Cult Wars Mafia - TOWN WIN

Bazaro

The sun slowly rose over the dreary city, bringing a bright new day. In fact, it was the day that the Mayor had invited several influential guests to a meeting to discuss the recent cult activity.

One by one, the guests arrived and greeted each other with firm handshakes and sideways glances. After all, someone in the room was in charge of the organizations, the Mayor's Intel gathered.

One guest, however, never arrived. A quick investigation discovered Jace Stormkirk's body with a small red book, and a disturbing final message written in his own blood moments before he died. PUNISHMENT AWAITS THE UNWORTHY

Jace is dead. He was the Red Cult Watcher.

It is now Day 1, you have 48 hours.

Spoiler

1 - Quillish

2 - Jelly

3 - Yahen

4 - Nano

5 - DigitalAmber

6 - Alistair

7 - Amethyst

8 - Andracass - Celebrity

9 - DragoKnight

10 - Newt

11 - Candy

12 - Caimie

13 - Alaris

14 - Hycrox

15 - Astra

16 - Jace Stormkirk - Watcher - Red cult

17 - Jason Grace

18 - LykosHand

19 - Castiel

20 - PurpleCicada

Red cult will be out of Watchers for the rest of the game. There are now, at least 1 cult leader and 1 cult spy. Blue cult has at least the 3 initial roles.

Jace probably got killed by one of the defensive town roles. @Bazaro can the leader promote spy/watcher to apprendice/assassin?

We'll read the roles again so we have a more precise idea of what might have happened this night

Edited by Yahen

• Administrators

Ahaha! Truly we have been smiled upon this morning! For He has seen fit to smite one of the evil cultists for us already! This victory is but a mere token of the fruits the almighty Ccoa can bestow upon us! Let us give thanks to Him for this ever-benevolent present, and pray that He continues to guide our skillful Vigilante's hand.

14 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

There's a drunk in play, I was roleblocked

But of course, my fast-fingered friend! If you count the roles provided at the start, you'll find that there are six starting cult roles and fourteen for the town! And of course, there are twenty of us dear souls here. Thus, it is only expected that each role is represented! That is, unless a certain host has seen fit to thrust upon us an all-too-recently-familiar shenanigan again. Or a shenan-again! But fear not my loyal comrades, for He has told me that that could not possibly be the case here!

On 3/26/2019 at 11:08 AM, Bazaro said:

Granny

Aw, hello, little Jimmy! Did you come to give your grandma a hug?

- Kill anyone that visits you at Night.

- You cannot be converted. You can be killed.

Black Cat

Don'tcha know it's bad luck to cross paths with a black cat?

- The Black Cat visits a player each night, looking for trouble. If the Black Cat visits a person, and that player visits them back, then that person is roleblocked and killed. The Black Cat becomes immune to conversion and death the rest of this Night and the following Day.

Trapper

They'll never see it coming!

- Place a Trap on any player each Night. The next person to visit that player tonight gets killed.

Vigilante

Muckle darmed cultists! 'Ere ye namblies keepin' me wee men?

- Visit a player and kill them.

This are the roles that could've killed Jace.

Also, knowing that Nano was roleblocked there are 2 possibilities:

Mason

Don't mind me, just laying bricks and uncovering cult conspiracies.

- Visit a player and protect them from being converted.

- If you visit a Cultist, they are roleblocked instead. You are not informed of this.

Drunk

Heeeeey, yer wunna dem... hurk... culdist, ain'tcha?

- Visit a player and roleblock them.

Nano claimed it was a Drunk. He hax 5/19 chance of being a cultist on N0. But if it was the Mason who visited him, he is 100% cultist. I'll [Eliminate Nano] for now, given that Nano has less than 40% chance of being innocent. And also, 2/5 chance of being a cult leader if he's cultist, getting rid of one cult this early would prevent a lot of bad things.

Edited by Yahen

Just now, Caimie said:

I don't hink nano is evil, even if he was roleblocked by a mason i don't see how that means he is 100% cultist?  There seem to be some flaws in your logic here.

[Eliminate] Newt.

The mason only roleblocks cultists. If people are innocent, they protect them from being converted instead. So if a Mason block occurs, it happens on a cultist.

2 minutes ago, Yahen said:

The mason only roleblocks cultists. If people are innocent, they protect them from being converted instead. So if a Mason block occurs, it happens on a cultist.

Why would I claim roleblocked if I was a cultist, your logic confounds me

2 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

Why would I claim roleblocked if I was a cultist, your logic confounds me

By claiming it was a Drunk roleblock, it would falsely imply your innocence, thus giving you a good position

If you soft/roleclaim now, i'll take your vote off without any problem.

Edited by Yahen

10 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Excuse me?

[Eliminate] Caimie

1 minute ago, Newt said:

Excuse me?

[Eliminate] Caimie

Here

20 minutes ago, Yahen said:

This are the roles that could've killed Jace.

Also, knowing that Nano was roleblocked there are 2 possibilities:

Mason

Don't mind me, just laying bricks and uncovering cult conspiracies.

- Visit a player and protect them from being converted.

- If you visit a Cultist, they are roleblocked instead. You are not informed of this.

Drunk

Heeeeey, yer wunna dem... hurk... culdist, ain'tcha?

- Visit a player and roleblock them.

11 minutes ago, Yahen said:

By claiming it was a Drunk roleblock, it would falsely imply your innocence, thus giving you a good position

If you soft/roleclaim now, i'll take your vote off without any problem.

Just know that I could have died from being roleblocked, now you soft claim, you weren't this aggressive in other games

Just now, Nano4 said:

Just know that I could have died from being roleblocked, now you soft claim, you weren't this aggressive in other games

I'm testing new things

Also thanks for this lead, i was waiting for a chance to claim (also testing).

[Unvote Nano]

I'm town, my role is pretty important early on, later i'm sort of useless

Let's say nano is the cultist, would he really take the chance of there being a real drunk and lie by saying that the drunk rbd him, when the real drunk could just come out and say 'no i didnt.' Also the mason isnt informed of all this, so why would nano take all those risks if he really was a cultist lol. 

4 minutes ago, Caimie said:

Let's say nano is the cultist, would he really take the chance of there being a real drunk and lie by saying that the drunk rbd him, when the real drunk could just come out and say 'no i didnt.' Also the mason isnt informed of all this, so why would nano take all those risks if he really was a cultist lol. 

I've already got what i wanted from Nano, the vote is off.

But that's how the % works, Nano was probably on the 30%. We now have some info to start with. I think all of this ended up as a good thing for us

Edited by Yahen

1 minute ago, Newt said:

Ok there's no time to joke

[Unvote] Caimie

[Vote] Amber

Would you guys like to eliminate another person from one of the cults? 🙂

NewTy!

If you like being alive, better keep trackin' only deez cultists~ 

[Eliminate Amber]

That's true Candy, but that's only IF they do flip cultists, im gonna go all or nothing this game, so let's see if my strategy will work out.  I am defending Amber and Nano, that is correct. I also believe nano and Amber are indeed town & newt a real cult member.

2 minutes ago, Caimie said:

Mhmhm how are you so sure amber is someone from one of the cults?

I actually think thats you uwuwuw 

Who knows?

Tell me, Lily, would you like to make a bet?