Cult Wars Mafia - TOWN WIN

Bazaro

1 minute ago, Amethyst said:

But town won't know that, right? Only the cult and Ccoa above would know that, right? 

If the former cop lies for the cult it doesn't matter whether they actually still can Cop a feel or not!

So no matter what, it'll be dangerous to believe anyone claiming to be cop. 

In the end, the only one you can really trust is Ccoa!

Ccoa is for Celebrity Cass, our angel?

4 minutes ago, andracass said:

Newt seems like a liability either way. If he's the cop, he'll likely be converted tomorrow. If he's not the cop, then he's just trying to get us to lynch someone for the lols.

vote [newt]

You can't be serious right

I'm literally giving you someone who is 100% cult and Mason can stop me from being converted

The only reason I see for you doing that is if you are from the same cult as Amber, but that would be too ridiculous

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Ccoa is for Celebrity Cass, our angel?

Nyahaha, what nonsense! Cass may be an angel, but none can compare to His glory! Ccoa is a generous and benevolent God! He who is almighty sits on high and watches the world dangle from the tips of his claws! And for those who pledge their faith to Him, He shall reward in kind! That's why I've spent all my life in service to Him. I've offered Him tribute of every bodily fluid available, from the blood in my veins to the bile of my intenstines! All this and more I would do for Ccoa, as all who are truly pious must!

2 minutes ago, andracass said:

For all we know, you're a cultist and are trying to throw us off while also tying down one of our roles.

Why should I do all this D1 if I was a cultist aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wouldn't it be better for me to just lay low not bringing attention, like amber is doing right now????

Amber is the fucking red cultist you bunch of idiots

Just now, andracass said:

It's been a few hours since this started- if even that long. Amber being quiet can be explained by him having not checked the forums. 

I was literally talking to him half an hour ago in the discord server about him being the red cultist and he just said concern

Seriously, what did I do to you for you not believe me? If i'm lying you can nust have the vigilante kill me this night or you lynch me tomorrow

There's no logic behind your actions, every time I give you an argument you ignore it and just come up with a new random one.

6 minutes ago, Newt said:

Why should I do all this D1 if I was a cultist aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wouldn't it be better for me to just lay low not bringing attention, like amber is doing right now????

Amber is the fucking red cultist you bunch of idiots

SALTY NEWTY

Just now, Newt said:

I was literally talking to him half an hour ago in the discord server about him being the red cultist and he just said concern

Seriously, what did I do to you for you not believe me? If i'm lying you can nust have the vigilante kill me this night or you lynch me tomorrow

There's no logic behind your actions, every time I give you an argument you ignore it and just come up with a new random one.

I believe you newty

But you lied to us last game 😠

Just now, andracass said:

Hey, an actual source for your information! thanks, newt.
*checks discord
image.png.1effdc219e8dd693cc13b8b4c219722f.png

huh, you said he was the red one. Liar!
vote stays.

Keep reading, please

The. Entire. Conversation.

2 minutes ago, andracass said:

i did. there's nothing to indicate he's the red cult leader from the conversation.

I didn't learn he is the red cult leader from the conversation.

I said all I had to say, do whatever you want.

• Global Mods

Hey now. You’re a rock star. What are doing? What are these heathen lies doing in my lobby? Newt is very contradictory!

By the way, the Celebrity can be culted. The Mason’s probably got their hands full right now, but we can’t oversee this. It’s helpful for later on.

I don't trust the discord to be a credible source of info to whether or not someone is a cultist since people can say they are part of a cult as a joke. Also, Cass saying who visited you don't give you the clear to me since you could lie about being visited and we would never know about it. 

• Global Mods

The Discord server definitely is not a credible source of information. People can joke/lie/be truthful about things and we’d have no idea.

As Astra mentioned, Cass could lie about her visits and use our naïvety to her advantage. The only people who would know she was lying would be herself and the cult she is a part of. As things stand right now, though, she has no reason to lie — unless, of course, she has been culted. However, I reckon it would be suicide if one of the cults tried culting her right now. She’s not useful to the cults.

• Veterans

A method through which I can reasonably prove I've been culted. Unfortunately, this isn't like DK Maf where I also get two votes and you could just count the totals at the end of the day. 

If nothing else, the cop can also investigate me if I seem to be acting different.

Can't you just tell the truth? As a vanilla cult member you wouldn't be targetted by us any soon. And we would be grateful! actually you would die cuz cult leader would die too

Edited by Yahen

4 minutes ago, andracass said:

A method through which I can reasonably prove I've been culted. Unfortunately, this isn't like DK Maf where I also get two votes and you could just count the totals at the end of the day. 

If nothing else, the cop can also investigate me if I seem to be acting different.

Do you mean the cop you are trying to lynch? 

• Haha 2