Cult Wars Mafia - TOWN WIN

Bazaro

Well, ofc you weren't going to say otherwise, but your mason status seems believable as of now. Thanks for formally confirming it.

[Unvote] Black Swordsman

for good measure, [Eliminate] Nano4

his unusual behavior is as good a lead as any

Nano, if you noticed, already soft-claimed. I'm more interested in deciphering the Drago-Caimie dispute.

I'm baffled as to Caimie's unusually active playstyle. She pressed on Newt saying she was trusting her gut, but I wonder if there was something more to it.

Drago on the other hand doesn't feel like he's playing differently, at least to me. Maybe he's a bit more active, but I think it could be because of Caimie's pressure to protecc himself.

I also feel like the cultists may be among those who are pretty silent.

On 4/4/2019 at 11:20 AM, Nano4 said:

Just know that I could have died from being roleblocked, now you soft claim, you weren't this aggressive in other games

This is what he claimed

I would laugh for a week if nano were actually a cult leader

i wont vote him now tho, not wanting to start a bandwagon on someone that didn't def themselves

@Nano4 i'll give you some hours before voting

Let me try show you that I am not a cultist helping another cultist (if Nano were a cultist):

When Nano claimed to be role blocked, Yahen jumped in to say that there is a high chance of him being cult because mason role blocks cult and there was 50/50 chance of mason and drunk role blocking him. Nano said he wouldn't have claimed roleblocked if he were a cultist, but I thought maybe he wasn't aware that there were exactly the number of players as there were number of roles. It kinda sounded like a slip up for a second there. So I had suspicions of Nano being cult.

Then Caimie defended Nano thus

On 4/4/2019 at 9:23 AM, Caimie said:

Let's say nano is the cultist, would he really take the chance of there being a real drunk and lie by saying that the drunk rbd him, when the real drunk could just come out and say 'no i didnt.' Also the mason isnt informed of all this, so why would nano take all those risks if he really was a cultist lol. 

And I thought that was weird because hecc why try protecc someone you don't know if they might be cult. I once tried to advocate for Nicki in another game, and got lynched cause it turned out she was mafia (and I'd been town).

On 4/4/2019 at 9:49 AM, Candy said:

Caimie advocating for Nano and Amber is suspicious because it's risky. if they turn out to be cultists, she gonna be next target of town's wrath 🤔

But Caimie was adamant about Nano being town. I wasn't convinced yet, because I still harbored the possibility that Nano was cult and that it'd been a slip up.

On 4/4/2019 at 9:53 AM, Caimie said:

That's true Candy, but that's only IF they do flip cultists, im gonna go all or nothing this game, so let's see if my strategy will work out.  I am defending Amber and Nano, that is correct. I also believe nano and Amber are indeed town & newt a real cult member.

That is, until today when it was made clear that the mason hadn't acted on N0.

My gut is highly town-reading Nano at this point, because I don't think he's lying when he said that he could've died from being role blocked. Whether doctor or neet, he's town.

8 minutes ago, Candy said:

That is, until today when it was made clear that the mason hadn't acted on N0.

My gut is highly town-reading Nano at this point, because I don't think he's lying when he said that he could've died from being role blocked. Whether doctor or neet, he's town

If he's the Neet, ok. The Neet is REALLY hard to convert with just one cult and he also dies if converted. But doc can be easily converted, and also would explain him disappearing.

Edited by Yahen

Also, i think the Neet should claim today. He cannot become an enemy, and since there's only one cult, if everyone agrees in NOT visiting the Neet, they wont die.

The only way of the Neet dying after claiming today is for the Spy and the Leader (considering that a Assassin was probably a terrible idea for the red cult on the last night), visiting him simultaneously, which would waste a night for them, basically.

On 3/26/2019 at 11:08 AM, Bazaro said:

Dreamer

I just had the weirdest dream. Something to do with a whale and a bowl of petunias.

- At the start of each Day, you receive a dream of 3 random players. At least one of them is a Cultist.

- Fails if you were visited the Night before

I also think the Dreamer was converted, or just did not appear yet

If you're not converted, and have any clues about the people that were not from the other cult, this is the moment to share, while they are weak (you'll have Mason support)

Also doc, don't protect me, you'll die if you do

Edited by Yahen

personally, I don't know if it's a good idea to have too many townsfolk role claiming because there are those roles like the cop and vigilante that need numbers in order to not be discovered and converted.

1 minute ago, Candy said:

personally, I don't know if it's a good idea to have too many townsfolk role claiming because there are those roles like the cop and vigilante that need numbers in order to not be discovered and converted.

You're right. We might be bothering the other important roles, my bad

Personally, i'll be mostly useless for the rest of the game

My job is already done haha 😛

All i can do now is support decisions

Edited by Yahen

Just updating

Quillish - ???

Jelly - has a visiting NA

Yahen - town - Granny

Nano - Doc

Alistair - has a NA

Amethyst - ???