Cult Wars Mafia - TOWN WIN

Bazaro

• Administrators

Ahahaha~ Given the way things are looking, I'll just toss this one on in here!

[Eliminate] Dragoknight

I agree that Jelly's gonna be next in that hot seat trying to cover unless he claims real quick! In fact, if we lynch Drago and he flips cult, I'd strongly recommend our friendly neighborhood vigilante give Jelly a visit! Ccoa steered them right once, and so shall He again~

Buuut even if we find two of the cult today and tonight that way, I'm concerned if they were able to convert someone and make them apprentice... Ah well, better to aim and shoot for the leader, so it would take at least two nights for them to have a second second life! So says the Book of Ccoa, 5:18

Also... while I'm thinking of it, I'd like to double up on Cass's previous threat. I feel like we've done some decent work to win here, and I don't want to suddenly have to jump sides just cuz of a crazy little convert. I could never accept any cult or guidance accept my one true and darling love, Ccoa! Even if I were converted, I would only spend all my days lusting after His soft embrace once more! Once you feel the cold of his fluorite claws, the warmth of his shriveling feathers, and the electric tingle of his taragon breath, there's really just no going back... The Carbon Monoxide Membership Plan truly is the best~...

So yepyepyep, if I get converted I'll also just say the leaders out of spite 💖

• Administrators

Oh, you want to know about me? I'm flattered! 

Well, I like long walks on the eternal sandbar before the void, the feeling you get when you could have sworn you saw something out of the corner of your eye but when you look nothing is there, and you! 💖

Allllso what happened to leaving enough roles unclaimed to keep roles like the vigilante and doctor safe? Though it might help to narrow it down, don't you think that would be risky?

Yahen why are you so interested on knowing everyone's role? 🤔 I mean it could put you in a bad place in my opinion. Anyway if i really need to reveal my role later, i will have no problems then. Also the red cult will try to convert some important townies roles so it's better if we don't roleclaim too much, at least when you're not going to be lynched. 

Anyway i have read all the post and the post about jelly where he says that he visited Drago, makes me doubt about him to be town a little, so:

[Eliminate] Jelly

1 minute ago, LykosHand said:

Yahen why are you so interested on knowing everyone's role? 🤔 I mean it could put you in a bad place in my opinion

Even if it puts me in a bad spot, i have nothing to fear, that's why i'm risking this.

As a town only role, i'm the only one who can't change sides (besides the neet), so knowing my allies can prove helpful

Also, i agree with Amey's thinking: [Eliminate Drago] 

He does not have a proof of being casually visited last night, which makes me think he was converted

10 minutes ago, Alaris said:

We can tie votes again. Just remember mine is double.

Oh thats right i totally forgot it

How many votes we have on each?

Also, it is probably going to suck if both are town, so i'm not sure

Last time we had a confirmed cultist

30 minutes ago, Jelly said:

if you let me live until tomorrow, we'll have an apprentice, a spy, and a new recruit (doc). we'll only spiral out of control from there.

I just don't see what I get from joining your cult, do I get paid as much as I do as a doctor? No

Am I less likely to get lynched? No

Do I get to kill people? Hmm, maybe the cult life IS for me

Make me an offer jelly, and what does your cult worship anyway?