaders were caught in a pesky tentacle-like trap!

A huge machine with a tangrowth attached to was in the middle of the park. A "person" was sort of taking care of it. I was confused, it really seemed like there was 3 people inside that "person"'s mind, but i couldn't accept that! It's not possible. I'll have to stop them, right here and right now! (Video right after the image)

image.png.ee08f6a459a8ac2e0dc7d0829292f078.png

Spoiler

After destroying the so-called "pulse-tangrowth", the plants retreated to the ground, and the place was "sort of" clean now. The ZEL person disappeared while i was distracted with the plants retreating, at least the leaders are now okay! About my next place to go? This is my only lead:

image.png.6147b98701ad590a4f5c7e12fcaa6067.png

Yahy's progress (Memeborn):

Spoiler

image.png.a9e6d6039a62e0f8bb1252219bb02d3e.png

IKR??? IT SUCKS!!!! I WANT TO BUY MORE CANDYS.

Guess the only way is this Coral ward then!

image.png.4141b9e366d2548b591e0a1145cdb035.png

CREEPY GYM PLZ LET YAHY IN I PROMISE NOT TO BREAK ANYTHING THAT ISN'T ALREADY BROKE.

That colored haired person is probably a future friend, i will talk to them!

Oh no! A Popplio is in danger! Can i help it? 

"Hi there, i'm a water trainer an-"

"Hey Yahy, Making friends with strong people, huh?" 

"Who are y-"

image.png.aae7f16e4b1796212ada3d573c411fe5.png

image.png.3d326b1fba99a27f1ef878811fb0d800.png

"STOP IGNORING ME LOL. I'm done, i wanted that Popplio and you literally stole it from me."

"Hey, the little guy wanted to come with me! It's not my fault! Let's at least give it a first battle, please?"

"Fine."

Spoiler

After this battle Amaria told me about some mutant plants that Florinia was probably trying to talk about earlier. And i got this really cool TMX Cut!

Our images are ded, rip.

We'll try to solve this issue for the next update! For now, please look at the Pulse Tangrowth battle! (It sort of sucks to be the last one to write this, i'm always the one that is affected by problems!).

Spoiler

The BOX: 

Note: We're out of space to post images! I'm not sure what causes this, and we'll try to solve it ASAP, so we'll just say the pokémons, okay? Also, since both had 2 "boss" fights, both will get 2 mons on this update! Remember to name them!

Yahen:

Bounsweet! The third grass type alrady! I better start using them!

Also Skorupi!

Yahy:

Phanpy and Foongus! The army is growing!

Edited by Yahen

• 2 weeks later...

Hihi o/ now that we have separate accounts we can stop using the whole pink thing, right? 

WROOOOOOOOOOOOONG

more pink for me

Update 5!!!

Notes: 

Spoiler

I updated some moves on the mons via debug, im not a patient person.

Also now we have two accounts so it will be easier to distinguish i hope? If if doesn't work, we just do it all on Yahen's again.

We are using Imgur for images rn, so just click the links that i'll add during the post to see the images (i did not test this yet)

Also, now we will add the battles after the progress too, for the ones that just want to watch it and go away. Thats all i have for ya bye

My progress:

Spoiler

i'm finally out of obsidia (again), and this tim- 

update canceled, they have a

game corner!!

jk, i've ignored the game corner and go right through my responsabilities: getting another gym badge.

unfortunately, fern is in my way, and theres also a metal wall lol.

Guess i'll have to take another path, and this trainer will be a victim.

Conveniently, there's a pokécenter here, and i can finally rest my mons. There is another metal thingy in my way tho

After some battles, i was able to get rid of it! And guess what! Another one was waiting for me.

This time a quizz about pokémon was enough to get rid of it. Now i can finally face Fern AND Florinia.

Fern

Florinia

After defeating Florinia, she asks me to visit Jasper ward, and i will do so!

Battles:

Spoiler

Fern

Florinia

Just click'em!

We were idiots and forgot to printscreen the box, but i got:

Corso, the Unown! And a Zigzagoon!!! I need some names! 

Rn i have both the ones i got today, phanpy, foongus, bulbarawr and pawniard iirc. Thanky ❤️

Edited by Yahy

I think i'll need help for the formating, don't leave me alone LOL

Also you already have a named bronzor, that one you mentioned is mine (and is also named)

Edited by Yahen

Okay here am i helping you in the formating when you could just copypaste mine.

But hey its almost easter right?

Thank got i got rid of the blue thing

Update 5!!!

My progress:

Spoiler

Time to visit a new city! 

It has a Game Corner, someone i know would be really happy with that!

It also has like a giaaaaant trainer school, i'll go there.

They are not my friends but i am pretending they are in this photo! I also discovered that Florinia's gym might be here!

Let's try and ent- no don't do this

i seriously hate you

But hey, there is other entrance, and i follow that old saying: if it isnt a giant iron door, it cannot stop me

This school is like REALLY big, there's even a pokécenter inside it! Also, it seems one way is blocked, so i'll have to take the other one

After a bunch of battles, i managed to get on the other side of that, making kind of a shortcut to the pokécenter.

Now apparently i need to answer some questions, nothing really hard, as the books around the school (and google) can help me here

you're not a giant iron door

Now i can finally battle both of the green-haired 😛

fern is a nerd

Floooo rinia

Florinia asked me to go to Jasper, i'll be there ASAP.

Battles:

We were idiots and forgot to printscreen the box, but Yahen got:

A Taillow and another Eevee! Hope it is not a leafeon, right? I hate you. 

Also i have some mons unnamed, both the ones i got today and:

Bounsweet, Skorupi, Snover and Treecko!

I swear you got really lucky with the Master Florinia fight. I kind of completely redid her to be based around the fact she used all 4 types of weather back during Season 1 league days. I'd say Roserade was more of a secondary ace for her over Breloom. I ended up nerfing her because the original fight seemed to give everyone massive problems (and Steelix was its name-o). Good job. I'm still keeping an eye but I do get busy.

I'm a piece of walking trivia at points due to all the stuff I looked up for reference on all these guys. Only ones I don't have any materials on are Heather and Lin.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Commander said:

I swear you got really lucky with the Master Florinia fight. I kind of completely redid her to be based around the fact she used all 4 types of weather back during Season 1 league days. I'd say Roserade was more of a secondary ace for her over Breloom. I ended up nerfing her because the original fight seemed to give everyone massive problems (and Steelix was its name-o). Good job. I'm still keeping an eye but I do get busy.

I'm a piece of walking trivia at points due to all the stuff I looked up for reference on all these guys. Only ones I don't have any materials on are Heather and Lin.

I have to say i couldn't believe that i didn't lose Inigo at the end (or even Cass at the beggining, looking at it now she almost fainted)

Also i like trivias~