Cult Wars Mafia - TOWN WIN

Bazaro

Alrighty, so with me, were now at 8 Newt, 7 Amber, and a bean.

[Unvote] Newt

[Eliminate] Amber

Ame is the great prophet that shall show us the way of the Ccoa. and lead us all to greatness! or our demise, one or the other

NO!NO!NO!

YOU ARE ALL WRONG!!!!!!!!

KILL THE SINFUL NANO AND

PURGE THIS PLAGUE OF COCA.THE HERETICAL COCA IS BANNED IN ACCORDANCE OF THE GOD EMPEROR PRIMARCH BEAN. YOU ARE FOOLS FOR DOING THIS. HALT THIS ASININE ACT OR I WILL SEND MY VOIDMARINES ON TO YOU. COCA IS EVIL.

27 minutes ago, Quillish said:

NO!NO!NO!

YOU ARE ALL WRONG!!!!!!!!

KILL THE SINFUL NANO AND

PURGE THIS PLAGUE OF COCA.THE HERETICAL COCA IS BANNED IN ACCORDANCE OF THE GOD EMPEROR PRIMARCH BEAN. YOU ARE FOOLS FOR DOING THIS. HALT THIS ASININE ACT OR I WILL SEND MY VOIDMARINES ON TO YOU. COCA IS EVIL.

LMAO I LOVE BEAN

3 hours ago, Amethyst said:

Thus, through His wisdom, I propose that we strive to arrange the votes so that Newt has exactly one more vote than Amber does, and let us hope that the Mayor will be in Amber's category. This way, if the Mayor does have his power, both will be executed! And if the Mayor has lost his extra vote, we will still lynch the surefire cultist Newt as most of us have accepted in our hearts of hearts to do!

We're 8/8 right now, right?

So for Amey's goal of 9 votes on Newt and 8 on amber, one more on newt to go(?)

If that happens, lets hope someone is online to compensate

If the plan fails, with either miscalculations from our part or cultist intervention, we can follow this:

1) If our plan fail for miscalcs, we just follow the original idea, the Drunk(and/or mason) visits the lynch survivor, and Vigilante kills it (if they can, of course).

2) If someone do a last minute change on purpose, the idea is still the same from the last one, but we'll have a new lynch target for the next day.

Hoping everything goes well tho

• Global Mods

Smh y'all really want to listen to Newt when he just does stuff like this for chaotic reasons (trust Caimie and I, we know him well. That's his only reasoning behind this.), I don't agree with the double lynch thing this early on since it's a bad idea to begin with anyway. Newt claimed to be a cultist, so why don't we just lynch him first?

I don't think Amber is part of a cult based on his behaviour and responses given. 🤷‍♀️

6 minutes ago, cicada said:

Smh y'all really want to listen to Newt when he just does stuff like this for chaotic reasons (trust Caimie and I, we know him well. That's his only reasoning behind this.), I don't agree with the double lynch thing this early on since it's a bad idea to begin with anyway. Newt claimed to be a cultist, so why don't we just lynch him first?

I don't think Amber is part of a cult based on his behaviour and responses given. 🤷‍♀️

Thats sus

We're trying to lynch both

Also both are dying regardless. If what Newt said is true, you're not to be trusted, Nycki 😛

Edited by Yahen

Actually you should be okay with Amber's lynch Nicki. With the amount of support you've shown him, you'll automatically lift the suspicions placed on you, once we see he's town 😛