Cult Wars Mafia - TOWN WIN

Bazaro

1 hour ago, cicada said:

Okay, well I can confirm he's town.

Pardon my skepticism, but how can you confirm this? From what I can see, there are 3 possible scenarios to which you would say this.

1. You are of the same cult as Amber, and are lying on his behalf.

2. You are a cult spy, and have determined that Amber is of the town roles N0.

3. You are indeed the cop, and have made the determination N0.

Talk about a lively day 1.

• Veterans

another alternative is that amber has a visiting role that visited nicki and informed her of it. those are pretty rare and there isn't a whole lot of risk in counterclaiming one of them should there be a fakeclaim.

though nicki's behavior makes it seem like she's cult.

You know? This is stupid. It’s foolishly stupid how the word of the most questionable player among us is taken as truth despite precedence telling us to NEVER trust newt day 1, even though he might be honest. Boy who cried wolf scenario with him. Anyway, I’ll let my death reveal how you all were blinded. 

Homestly, I am suspicious of Cass, and her role as celebrity does nothing to help her in my opinion. If I were the cult leader, I would have inducted the 100% townie and made her my apprentice pronto. It’s a fact a decent amount of cultists put the easy ‘your suspicious, the evidence stacks up against you’. Newt is a practically confirmed cultist and he’s somehow believable? 

Your loss guys, 

Unvote Newt

Eliminate Amber

1 minute ago, DigitalAmber said:

You know? This is stupid. It’s foolishly stupid how the word of the most questionable player among us is taken as truth despite precedence telling us to NEVER trust newt day 1, even though he might be honest. Boy who cried wolf scenario with him. Anyway, I’ll let my death reveal how you all were blinded. 

In b4 Newt is town

Homestly, I am suspicious of Cass

Doesn't it announce when celeb is converted?

Just now, DigitalAmber said:

Homestly, I am suspicious of Cass, and her role as celebrity does nothing to help her in my opinion. If I were the cult leader, I would have inducted the 100% townie and made her my apprentice pronto. It’s a fact a decent amount of cultists put the easy ‘your suspicious, the evidence stacks up against you’. Newt is a practically confirmed cultist and he’s somehow believable? 

Your loss guys, 

Unvote Newt

Eliminate Amber

With this we are 9-8, i'll make this

[Unvote Amber]

[Eliminate Newt] 

So now we are 9 votes on Newt and 8 on Amber, just like Amey wanted

Correct me if i'm wrong friends

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Maybe, it does seem like usual Nicki games. And rule 1. of mafia states: Nicki is always mafia.

Yes, in a game full of cultists I am 100% mafia.

On 3/26/2019 at 10:08 AM, Bazaro said:

Celebrity

Love me, hate me, all that matters is that everybody knows me.

- Everyone knows you are the Celebrity at the start of the game.

- If you are converted, it is not made public. If you are investigated, they will know if you've been converted or not.

@Yahen Huh, I swear I need to learn how to read.

• Veterans

this is not a defense. it also happens to be his best case scenario if he is in the blue cult. meanwhile, you refuse to roleclaim.

1 minute ago, Dragoknight said:

In b4 Newt is town

this is why i suggested lynching him first.

• Veterans

and, again, as stated earlier:

1.) it is not announced if i am culted

2.) as stated previously, i was not visited last night

3.) it should be reasonably clear when i'm culted since i'm going after everyone pretty hard right now and it'd be very very obvious that i've changed and i'd probably reveal the leader out of spite anyway

i get that i'm an easy last-ditch attempt target to try and save yourself since i'm the celebrity but it should also be really obvious that you're avoiding roleclaiming by accusing me.

I’m avoiding roleclaiming because some roles, like take the granny for instance, become useless once claimed, or even detrimental. Besides, it’s too late to fend off these votes at this point. You’ll just get my role when I die

• Veterans

finally, nominations to the cults:

Red Cult:
Jace- Watcher

Caimie- Spy

Amber- Leader

Nicki- Recruit

Blue Cult:
Alistair- Watcher

Newt- Leader? Spy? idk. something

Yahen- Recruit

???- whatever newt isn't

in other words, the two cults were basically were immediately active. i'd argue that ??? is likely either Cas or Jason since no one else sticks out to me right now.

the role assignments for blue cult are a bit less certain- the role assignments for red cult are only set in stone because we know that Jace is the Watcher.

caimie and ali are both suspicious because of how active and inactive they've been, respectively.

3 minutes ago, andracass said:

Yahen- Recruit

As i said, i'm town. At least for today

I would roleclaim now, but that would be bad for me.

@andracass i believe that you can discover my role by yourself reading some hints i let around the post, you're really smart. I didn't lie once, but i used a fake information on a calc, just so my role wasn't revealed. Also, if you find it out, don't announce it, just say that you did.

Edited by Yahen

• Administrators

Ccoa smiles upon as we work together so earnestly!

Buuuuut there's been a minor miscount!

8 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

Alrighty, so with me, were now at 8 Newt, 7 Amber, and a bean.

[Unvote] Newt

[Eliminate] Amber

Ame is the great prophet that shall show us the way of the Ccoa. and lead us all to greatness! or our demise, one or the other

Have faith in Ccoa and He shall reward you! Pray three times daily at breakfast, lunch, and the witching hour and He may even upgrade you to a Carbon Membership Plan!

Anyway, 8-7.

7 hours ago, Astra125 said:

I was going to coin flip since it looks like both Newt and Amber are cultists but sure, I guess I'll go with this.

Eliminate Amber

This makes it 8-8!

3 hours ago, DigitalAmber said:

Your loss guys, 

Unvote Newt

Eliminate Amber

This is 7-9!

3 hours ago, Yahen said:

With this we are 9-8, i'll make this

[Unvote Amber]

[Eliminate Newt] 

So now we are 9 votes on Newt and 8 on Amber, just like Amey wanted

Correct me if i'm wrong friends

And this is 8-8 again, not 9-8!

But I'm starting to feel like these votes are a bit unstable! It would be unfortunate if we tied it up just for Amber to jump back and have Newt be the only one executed. Orrrr, for a blue cultist to suddenly switch from Newt to Amber so only Amber is executed.

Given that you've already been suspected as Blue, Yahyahyahyahen, alongside this miscount that could be potentially viewed as duplicitous, I suggest that you not change your vote anymore today or it might give folks the wrong idea! Nevertheless, thank you and thank you all for helping out in the name of our great savior Ccoa~

46 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

But I'm starting to feel like these votes are a bit unstable! It would be unfortunate if we tied it up just for Amber to jump back and have Newt be the only one executed. Orrrr, for a blue cultist to suddenly switch from Newt to Amber so only Amber is executed.

Given that you've already been suspected as Blue, Yahyahyahyahen, alongside this miscount that could be potentially viewed as duplicitous, I suggest that you not change your vote anymore today or it might give folks the wrong idea! Nevertheless, thank you and thank you all for helping out in the name of our great savior Ccoa~

Okie dokie! Thanks for pointing out my mistake, i had a bad feeling over that tbh

Blocks Blocks I lay Some Blocks!

I see so many accusations towards Newt but i dont see or rather think he is a part of a cult.

Amber on the other hand seems suspicious enough to be a cult member as well.

I'll cast my vote for Amber for now. I can change later on if there is time.

Lay a Block. All i do is lay blocks.

Blocks! Blocks! Blocks!

• Veterans

Considering that we were at newt: 11 and amber: 4 earlier, it's technically more likely that the mayor voted for Newt first.

in either case, as stated earlier: if we assume the vigilante shoots the target that isn't lynched, everything works out fine. getting a tie with the mayor is more just a bonus.

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, Black Swordsman said:

I see so many accusations towards Newt but i dont see or rather think he is a part of a cult.

I'm pretty sure he legit claimed that he was a part of a cult.