Best flying type

Horus

Hi, I would like a little help with my team, I'm trying to find which is the best flying type obtainable  pokemon in the game. My team so far is 

Blaziken 

Garchomp 

Greninja 

Gardevoir 

Magneton 

Gengar 

I would like to switch my Gardevoir with a flying type pokemon or another type pokemon who will fit with the rest of my team. 

Thanks 

Are you looking for a flying mon, or just something with levitate? And I assume that you're looking for flying type moves as well? And how balanced do you want your team?

Without those specifications considered, I'd suggest Mega Aerodactyl, Ninjask or my personal fav Togekiss. 

I do think your team is a bit offense heavy, though.

• Thanks 1

There are the bulky Gliscor, the hyper-offense Hawlucha with Reborn Seeds, Dragon Dancers such as Gyarados, Dragonite or Salamence … Mega-Pinsir is deadly too. Staraptor can break noses. Togekiss has good utilities (Fairy types rule). Mega Aerodactyl is versatile. Ninjask can use Baton Pass ...

It depends on your playstyle and what you need in your team.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, notnoyes said:

Are you looking for a flying mon, or just something with levitate? And I assume that you're looking for flying type moves as well? And how balanced do you want your team?

Without those specifications considered, I'd suggest Mega Aerodactyl, Ninjask or my personal fav Togekiss. 

I do think your team is a bit offense heavy, though.

34 minutes ago, Vanitas said:

i really like archeops, although mega aerodactyl is somewhat similar and maybe better - if you already have a megapokemon i would go with archeops

50 minutes ago, Teto said:

There are the bulky Gliscor, the hyper-offense Hawlucha with Reborn Seeds, Dragon Dancers such as Gyarados, Dragonite or Salamence … Mega-Pinsir is deadly too. Staraptor can break noses. Togekiss has good utilities (Fairy types rule). Mega Aerodactyl is versatile. Ninjask can use Baton Pass ...

It depends on your playstyle and what you need in your team.

Thanks for your answers and advices 

You're getting rid of a fairy

Probably want to get another one i guess? Togekiss would fit greatly

BUUUUUUUUUUUUT ignore completely what Yahen said cause they're a nerd

Listen to Yahy here

YA LIKE OFFENSIVE MONS SO YA NEED DAMAGE

Vikavolt has levitate and hits haRD, its typing sort of fits into your team offensively

ARCHEOPS ROCKS ITS WAY THROUGH THE GAME but its ability sucks

Gliscor hits hard and tanks and does everything i want a gliscor

Staraptor is sort of a joker card for birdy birds

BUT NOW LSITEN TO YAHY

YOU DONT WANNA FLYING TYPES OR LEVITATIVE BEINGS???? YOU WANNA FACE DANGER HEAD ON???

heracross, golisopod and almost any grass type in the game should do the job of taking those pesky ground mons out

Mega-Pinsir is an incredible sweeper as is Gyarados, Gliscor and Togekiss are probably the best bulky Flying types around, and Archeops is the very definition of hyper offense. Talonflame is underrated; priority Brave Bird isn't so spammable anymore but it's still fast enough to outpace literally everything anyway and if you really need the priority Acrobatics works wonders. Talonflame is also one of the best Will-O-Wisp users because it can burn things before they get the chance to attack and has a decent physically defensive typing.