Fire Emblem On The Forums: Excalibur Infernus [IC]

Aurorix

Earlier that day...

Bernard_Moss.png

"Nicolos, are you sure you want to hold the meeting in the woods? Any manor of people could come and interrupt or attack you!"

EOJDD2R.png

"Eh, you worry too much. I prefer the outdoors and that old room was too stuffy. Besides, I doubt anyone would know about us in the woods. We'll be fine."

Back to the present...

5CoweGT.png

"Gods dammit! Again with the interruptions!"  The man had his hand on the hilt of his blade ready to counter, but the girl never attacked. Wait she knows about him? Well, he is rather famous now. No they've specifically met before but for the life of him he can't remember. 

2pcMlWu.png

"Huh? I can't say I remember your name though your face looks familiar... Who are you?"

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smug_Reeve_talking.png

“Yes, I’m sure it’s surprising to have your meeting interrupted by someone you do not know, but I can assure you that I’m not here for any nefarious purposes. I’d even introduce myself, but I’m sure Nicolos would be more than happy to-” Reeve continued, acting as if her own version of the events at hand were going on, before she froze. She wasn’t actually looking, but it took her a bit to realize who, exactly, had asked who she was, and it wasn’t someone she didn’t know.

Reeve_talking_neutral.png

“Wait, you don’t even remember my name?!  After all we went through together?! Well, I mean, it WAS one battle, but it was a pretty big one, and I still remember our talk afterwards clear as-” the girl shouted, pushing herself off of the tree in disbelief and, judging from her expression, broken feelings, before freezing once again,

Reeve_talking_eyes_closed_sweat.png

Oh gods, I didn’t actually give you my name, did I? she muttered, before slapping her forehead, “Of all the times I forget to introduce myself…

Reeve_talking_neutral.png

"Well, I suppose it’s time I make amends to my error in our previous meeting, Sir Nicolos” Reeve quickly added, before doing a small curtsy.

Smug_Reeve_talking.png

“I am Reeve Von Anextra Polyion the Third, the Shadowed Mage of New Avalon, the Angel of Victory, and youngest daughter of the current head of the Polyion family” she greeted, straightening and bringing out one of her hands to gesture to herself,

Reeve_talking.png

“It was quite a long time ago, but we met during a particularly large battle against the Cursed near here, if I recall correctly. Surely you can remember the fine, dazzling mage who wrecked havoc upon the inhuman foes you fought all on her own. Regardless, I have been searching the lands for you ever since you first opposed Rosanne, Sir Nicolos, in hopes that I may assist your mission to create a brighter future for Tameloc.

Reeve_talking_wink.png

"With my talent as a mage, and my nobility, I’m sure that you’ll find my help very rewarding.”

• 4 weeks later...

Ari stared at the person who showed up and claimed to know Nickles and more importantly, to be a mage. Popping up next to her, he grinned.

NIBLZUG.png

"Magic, huh? What kind of magic? Anima magic? Or light magic? Or what? Are you really a good magic user or are you just claiming that? Lotsa people think they're good at magic, yknow. Very few of them actually are."

Reeve_talking.png

"Oh, peaked your interest have I? I specialize in my own form of magic. Dark magic, specifically, self taught" Reeve replied, barely phased by the fact that Ari practically appeared next to her, "I'd demonstrate, but it's a hassle to do so outside of casual, life threatening situations. Besides, I'm sure Nicolos can remember our first meeting, and can attest to my talent"

Reeve_talking_wink.png

"And, for the record, I'm not a fan of baseless boasting, so I get where your coming from. The worry of me just claiming that I'm good without the skills to back it up. But the Polyion family is full of talented mages, and I happen to be one of the most talented among all of them. I believe I can qualify as a fairly great mage."