Cult Wars Mafia - TOWN WIN

Bazaro

is this forreals smh

but you know, if you want to recruit the doc to the red cult, well then... good cause hecc what good is a doctor who keeps healing himself for town? We all alone either way 😂

I'm just kidding don't shoot me

8 hours ago, Jelly said:

if you let me live until tomorrow, we'll have an apprentice, a spy, and a new recruit (doc). we'll only spiral out of control from there.

This could be a ruse to buy time. I'd lynch Jelly and somebody else.

Because Jelly might not be the leader. Remember? Newt claimed spy to appear less threatening. This case might just be the opposite, Jelly might've claimed leader to save Drago's ass. But we can't know that. So I'd go for both.

👀 👀

Well everybody I think its time now. Jelly is not the cult leader,

We dont need to lynch jelly. We should instead lynch Drago

Drago is the cult leader. 

[UNVOTE] NANO

[ELIMINATE] DRAGO

@Jelly Fret no more, my child. For this was destined to come. Fear not the future to come, but embrace it, and all it brings, with open arms.

@Quillish The indoctrinated one, whose own journey to enlightenment was corrupted by my own avarice. I walk the path of Red set forth, and I carry the burdens of my sins alone.

@Jace Stormkirk And my fellow watcher, the one who saw the truth of Red more so than I. I pray that you have found your peace, as I go on to find my own.

Town! You have come, as the dusk begins to settle on this day. I congratulate you all, for you have sussed out both the cults of Blue and Red in a mere two days time! Your resolve for peace and prosperity is commendable!

I shall come freely, for I accept this fate cast upon me. I am the leader of the Cult of Red, and I carry the burdens that it brings. I plead guilty to all accusations cast upon me, for I have acted towards the negligence of the sanctity of this town. Blinded by the glory of Red, I could not see what my actions have set forth.

Know, I do not blame you if you detest the Red, if you hate our very being. For this is the path He set upon me, for I continue onward with His grace, and I shall carry the burdens He set upon me. I only regret that I could not fully uphold His greatness, but it was not destined to be. So I ask of you to go on in seek of your own truth.

Perhaps your Ccoa and The Red are not all that different, both tides we have been cast upon to seek greater truth. Perhaps it is this minor difference that divides our paths. Perhaps both leading to the same end. So as I travel down my own pathway, my final words before I embark, may your journey be untethered from restraint as you seek your own greatness.

Amen.

• Administrators

Ohhh, so two have come forward now! Very bold of you to lie, knowing the eyes, ears, and cilia of Ccoa are here! But to honor bravery for bravery's sake, I commend you for confessing your wrongs! 

Only the time for repentance is left! 

Avow yourselves to Ccoa and all shall be forgiven~

I mean, you'll still be lynched! But at least you'd be forgiven.

[Unvote Drago]

[Eliminate Jelly]

If I've done my counting right, then this should tie it up. Over to you, Mayor!

CCOA IS WEAK

CCOA IS FEEBLE

COCA IS SENILE

I PREVAILED AGAINST CCOA

BANISH THE HERETICS

PRAISE THE BEAN

THE GOD EMPEROR BEAN

HE IS THE PROTECTOR OF MANKING

Also I have some nice stuff to share with you when this ends

9 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

Ohhh, so two have come forward now! Very bold of you to lie, knowing the eyes, ears, and cilia of Ccoa are here! But to honor bravery for bravery's sake, I commend you for confessing your wrongs! 

Only the time for repentance is left! 

Avow yourselves to Ccoa and all shall be forgiven~

I mean, you'll still be lynched! But at least you'd be forgiven.

[Unvote Drago]

[Eliminate Jelly]

If I've done my counting right, then this should tie it up. Over to you, Mayor!

If Amey said it

Please vote no more

This is going to be the end.

@Amethyst Repentance? You offer forgiveness, yet you cannot conceive the very notion of it.

No, you are but a mere wanderer on the path, deeming themselves worthy enough to uphold the mantle, and guiding others on to their own corruption.

This title has been thrust upon me, for it was His will. And thus, I strove to uphold all of the greatness that such a title deserves. A path I was destined to fail.

And so I look upon thee, filled with the same pride and arrogance that I have upheld. To willingly take on such burdens is beyond me, and it will only stay your journey to the Ccoa you speak so greatly of. In my fleeting moments, I acknowledge the sinful road I have been thrust upon, and my actions upon it. And I look down upon thee, and see the sins of my actions repeated. I see sinners berating the Lord that they strive to be one with.

I accept my path, for it is only just, and forgiveness awaits. As I go, I ask of thee one favor, act not toward your Lord with reckless abandonment, leaving yourselves behind. But act towards yourself with regards to your Lord, for He shall always accompany you on your journey. Amen.

I am the leader of The Cult of Red, but I understand your hesitance. So a tally of votes so far:

Caimie, Nano, Cass, Castiel, Bean- Drago (5)

Alaris (Mayor), Lykos, Yahen, Ame - Jelly (5)

And while I'm at it: [unvote] Nano

Day 2 End

Drago (5) - Caimie, Nano, Cass, Castiel, Bean

Jelly (4) - Alaris, Lykos, Yahen, Ame

... but both Jelly and Drago were selected for lynch!

Dragoknight was lynched. They were the Red Cult Leader.

Jelly was lynched. They were the Red Cult Spy.

Bean committed suicide. They were a Red Vanilla Cultist.

=== All threats have been eliminated. Town wins ===

What the fuck you guys

1 - Quillish - Red Cultist (former Dreamer) (D2)

2 - Jelly - Red Cult Spy (D2)

3 - Yahen - Granny

4 - Nano - Doctor

5 - DigitalAmber - Lover (D1)

6 - Alistair - Trapper

7 - Amethyst - Cop

8 - Andracass - Celebrity

9 - DragoKnight - Red Cult Leader (D2)

10 - Newt - Blue Cult Leader (D1)

11 - Candy - Vigilante

12 - Caimie - Neet

13 - Alaris - Mayor

14 - Hycrox - Black Cat (N1)

15 - Astra - Blue Cult Spy (D1)

16 - Jace Stormkirk - Red Cult Watcher (N0)

17 - Jason Grace - Blue Cult Watcher (D1)

18 - LykosHand - Drunk

19 - Castiel - Mason

20 - PurpleCicada - Lover (D1)

... Well this is awkward.

MVP goes to Caimie for cheating uncovering everything so quickly.