Fire Emblem On The Forums: Excalibur Glacius [IC]

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

Blodeuyn_t.png

Blodeuyn's face lit up at Gwyn agreeing "Umm, yeah there are a few bugs they help make the mushrooms grow better. " she said as she ushered Gwyn into the hut. Once in Blodeuyn moved quickly over to the desk in the room and dug around before pulling out a small rather plain looking tea set and some tea. Taking it she moved over to the small fireplace mumbling a few words lighting the fireplace and filling the tea kettle up with water. "So what do you think? The Mushrooms for the Feywild are over here." She said moving to gathering of various mushrooms in weird shapes and vibrant colors. "This one is my favorite." She said pointing to bright pink and green one shaped a bit like a heart.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gwyn welcomed the distraction of the mushrooms, even if the half-fae kept glancing back nervously at Blodeuyn as if the mage was some kind of dangerous-but-currently-calm predator Gwyn wasn't familiar with. Their nervousness faded a bit as they started to notice the bugs moving about too, watching their tiny legs skitter around the garden. 

HIU51YZ.png

"That one is pretty neat. And I think the bugs like it, too." The wyvern rider plucked a beetle off of the ground, placing it in one cupped hand. "Like this guy!"

• 2 weeks later...

Hearing Neve's footsteps, Candide finished his singing to himself and turned to the sound of the voice -- Neve. He cracked a little bit of a cheeky grin.

cLXDy87.png

"Ahah, well, if you cannot understand what I am saying, how can you know if the poem is impressive?"

cLXDy87.png

"Mais non, I kid. The language you hear me speak is Arnaise -- the tongue of my homeland, Arne. It is across the waters from Tameloc, you see, but does not share in many of its... more unique properties."

cLXDy87.png

"In fact, the only reason I can speak Tamelocian as well as I can is the study of poetry I performed back when I was in my homeland."

mpREK4E.png

"Arne... I was sure you weren't from around here, but couldn't quite put a finger on where you were from. I've never really left Tameloc before. Or interacted all that much with foreigners, for that matter." She nodded to herself, filing that information away for later. "Did you do a lot of songs and poems from other countries? I'd have figured people preferred to hear songs they could understand the words of."