Jump to content
Bazaro

Cult Wars Mafia - TOWN WIN

Recommended Posts

No no we bet the other way around boys LMAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[eliminate] yahen

 

You are being too aggressive, asking for too many roles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's say Newt is a member of the Blue cult, the red cult is 1 player down.  If the blue cult succeeded in recruiting someone last night, they would be 4 man strong right now. If we lynch amber and he flips town, newt and his cult would have another night to recruit someone. Newt wanting to make a bet sounds to me like he is being driven in a corner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Caimie said:

Honestly i would love to.

The bet would require others's cooperation, though.

We lynch Amber today.

If he is not part of one of the cults, I will gladly accept my death this night/next dayphase.

If he is part of a cult, we lynch you tomorrow. How does that sound?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

[eliminate] yahen

 

You are being too aggressive, asking for too many roles

Voting me is a mistake. Being agressive is how i'll play while my role allows me to. Remember that i have a policy of not lying, thus i'm town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Newt said:

The bet would require others's cooperation, though.

We lynch Amber today.

If he is not part of one of the cults, I will gladly accept my death this night/next dayphase.

If he is part of a cult, we lynch you tomorrow. How does that sound?

I don't agree in lynching Caimy

But i like the bet and i like bets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly believe youre just trying to buy time for your cult rn by voting amber, knowing you will die regardless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I think Newt is a cop tbh.

Either way he probably will be targeted by either the vigilante or the cult leaders, so i think we should listen to him this day, if he's wrong, vigilante kills him, if he's right, cults will probably target him

Edited by Yahen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yahen i will note that you are trying to keep newt alive this day. This is your second message trying to help and/or agree with him. I'd like to hear from amber but for now i am positive we should be voting newt this day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Caimie said:

Yahen i will note that you are trying to keep newt alive this day. This is your second message trying to help and/or agree with him. I'd like to hear from amber but for now i am positive we should be voting newt this day.

I just don't think someone would randomly choose to vote Amber, who hadn't said a word till now. That's why.

Even if he's a cultist, amber probably is a cultist too, eliminating him won't be a total loss, opposed to a cop death day 1 scenario

Edited by Yahen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Newt is willing to die if Amber is town, there's two possibilities:

1. he's town and has a role that allows to sniff out cultists (because I don't think it's wise to random guess while putting his life at risk since there are by far more town than cultists, and so the odds are against random guessing favor)

2. he's a cultist and wants to get rid of town or the other cult's members, so he doesn't mind risking his life to accomplish this goal.

Idk how useful #2 would be since he'd end up dead if Amber turns out town (which again, is likely to be the case just by odds). It'd be -1 and -1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And if Newt wounds up a cop from the scenario #1 (aka Amber is cult) then I'd suggest the doctor to protecc him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to address Nano's roleblock, the mason will know if Nano is a cultist since if the mason did visit Nano, then the mason will know Nano is a cultist as Nano said he was roleblocked. Of course, mason don't out yourself now since it's only D1 but maybe you can use that later.

 

As for Amber and Newt, either Newt is cop, cultist or taking a shot in the dark. From how he's acting, I think it's likely the first two. However, I'm getting flashbacks to starvation mafia where Newt said Kiet was mafia D1 and Kiet got lynched D1 from the bandwagon. In the end, Kiet was town and Newt wasn't cop so Newt might be taking a shot in the dark. I think it's best to hear was other say since I'm inclined not to join this bandwagon because it could be anything in Newt's case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Caimie said:

Yahen i will note that you are trying to keep newt alive this day. This is your second message trying to help and/or agree with him. I'd like to hear from amber but for now i am positive we should be voting newt this day.

Caimie, let me make you another question.

You voted me before I had said anything, and said in the discord servee that you were going to trust your guts.

 

Why should the people here trust your guts instead of my role's ability? 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Voting me is a mistake. Being agressive is how i'll play while my role allows me to. Remember that i have a policy of not lying, thus i'm town.

Excuse me but I'm the one that doesn't lie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Newt said:

Caimie, let me make you another question.

You voted me before I had said anything, and said in the discord servee that you were going to trust your guts.

 

Why should the people here trust your guts instead of my role's ability? 🙂

Don't be mean to Caimy, newty 😠

 

Edited by Yahen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nano4 said:

Excuse me but I'm the one that doesn't lie

Tell me more about this, assassin insomniac.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Tell me more about this, assassin insomniac.

I was so deprived of sleep I became an assassin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nano4 said:

I was so deprived of sleep I became an assassin

Top 10 antiheroes of Anime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so, uh, we just started. it seems a little too soon to start betting on people.

additionally, in the general interest of the town, i did not receive any notice of being visited last night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Candy said:

And if Newt wounds up a cop from the scenario #1 (aka Amber is cult) then I'd suggest the doctor to protecc him

No doctor can help in the realm of spiritual matters! Only true devotion to Ccoa can cleanse his soul! 

Or, you know, the Mason.

Since the Cult Leader has to spend a turn to create an Assassin, Newt's more likely to be converted than killed on this next night.

7 minutes ago, Newt said:

Why should the people here trust your guts instead of my role's ability? 🙂

And if you are out as Cop per the implications, you'll likely be turned cultist quick as a candle blows out! In other words, believing a known cop is a liability for town in this game too. It would be very handy for a cult team to have that authority on their side after all! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Amethyst said:

And if you are out as Cop per the implications, you'll likely be turned cultist quick as a candle blows out! In other words, believing a known cop is a liability for town in this game too. It would be very handy for a cult team to have that authority on their side after all! 

Wowwy not Amey! When someone is converted, their role is "erased"!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Amethyst said:

No doctor can help in the realm of spiritual matters! Only true devotion to Ccoa can cleanse his soul! 

Or, you know, the Mason.

Since the Cult Leader has to spend a turn to create an Assassin, Newt's more likely to be converted than killed on this next night.

And if you are out as Cop per the implications, you'll likely be turned cultist quick as a candle blows out! In other words, believing a known cop is a liability for town in this game too. It would be very handy for a cult team to have that authority on their side after all! 

I would just need some help from the Mason, I guess

Spoiler

Mason

Don't mind me, just laying bricks and uncovering cult conspiracies.

- Visit a player and protect them from being converted.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Amethyst said:

Since the Cult Leader has to spend a turn to create an Assassin, Newt's more likely to be converted than killed on this next night.

13 minutes ago, Newt said:

I keep doin' a forget cause normal mafia one gotta be afraid of death xD yah, gotta do a hecc'n block of culting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yahen said:

Wowwy not Amey! When someone is converted, their role is "erased"!

But town won't know that, right? Only the cult and Ccoa above would know that, right? 

If the former cop lies for the cult it doesn't matter whether they actually still can Cop a feel or not!

So no matter what, it'll be dangerous to believe anyone claiming to be cop. 

In the end, the only one you can really trust is Ccoa!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...