Cult Wars Mafia - TOWN WIN

Bazaro

4 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

@Yahen Why you don't consider Ali town too since he was roleblocked too last night, since you think Nano is town as well? Being roleblocked doesn't mean that they are town at 100%. Also:

Nano and i argued about him being blocked by mason, so i doubt about it

And Ali being blocked yesterday seems weird, if Cas didn't visit anyone, either Ali or Nano was lying, as there are only 2 roleblockers in the game, and one didn't do their NA 

3 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Nano and i argued about him being blocked by mason, so i doubt about it

And Ali being blocked yesterday seems weird, if Cas didn't visit anyone, either Ali or Nano was lying, as there are only 2 roleblockers in the game, and one didn't do their NA 

Considering I'm the only mason in the game. I did comply with my night action. So it seems Nano is the lier and Ali is a cult player. I even have proof i complied with my night action. can pms be posted as screenshots?

12 minutes ago, Black Swordsman said:

Your using my words against me. I did no such action of protecting anyone. All i did was comply with my night action. I find this very suspicious in you protecting Ali and trying to make me look bad.

Who said that i'm not trusting you? I didn't said that. Also i said that i'm not protecting Ali, do you think that i would really protect someone with only just one vote? I said that i didn't do that for protecting someone, but i only find it strange.

Cas, there are only two roles where they can roleblock someone: Drunk and Mason. As you said you didn't do your action on the first night and Nano said (assuming that he didn't lie) he was roleblocked, and with that we can delete already one of the two roles of this list. The role Mason only roleblock someone when that player is a cultist, but they aren't informed about that. This is why i found strange that you roleblocked Ali. I didn't say that you're a cultist by the way.

9 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Who said that i'm not trusting you? I didn't said that. Also i said that i'm not protecting Ali, do you think that i would really protect someone with only just one vote? I said that i didn't do that for protecting someone, but i only find it strange.

Cas, there are only two roles where they can roleblock someone: Drunk and Mason. As you said you didn't do your action on the first night and Nano said (assuming that he didn't lie) he was roleblocked, and with that we can delete already one of the two roles of this list. The role Mason only roleblock someone when that player is a cultist, but they aren't informed about that. This is why i found strange that you roleblocked Ali. I didn't say that you're a cultist by the way.

I'm really confused with Cas statements

The thing that confuses me the most is that he's probably telling the truth. I don't think a double Lynch will be good today, as i have no need to rush now, but i think either Nano or Ali are cultists (maybe even both), shall we ask them?

Ummmmmm.... I'm not sure I understand.

Nano was roleblocked (presumably drunkblocked) N0

Yahen is being normal hyperactive Yahen

Castiel claims to have mason'd Alistair N1 and was inactive N0 (checks out with Nano's drunkblock claim)

Lykos is being good boi Lykos by pointing out the flaw in Cas' statement as he would have no way of knowing whether Ali was protected (town) or blocked (cult)

So far, the only one I find rather suspicious here is Yahen, you seem to be a bit too hasty to throw someone under the bus there.

Of course, I would like to hear from all parties.

And please, we need your wisdom oh great celebrity @andracass!

11 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Ummmmmm.... I'm not sure I understand.

Nano was roleblocked (presumably drunkblocked) N0

Yahen is being normal hyperactive Yahen

Castiel claims to have mason'd Alistair N1 and was inactive N0 (checks out with Nano's drunkblock claim)

Lykos is being good boi Lykos by pointing out the flaw in Cas' statement as he would have no way of knowing whether Ali was protected (town) or blocked (cult)

So far, the only one I find rather suspicious here is Yahen, you seem to be a bit too hasty to throw someone under the bus there.

Of course, I would like to hear from all parties.

And please, we need your wisdom oh great celebrity @andracass!

I can assure you that you don't need to worry about me, at least till you get converted. Sorry about the postspam btw.

I can only win if town wins, and the cult needs to control 50% of the people now for winning.

We have 14 players alive, the red cult has at least 2, and at max 4 alive. It really isn't dangerous for now, but i don't want it to grow dangerous

Edited by Yahen

1 hour ago, Black Swordsman said:

I roleblocked alistair last night. So sorry Ali. Not sorry haha. 

Baz told me this morning that I successfully completed my NA so uh... I doubt it. Either you're lying, or some trickery made at least one of us believe that we successfully did our thing when we, in fact, didn't.

First explanation is simpler thus likelier.

[Eliminate] Black Swordsman

10 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Baz told me this morning that I successfully completed my NA so uh... I doubt it. Either you're lying, or some trickery made at least one of us believe that we successfully did our thing when we, in fact, didn't.

I think you're just not a cultist, and now you're voting your protector 😛

Also @Alistair you were blocked in the first night? Just confirming

If that's true, i'm voting nano

Edited by Yahen

@Yahen

I was neither blocked on N0 nor on N1. Both times I was able to complete my action without issues.

Cas' assertion that he roleblocked me confuses me. Unless he meant something else, that seems to be a lie.

1 hour ago, LykosHand said:

Why you don't consider Ali town too since he was roleblocked too last night, since you think Nano is town as well?

I'm really confused about this statement then.

Like really.

25 minutes ago, Alistair said:

I was informed that i did complete my night action and that it was successful  so i don't know any other claims towards me. Maybe i just confused everyone here. Also lets not target Yahen just yet we can trust her since she is the one giving a lot of info and being helpful. I still stand against A Lykos. My apologies for blaming Alistair it seems i protected him he is no cultist

1 hour ago, Yahen said:

Ignore this post

Just for the record, in mafia we try not to edit our posts because that either makes you suspicious or makes things confusing. Double-posting is allowed on this club, so use it to make amends if necessary pls 😊

• Veterans

i think he's been softclaiming mason for a while, and it's more likely he interpreted his action being successful as implying your were roleblocked. confirmation would additionally help.

i have not been visited (as far as i know).

nano still seems reeeeeeeeeeeeally quiet.

Just now, Candy said:

Just for the record, in mafia we try not to edit our posts because that either makes you suspicious or makes things confusing. Double-posting is allowed on this club, so use it to make amends if necessary pls 😊

I did like triple post the same thing unnintentionally HQUDHWODNEO sowwy

He's been doing more than softclaiming it. I initially asked him for confirmation because his latest post was still accusatory towards me before he edited it.

As Candy said, pls try not to do that because it may lead people to think you're trying to cover a slip-up.

I meant why Yahen said that Ali was suspicious because he was roleblocked, while Nano was roleblocked too but Yahen thought he was town. And i was like 🤔 and i didn't understand how Ali was suspicious for that.

But don't mind that, after reading again, it doesn't make sense.

Ok then i don't have any questions to Cas, i was just confused about how Cas knew that Ali was roleblocked now everything has been explained 👍🏻

Edited by LykosHand
add information

Hm I thought Nano was suspicious yesterday but TBH everything does fit well with the mason apparently being away on N0. I'm town-reading him for the time being.

Also I think the chances that both cults tried to cult the same person on N0, when we had a lot of players, is unlikely, so I'm thinking the blue cult tried to cult someone from the red cult last night and hence their action failed. So I think it's more likely that there already is an apprentice in play (if I were cult leader, that'd be the first thing I'd try to get).