Jump to content
Bazaro

Cult Wars Mafia - TOWN WIN

Recommended Posts

In Candy's post my 'defense' for Nano has been posted in detail, thus i believe Nano is actually a town member.  If it's not drago i would say probably Jelly or Lykos.  But im sticking with Drago for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Yahen said:

Missing roles:

Cult Leader

Cult Apprentice

Cult Spy

 

Cop

Vigilante

Drunk

Neet

Trapper

Done

Edited by Yahen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we should stop the roleclaimings for now, the cult will still have a hard time dealing with the missing roles

Reminder: the apprendice/vanilla is not mandatory, but it is possible and it would take out one of the roles in the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'll support nano's claim.

[unvote] nano

[vote] drago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dragoknight said:

If it helps alleviate suspicions, I am in fact the dreamer. Unfortunately, I have been visited both nights previously and have no info to share.

It would be interesting if one of those visits had been a cult recruit though, wouldn't it? Wouldn't it?

Does anyone who's already claimed want to verify that they visited him? Did anyone actually visit him?

The divine revelations imparted unto me by Ccoa compel me to look further into this... partly for lack of anything else.

Of course, our pretty black kitty is dead... Which is unforgivable, might I add! None should hurt the patron saints of Ccoa! To whoever hurt that cat, one day one thousand black cats shall descend upon you and replace their intestines with your own! Such is the ritual...

Buuuuuut the point is if it were a black cat visit we wouldn't necessarily know.

Still, wouldn't that be convenient?

Can anyone verify?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

It would be interesting if one of those visits had been a cult recruit though, wouldn't it? Wouldn't it?

Does anyone who's already claimed want to verify that they visited him? Did anyone actually visit him?

The divine revelations imparted unto me by Ccoa compel me to look further into this... partly for lack of anything else.

Of course, our pretty black kitty is dead... Which is unforgivable, might I add! None should hurt the patron saints of Ccoa! To whoever hurt that cat, one day one thousand black cats shall descend upon you and replace their intestines with your own! Such is the ritual...

Buuuuuut the point is if it were a black cat visit we wouldn't necessarily know.

Still, wouldn't that be convenient?

Can anyone verify?

That would help me prove my innocence. I don't suppose anyone here has visited me yet?

 

All I will say is that if you truly find me suspicious, I won't stop you from voting me. However, I find Nano's pattern of voting to be oddly suspicious and that is why I'm voting him.

Assuming I am not visited this night (and you all don't decide to lynch me), I can provide everyone a clue to work with.

3 names, and hopefully we can deduce which one is the cultist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i visited drago night 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Caimie said:

In Candy's post my 'defense' for Nano has been posted in detail, thus i believe Nano is actually a town member.  If it's not drago i would say probably Jelly or Lykos.  But im sticking with Drago for now.

I just want to point out that Jelly is now defending Drago, i am suspecting they are in the same cult.

Also Drago is claiming Dreamer, which is pretty convenient to claim since you wont have to show any results if your cult members just say they visited you. What role do you have Jelly that allows you to visit him at night?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jelly Drago hasnt said that he has been roleblocked, which means the drunk & mason are out for you. Doctor has already been claimed, the only role you could have that allows you to visit drago at night would be cop or trapper. I highly doubt you are the real cop though,  so here is the deal.  You are either lying about visiting drago at night because you guys are in a cult together, or, you are actually the trapper or cop. I suppose it would've been better for you to stay in the possible mayor category. No further questions your honor.

 

 

So now ladies & gentleman,   are Drago & Jelly cult members?!?!?! Or are they the dreamer and trapper/cop?!?!?! Will the jury's verdict be the right one?!?!? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

absolutely leaning toward them being cult.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the vote count currently?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

drago: bean, caimie, nano, yahen, cass

caimie: drago

nano: alistair, cass, bean, drago

alistair: yahen, nano

castiel: alistair

 

So, in total:
Drago: Caimie, Nano, Cass

Nano: Alistair, Bean, drago

 

and...that's it.

(edited to add drago's vote on nano)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also keep in mind that seven people are already dead, so a majority vote is 7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Jelly isn't the Mayor, i fixed that

I would like to know, @Caimie, are you the Mayor? Else, its Alaris

Edited by Yahen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe Nano's claim to be Doctor, and I'm torn on Drago's claim since there isn't much to endorse really. It kinda feels too convenient that he should be the dreamer And been visited both nights. But since there hasn't been much to cult-read Jelly either, idk he might not be lying for all I know. If nothing comes out of this, I'll place a vote on Drago but I won't quite yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[Unvote] Nano

 

I find Jelly's poker face disturbing but don't feel inclined to vote him just yet.

Lykos, Amethyst and Drago aren't 100% in the clear either. People I'd more readily townread as of now are Cass, Yahen and Caimie. Either they're sincere or they're very well-coordinated scum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Umm sorry guys I have been quite busy (and I'll be busier from tomorrow on U_U) and I'm a bit out of the loop.

 

2 hours ago, Yahen said:

Jelly isn't the Mayor, i fixed that

I would like to know, @Caimie, are you the Mayor? Else, its Alaris

Why do you want us to claim?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could anybody post a tl;dr on who claimed each role and which roles remain? ^^U

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks!

 

So the cultists are between Bean, Jelly, Alistair, Amethyst, Candy, Caimie and Lykos. 3/7... too many for a random lynch.

 

Let's try [Eliminate] Jelly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Alaris said:

Thanks!

 

So the cultists are between Bean, Jelly, Alistair, Amethyst, Candy, Caimie and Lykos. 3/7... too many for a random lynch.

 

Let's try [Eliminate] Jelly

You're in the sus list too 😛

not making an accusation, but a 3/8 makes the situation even worst

Thats the reason i want to know who the Mayor is

Edited by Yahen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yahen said:

You're in the sus list too 😛

not making an accusation, but a 3/8 makes the situation even worst

Thats the reason i want to know who the Mayor is

It's useless to hide it anyway. I am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh are we roleclaiming

im the vigilante

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Yahen said:

Just updating

Quillish - ???

Jelly - has a visiting NA

Yahen - town - Granny

Nano - Doc

Alistair - has a NA

Amethyst - ???

Andracass Celebrity!

DragoKnight - Dreamer

Candy - ???

Caimie -  ???

Alaris - Mayor

LykosHand - ???

Castiel - town - Mason

Updated

So things are closing up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Yahen said:

Missing roles:

Cult Leader

Cult Apprentice

Cult Spy

 

Cop

Vigilante

Drunk

Neet

Trapper

The Vigilante and the Trapper don't need to visit people

Which leaves us with 4 visiting roles rn, 2 of them are cultist roles

We have 2 night actions claimed

@Alistair and @Jelly

3 cases

1)Both are mafia, spy and leader 

2)Both are town, then i recommend claiming, so the cult will be way easier to find (3/5 instead of 3/7, meaning the important role reveal will be worth)

3)One is town and the other is cultist

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...