My teacher bought me icecream

Yahen

There was once when I was like 8 when I thought I didn't need to bring lunch to school but then I did (cause I was a dumb kid).

My homeroom teacher volunteered some ca$h and bought me my first ever cup noodles.

I was impacted by how yummy that was.

The end

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Candy said:

There was once when I was like 8 when I thought I didn't need to bring lunch to school but then I did (cause I was a dumb kid).

My homeroom teacher volunteered some ca$h and bought me my first ever cup noodles.

I was impacted by how yummy that was.

The end

What is a cup noodle? I mean i googled it but i've never seen one

Looks yummy

Oh god food got on the way of my thoughts and i forgot to say how cutie lil'candy happy happy with teacher's present

Edited by Yahen

1 hour ago, Yahen said:

What is a cup noodle? I mean i googled it but i've never seen one

Looks yummy

Oh god food got on the way of my thoughts and i forgot to say how cutie lil'candy happy happy with teacher's present

It's like dry stuff that you add hot water to and becomes a meal. Lil candy thought it was magic!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, cup noodles are simply noodles with flavor powder and whatnot that you simply need to add water and heat to in order make a hot Styrofoam cup of tasty noodles. Tasty, yet filling. It is one of the great budgetary finds of poor college students around the US.

but hey, tfw someone else feels you are worth buying a meal for. no words for that.

• Like 1