Cult Wars Mafia - TOWN WIN

Bazaro

Another day, another death! But fear not, for we will get through the long night. Your honor, last day phase i brought Alistair, Dragoknight & Astra to the stand. With Astra's death & Alistairs reply (which has not completely convinced me yet, but i thought he was a member of newts cult, which is impossible now.)  As i have said before, i feel like drago is playing drastically different (AS AM I UWUWUWUW) which has raised my suspicions!! I would like to hear from Nano today & am continueing my pressure vote on drago.

Eliminate [Dragoknight]

The quintalynch will forever go down in history as the most monumental day 1 ever. Can't say I have any for sure suspects atm however.

Now if you'll allow me, I'd like to a dress something that I wasn't able to because of the night phase.

On 4/6/2019 at 7:19 AM, Caimie said:

I feel like Drago is playing extremely different from how he usually plays, it's like he is playing like has something to lose. Idk all his messages feel super scripted, especially the part about newt. I'd like a defense from Drago.

You're kidding, right? I made 9 posts last day phase. And if you could elaborate, how exactly do my messages feel 'scripted?'

You know, this pattern of aggressive posts from you seems kinda odd of you. It's almost like you're trying to hard to convince us that you're town.

I am however interested in your thoughts on Alistair though.

1 minute ago, Dragoknight said:

The quintalynch will forever go down in history as the most monumental day 1 ever. Can't say I have any for sure suspects atm however.

Now if you'll allow me, I'd like to a dress something that I wasn't able to because of the night phase.

You're kidding, right? I made 9 posts last day phase. And if you could elaborate, how exactly do my messages feel 'scripted?'

You know, this pattern of aggressive posts from you seems kinda odd of you. It's almost like you're trying to hard to convince us that you're town.

I am however interested in your thoughts on Alistair though.

Ooof Matt i must say you are making this very interesting!! I am really digging this playstyle!! You are 100% correct about this pattern looking odd on me, im trying something different and a joke & pressure vote got me pretty far. I might be testing my luck by going off on anoter hunch, but you never know! 

Ahhh you think i am the suspicious one now? That's a little weird.. I have the reputation of just skating by in games, nobody noticing me since im quiet, dont get killed or investigated.. If i was a cult member this game would i really be making around 10 posts the first day, trying to pressure vote and get people to slip up? If i could just skate by the entire game? Upupupu it looks like you are incriminating yourself on the stand, Mister Dragoknight.

2 minutes ago, Caimie said:

Ahhh you think i am the suspicious one now? That's a little weird.. I have the reputation of just skating by in games, nobody noticing me since im quiet, dont get killed or investigated.. If i was a cult member this game would i really be making around 10 posts the first day, trying to pressure vote and get people to slip up? If i could just skate by the entire game? Upupupu it looks like you are incriminating yourself on the stand, Mister Dragoknight.

I suppose that is true of you. Very well then. I'll take you as a townie on the hunt.

I would like to hear more from everyone else, particularly the less active peeps.

[Unvote] Caimie

On 4/5/2019 at 3:29 PM, andracass said:

finally, nominations to the cults:

Red Cult:
Jace- Watcher

Caimie- Spy

Amber- Leader

Nicki- Recruit

Blue Cult:
Alistair- Watcher

Newt- Leader? Spy? idk. something

Yahen- Recruit

???- whatever newt isn't

in other words, the two cults were basically were immediately active. i'd argue that ??? is likely either Cas or Jason since no one else sticks out to me right now.

the role assignments for blue cult are a bit less certain- the role assignments for red cult are only set in stone because we know that Jace is the Watcher.

caimie and ali are both suspicious because of how active and inactive they've been, respectively.

Just bumping this up

Now the red cult has

A leader

A spy

And one apprendice/assassin

Or

2 recruits

We should try and kill one of them ASAP, i think our best bet is to kill the leader

If they promoted an Assassin/recruited twice, they lose

If they promoted an apprendice, our chances of lynching "potential leaders" doubles (both apprendice and the actual leader), and also we won't have to worry about the pesky assassin

Edited by Yahen

On 3/26/2019 at 11:08 AM, Bazaro said:

Black Cat

Don'tcha know it's bad luck to cross paths with a black cat?

- The Black Cat visits a player each night, looking for trouble. If the Black Cat visits a person, and that player visits them back, then that person is roleblocked and killed. The Black Cat becomes immune to conversion and death the rest of this Night and the following Day.

This is really weird

Either the trapper is doing his thing or the Vigilante blindly shooted i forgot about granny

Also, with Hycrox dead, our potential Mayor reduces to 3 people: Jelly, Alaris and Caimie

If we choose to double lynch, i highly recommend the 3 of them to vote for the same person, so the Mayor doesn't reveal itself.

Edited by Yahen

I suppose we could try updating that list as of now. I'd assume the less active people would comprise the majority of the unknowns.

Red Watcher - Jace

Red Spy - ???

Red Leader - ???

Red Recruit 1 - ???

Red Recruit 2 - ???

Come to think of it, I kinda find Castiel's early...... pseudo roleclaim to be kinda odd. I mean a bit early for that, don'tcha think?

Just now, Dragoknight said:

I suppose we could try updating that list as of now. I'd assume the less active people would comprise the majority of the unknowns.

Red Watcher - Jace

Red Spy - ???

Red Leader - ???

Red Recruit 1 - ???

Red Recruit 2 - ???

Come to think of it, I kinda find Castiel's early...... pseudo roleclaim to be kinda odd. I mean a bit early for that, don'tcha think?

We might have only one recruit to deal with, i read the roles post and tried to edit mine asap but you ninja'd me

So if we keep pressuring the leader, there will be a moment where they'll be out of recruits and won't be able to react

Thats our moment to hit them as hard as we can

11 minutes ago, Black Swordsman said:

@Dragoknight its my playing style to role claim i mean its fun. I actually didn't role claim that much i just dropped hints on it.

Blocks! Blocks! Blocks! I lay Blocks!

I see. Castiel is town or an Apprendice/recruit, i heavily doubt that he is an apprendice

Why, you may ask?

First night none of us had any info, Castiel is unlikely to be chosen (the blue cult didn't recruit that night iirc, that might mean that the leaders encoutered each other or that just the blue cult didn't recruit cause of Mason/Neet reasons)

Second night, red cult is probably desperate

We have 3 cases here

1(i find this the most likely one):

The red cult recruited on the first night, and now the leader was forced to use its night action to promote the recruit to Apprendice, meaning that, if Castiel didn't get recruited on the first night, he is not converted rn

2(less likely):

The red cult recruited twice in a row, i think this is not a good idea tbh. Then, castiel is probably converted, as he roleclaimed a important role last day.

3(it exists, but i doubt it is the case):

The red cult didn't recruit first night, but knowing castiel's role, they converted him this night.

By this, my conclusion is that in any case that Castiel is converted at this point of the game, either it was a 1/20 situation from the first night, or the Red cult doesn't have an apprendice

So Castiel should not be a lynch target today, even if we happen to discover that he was converted

Edited by Yahen

5 minutes ago, Yahen said:

I see. Castiel is town or an Apprendice/recruit, i heavily doubt that he is an apprendice

Why, you may ask?

First night none of us had any info, Castiel is unlikely to be chosen (the blue cult didn't recruit that night iirc, that might mean that the leaders encoutered each other or that just the blue cult didn't recruit cause of Mason/Neet reasons)

Second night, red cult is probably desperate

We have 3 cases here

1(i find this the most likely one):

The red cult recruited on the first night, and now the leader was forced to use its night action to promote the recruit to Apprendice, meaning that, if Castiel didn't get recruited on the first night, he is not converted rn

2(less likely):

The red cult recruited twice in a row, i think this is not a good idea tbh. Then, castiel is probably converted, as he roleclaimed a important role last day.

3(it exists, but i doubt it is the case):

The red cult didn't recruit first night, but knowing castiel's role, they converted him this night.

By this, my conclusion is that in any case that Castiel is converted at this point of the game, either it was a 1/20 situation from the first night, or the Red cult doesn't have an apprendice

So Castiel should not be a lynch target today, even if we happen to discover that he was converted

@Yahen could you help me clarify, What exactly I role claimed the day before as u recall correctly i did no such action. Also fear not no cult has gotten their dirty red mitts upon me and converted me i am but alone in this. 

I guess that everyone knows which role you have Cas the thing is: are you lying or not? 👀

Anyway i hope someone has some informations that can help us, but honestly i'm not sure who to vote in this moment, i prefer to wait. 

Keep pressuring the red cult leader would be really good, but we still have to find them. And/Or their allies too of course. 

But yeah Cas already roleclaimed when (iirc) no one was really trying to lynch him, so i would like to keep an eye on him :] 

9 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

I guess that everyone knows which role you have Cas the thing is: are you lying or not? 👀

Anyway i hope someone has some informations that can help us, but honestly i'm not sure who to vote in this moment, i prefer to wait. 

Keep pressuring the red cult leader would be really good, but we still have to find them. And/Or their allies too of course. 

But yeah Cas already roleclaimed when (iirc) no one was really trying to lynch him, so i would like to keep an eye on him :] 

I don't think he's lying at all

He basically suicided D1 on Jason's last game by doing this kind of roleclaiming

At least i'm inclined to believe him

5 minutes ago, Yahen said:

I don't think he's lying at all

He basically suicided D1 on Jason's last game by doing this kind of roleclaiming

At least i'm inclined to believe him

The Black Swordsman is a suicidal player. Lets go aggron on this day. 

Yea you can believe me i havn't been converted. I roleblocked alistair last night. So sorry Ali. Not sorry haha. 

Quillish - ???

Jelly - possible mayor

Yahen - town - no need to claim rn

Nano - probably was town at least day 1

Alistair - Roleblocked by Cas, likely red cultist

Amethyst - Ccoa Cultist

Andracass Celebrity!

DragoKnight - ???

Candy - ???

Caimie - possible mayor

Alaris - possible mayor

Astra - ???

LykosHand - ???

Castiel - town - i think we shouldn't share his role in case the cults don't know it yet

And now the Red cult

Red Watcher - Jace

Red Spy - ???

Red Leader - ???

Red Recruit 1 - ???

Red Recruit 2 (probably doesn't exist yet) - ???

Edited by Yahen

2 minutes ago, Black Swordsman said:

The Black Swordsman is a suicidal player. Lets go aggron on this day. 

Yea you can believe me i havn't been converted. I roleblocked alistair last night. So sorry Ali. Not sorry haha. 

Knowing this, [Eliminate Alistair]

Who did you visit on the first night?

Also i updated my list for my sus on Ali

Edited by Yahen

1 minute ago, Black Swordsman said:

The first night i couldn't do an action i was caught up with work.

This means Nano was telling the truth about the Drunk d1, this makes me believe he was town back then

List updated again

@Yahen Why you don't consider Ali town too since he was roleblocked too last night, since you think Nano is town as well? Being roleblocked doesn't mean that they are town at 100%. Also:

On 3/26/2019 at 3:08 PM, Bazaro said:

Mason

Don't mind me, just laying bricks and uncovering cult conspiracies.

- Visit a player and protect them from being converted.

- If you visit a Cultist, they are roleblocked instead. You are not informed of this.

If Cas really roleblocked Ali (meaning he's a cultist) Cas shouldn't know that, as his role says. So i doubt that Ali could be a cultist at 100%. Then the possibility exists yes. And i'm not trying to defende anyone, i just find that strange that's all. So i guess that Cas only protected Ali last night.

1 minute ago, LykosHand said:

@Yahen Why you don't consider Ali town too since he was roleblocked too last night, since you think Nano is town as well? Being roleblocked doesn't mean that they are town at 100%. Also:

If Cas really roleblocked Ali (meaning he's a cultist) Cas shouldn't know that, as his role says. So i doubt that Ali could be a cultist at 100%. Then the possibility exists yes. And i'm not trying to defende anyone, i just find that strange that's all. So i guess that Cas only protected Ali last night.

Yeah, now that you pointed it out, Cas probably just meant that he visited Ali.

You're right, thanks

I got carried away by thinking i was being useful, sorry.

[Unvote Alistair]

3 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Your using my words against me. I did no such action of protecting anyone. All i did was comply with my night action. I find this very suspicious in you protecting Ali and trying to make me look bad.