Cult Wars Mafia - TOWN WIN

Bazaro

• Global Mods

I'm not really sure why people are so quick to point a gun at Amber. You seem to have forgotten that there are other visiting roles besides cult leaders.

peepoSip.png.3fe5ebaefd943ff4e052bd108c0a7db4.png

7 minutes ago, cicada said:

I'm not really sure why people are so quick to point a gun at Amber. You seem to have forgotten that there are other visiting roles besides cult leaders.

peepoSip.png.3fe5ebaefd943ff4e052bd108c0a7db4.png

But there are only 2 cult leaders

And they shall die

8 minutes ago, Candy said:

ok fine. if you insist, I trust the mafia experts on this one

[Unvote] Amber

[Eliminate] Newt

Same

[Unvote] Amber

[Eliminate] Newt

Damn, already seven new pages 👀

Anyway i have read all the posts and i think that Newt maybe is telling the truth so yeah i want to trust him and vote for Amber. If we will know that Amber is town, well then we just lynch Newt or the vigi will kill him, as someone has already said it. And i don't mind that option. 

[Eliminate] DigitalAmber

Looking at the votes, i guess Newt is going to be lynched, if that happens i guess that the vigi will kill Amber or someone will block him. 

3 minutes ago, andracass said:

i think the mayor just decides the vote if there's a tie.

They can chose either None or Both too, iirc

But cultists wouldn't let we tie votes, thats a bad idea, mb

Edited by Yahen

Wait, so is the storm over?

41 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Damn, already seven new pages 👀

mood

So....... from what I can gather, Newt is of the blue cult, claiming spy. He also claims Amber to be leader of the red cult.

Pushed to where Newt is currently, I feel a cultist would make any claim as long as it would prolong their faction's life.

The only scenario in which Amber would be a better option to lynch over Newt would be if Newt is 100% telling us the truth. Which, considering how Newt was pushed to this point over several pages, I find rather unlikely. Therefore,

[Eliminate] Newt

14 minutes ago, Yahen said:
18 minutes ago, andracass said:

i think the mayor just decides the vote if there's a tie.

They can chose either None or Both too, iirc

But cultists wouldn't let we tie votes, thats a bad idea, mb

Correct! It's almost like reading the rules helps!

Edit: Trying to force a tie would be interesting, but I feel that would be kinda difficult with the cultists ofc.

• Administrators

Ahahaha~ It sounds to me like we're all in good faith and understanding as to Newt's status here! I, too, am proud that we could all come together under His guidance!

Let us take stock of our devotions-- though if our most humble and helpful host would like to count for himself and confirm, I would be much obliged, because I am not certain I haven't missed something:

Newt - 11
    Caimie
    Cass 
    Amber
    Amethyst
    Nicki
    Alaris
    Candy
    Newt
    Dragoknight
    Hycrox
    Jelly

Amber - 4
    Alistair
    Lykos
    Nano
    Yahen

Nano - 1
    Bean

I find the suggestion of trying for tying the votes to be most agreeable! But let's not forget that Mr. Mayor's power allows his vote to count as 2 instead of 1, so tying will be difficult when we don't know who that is, or if the mayor has already been converted!

Thus, through His wisdom, I propose that we strive to arrange the votes so that Newt has exactly one more vote than Amber does, and let us hope that the Mayor will be in Amber's category. This way, if the Mayor does have his power, both will be executed! And if the Mayor has lost his extra vote, we will still lynch the surefire cultist Newt as most of us have accepted in our hearts of hearts to do!

As it is right now, assuming no new votes come in, that would mean that three kind souls would need to switch their votes from Newt to Amber. No more please! 

And I personally think that @Newt should be one of those three so he doesn't try and pull a fast one at the end.

If you'd like to make sure Amber goes down with you, I'll ask you to comply nicely~ Remember, Ccoa is always watching your every action! From the moment you wake to brush your teeth, to the second you close your eyes and drift off to sleep thinking of His warmth and the ever-flowing pleasure one gets from resting against His bosom. Ccoa truly knows all~ 💖

37 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

Ahahaha~ It sounds to me like we're all in good faith and understanding as to Newt's status here! I, too, am proud that we could all come together under His guidance!

Let us take stock of our devotions-- though if our most humble and helpful host would like to count for himself and confirm, I would be much obliged, because I am not certain I haven't missed something:

I find the suggestion of trying for tying the votes to be most agreeable! But let's not forget that Mr. Mayor's power allows his vote to count as 2 instead of 1, so tying will be difficult when we don't know who that is, or if the mayor has already been converted!

Thus, through His wisdom, I propose that we strive to arrange the votes so that Newt has exactly one more vote than Amber does, and let us hope that the Mayor will be in Amber's category. This way, if the Mayor does have his power, both will be executed! And if the Mayor has lost his extra vote, we will still lynch the surefire cultist Newt as most of us have accepted in our hearts of hearts to do!

As it is right now, assuming no new votes come in, that would mean that three kind souls would need to switch their votes from Newt to Amber. No more please! 

And I personally think that @Newt should be one of those three so he doesn't try and pull a fast one at the end.

If you'd like to make sure Amber goes down with you, I'll ask you to comply nicely~ Remember, Ccoa is always watching your every action! From the moment you wake to brush your teeth, to the second you close your eyes and drift off to sleep thinking of His warmth and the ever-flowing pleasure one gets from resting against His bosom. Ccoa truly knows all~ 💖

Uh sure

[Unvote] Newt

[Eliminate] Amber

• Veterans

i believe this is technically her Angie impression.

in any case, I'm not inherently opposed to the tie, but it's worth noting that this requires the cooperation of everyone- including some cultists that may try a last minute vote swap.