Fire Emblem On The Forums: Excalibur Glacius [IC]

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

Chapter 1: The Ice Queen's March

Year 1527: 6th of Second Heat

The Queen has summoned you. You were lead by servants into a somewhat cramped, oval shaped room. In the middle is the famous round table, with six seats arranged around the table. As the servant instructs you take a seat. As more people arrive, only one seat is left unoccupied and it's easy to guess that it would be the Queen's. The other people who arrived you recognise from around the castle. Maybe you even talked to them, but this is the first time that all five of you are together. 

Lucan.png

Soon afterwards, a servant with a tray full of tea enters the room. You recognise him as Lucan, Rosanne's personal butler that is always present with her. He places a cup of tea in front of each of you. "Master Candide, Lady Neve, Lady Blodeuyn." He refers to each person as he places a cup in front of them. And then there is a clear change in his tone of voice as he addresses the last two. "Lady Mercia, Master Gwyn." With the tea served, he bows his head slightly. "The Queen will be with you shortly." And he takes his leave.

A quarter of an hour later, the doors open up again. Rosanne Pendragon walks in, fully armored and with Excalibur at her side. Following her are Lucan and of course, Merlin. She takes her seat on the free chair and makes contact with everyone present, one at a time. And then she begins:

Rossane_2.0.png

"Thank you for coming. I have gathered all of you today, because I have a request. Should you accept, all of you will have the opportunity to serve directly under me, and protect this country from threats." Rosanne paused to gauge everyone's reactions and then continued. "I have chosen each one of you because of your skills, and because I feel like I can trust you. And that is the thing I need the most right now, people who I can trust. Please do not fail me." 

Lucan takes the cue, and unfurls a map of Tameloc on the centre of the table. The Queen gets up, and unsheathes her excalibur. With the tip she points at the map, specifically at a region near the shores of the Marshlands. "Rumors of the Tsukiochi Empire's invasion are true, as more and more scouts have been found inland. Our navy has intercepted a large vessel out at sea and was unable to sink it. However they must have taken heavy losses. Given the ship's trajectory it will most certainly make ship fall in this area. We will go out and intercept them. The Marshlands are in open rebellion against us but I will make a statement by going myself. I will show them that I fear no one, and will put my life in the line for this country." She lifts her eyes from the map and looks upon you again. "And I ask the same of you as well. Our force will be small so that we may move quickly, it will be the five of you Lucan and Merlin-" 

Merlin.png

"Forgive me, my queen, but I will not be joining you." Merlin interjects. "I have urgent matters that require my attention outside of the capital. I hope that the greatest of my apprentices will suffice in this battle." 

Rossane_2.0.png

Rosanne sighs deeply. "So be it. We will be seven, but more than enough to intercept the survivors in the vessel. Additionally, we have information that Lancelot The Black was sighted in a nearby village. After we have dealt with the invaders, we will travel to this village and speak to him if he is there. The Knights of The Round Table still hold a great deal of respect with the people of Tameloc, having one on our side would greatly increase support for our cause and our fighting power." Sheathing Excalibur, the Queen sits back down and pauses for a moment. "I understand that I am asking a lot of you, there is no shame in refusing my request. But if you accept, I expect you to fight with all your might. Might that I know you are all capable of. So, will you join me?"

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gwyn heard the tone change. It was something the half-fae had heard before, at home. People around there weren't always nice to people like Gwyn, but maybe Rosanne would be, so Gwyn decided not to make an issue of it. After all, there were other, bigger bad guys to beat up. The matter was gone from their mind as quickly as it had entered, when Rosanne started to speak. This was so exciting, being in an audience with the Queen herself! It was like Gwyn was a knight, a proper knight out of the stories. 

DYxTnhW.png

"Of course I'l help, Lady Rosanne! Saving people is what I do! Kinda." Gwyn fought bad guys, too, and that wasn't really saving them, but that also didn't really count. 

HIU51YZ.png

"Plus if Lancelot is there, I'll get to see if all the stories Lady Titania told about him were true."

Today was the day, Mercia knew in her heart. Today was the day that she would be able to prove her abilities to Queen Rosanne. She had been practicing her light magic for this very day; while usually she tended to slack off a little and just let herself grow rusty, only using her talents when she absolutely needed to. But not now. Now that she was going to show Queen Rosanne her worth and show her the worthiness of the proud Dragonborn in action, she made sure to practice as much as she possibly could. And now, being called to this meeting, in the very room where the famous Knights of the Round met, as Mercia wondered if she shared the same seat with Alexander, the great Dragonborn who she hoped to follow in the steps of... she awaited Queen Rosanne, looking very forward to her arrival.

Mercia gives a polite smile in the company of Lucan. She knew he was Rosanne's personal butler, and thus she hoped to make a good impression. Inside her head, she practiced her line. Thank you very much, Lucan. She repeated that line in her head, even having memorized his name to put a good impression. Hoping that he'd talk about her in good favor.

...And then she could definitely tell the change in tone when she was addressed. It wasn't subtle in the slightest. Even if she didn't already know that tone as the 'you're a disgusting lizard' tone, she knew that, from speaking to her and Gwyn... he wasn't exactly someone who she could get friendly with. Normally, she'd make a retort, something along the lines of 'didn't catch your tone, mind repeating that?'. But... this was Queen Rosanne's butler. Someone close to her.

6UMUHuk.png

"..."

For a brief moment, Mercia wondered if she made the right decision.

But if Queen Rosanne had the same sentiments, why would she and Gwyn be here in the first place? Lucan must just be a victim of society, believing half-humans were all monsters. Surely Queen Rosanne was giving her this chance so that she could prove to him otherwise. That must be it.

Mercia settled down, but she certainly didn't drink any of her tea.

Mercia's moments of doubt were evident in that she didn't even notice Rosanne entering the room... but once she began speaking, however, Mercia perked up immensely. She stood up straighter and paid absolute attention. She didn't take her eyes off of Rosanne for even a moment, hoping to show that she was well behaved. Mercia gave a swift nod as Rosanne confirmed Mercia's belief that this would be her opportunity to show Rosanne what she was made of. She patiently awaited the finishing of her next sentence before speaking.

YtPkhuW.png

"I will not fail you, my queen."

Mercia paid attention to every little detail of Rosanne's information, making sure to take every bit into account so that she could absolutely minimize any and all mistakes. If she was going to prove herself, she was going to have to make sure she did not end up flat on the ground... dead. Or just as bad, still alive but shamed for failing her first mission. While she was good with light magic, her combat skills were... admittedly less than satisfactory. She knew she was going to have to put out all the stops... if she even had any of those, to be honest.

The mention of Lancelot made Mercia wonder to herself if she could ask about Alexander. She admired Lancelot just like the rest of the Knights of the Round Table, but not as much as Alexander. However, the idea that he may be Cursed was especially intriguing to her... another race downtrodden upon, though potentially even worse so than Dragonborn were... yet he still rose up to the Knights of the Round Table. Mercia hoped that she could learn more from him...

Once Rosanne showed confidence in her and asked for her to join, Mercia almost leaped out of her chair, but remained seated, trying to still show some dignity and respect for Rosanne and herself. Once Gwyn finished speaking after Mercia's brief delay, she spoke with a tone of enthusiasm.

uDOHDYh.png

"I have dedicated my life to your cause from this point on, Lady Rosanne... please allow me to show you what I can do on this mission. I assure you that I will only put forth my best for your sake."

Blodeuyn thanked Lucian quietly for the tea and gave him a gentle smile despite how he treated the others. It was something she has seen a lot during the times she had been in court or around Nobles while accompanying Merlin. While they for the Queen to enter the room Blodeuyn glanced over to the other and tried to say something but always stopped herself leaving nothing but a small squeak coming out of her mouth. When the other would look at her when she did that she would look away and hide herself by drinking the tea.

When The Queen and Merlin came in she perked up a bit more doing her best to pay attention to what the plan was. Though that only lasted until Merlin praised her causing her to blush and look down at her feet. Once the Queen finished talking and gave the the choice Blodeuyn spoke up after a few others.

Blodeuyn_t.png

"I may not be as strong a Master Merlin but i will do my best to be useful to use Your Majesty." she said softly 

Probably the newest arrival among the five summoned by the Queen was a knight who looked to be in his middle-twenties. His chocolate brown hair was kept neatly back, bright white armor only occasionally marred by the scratches of battle. Two things prevented the man from visually appearing the part of the ideal knight: first, no sheathe hung off of his hip, and secondly, his eyelids were sown shut and a jagged, long scar laid across the bridge of his nose and his eyes. Deep, dark, it was a partially-faded but gnarled thing that along with the thread closing his eyelids dominated his face and quite naturally drew and kept the eye of most.

cLXDy87.png

This knight, Candide Durant, had come after the duel of the two wielders of the Excaliburs, come to offer his services to the queen, and now that he sat at her table, the table at which some of the most vaunted knights of all the lands had once sat... only occasional twitches of his eyebrows betrayed any nervousness. This facial expression, mostly but not wholly calm, did not change when the butler's tone changed in response to the half-dragon and the half-fae... after all, not only was he a foreigner unused to the concept of the fae, dragons, their half-human offspring, and the Cursed, he was unable to see in the first place that Mercia was a half-dragon, or Gwyn a half-fae. He simply sipped at his tea before the Queen spoke, allowing it to help him remain calm.

When the queen spoke, he put down the cup, resting his hands on the table and steepling his fingers. It was difficult for him to keep his gaze at the Queen, for obvious reasons, but nonetheless his straight, unmoving posture would indicate that his attention was glued to Rosanne nonetheless. When she finally finished speaking, Candide nodded slowly, surely. There was no hesitation after this nod, no pondering consideration of this offer -- it was the best that he could have hoped for, and he had come to Tameloc with an ironclad purpose. He began to speak, a relatively thick accent marking him as being quite clearly from Arne, the kingdom across the water from Tameloc.

cLXDy87.png

"I owe you greatly for your consideration and trust, Your Majesty. Thank you for allowing this scarred knight to serve you -- though I may no longer be able to swing my sword, in the right circumstances my words, instead, should bite just as much or more, and through my armor I can be there to take the blows for others. Not all of my martial skill has withered away. I am willing to work my utmost, to lay down my life in service of the valor of your cause. It is why I have come."

Neve had been... more than a little nervous, when she was summoned. She shouldn't have been, she knew. She was a knight, and a loyal one. She might not have been as skilled as her sister but she commanded at least some respect for skill. But, well... her family's position was rather well known, or at least commonly suspected. She glanced around, and felt her chest tighten a bit. One of Merlin's apprentices... a dragonborn... she really hoped this wasn't what it was beginning to look like to her. Of course, Rosanne would never do such things, but the fear was there. The appearance of a fairly normal looking... knight? He looked like a knight. That reassured her a bit. And she wasn't aware of any connections between half-fae and the traitor. And the butler's courtesy nearly had her sigh in relief. It wasn't what she'd worried about. So what was this about?

mpREK4E.png

"Thank you." she muttered quietly as she was passed tea - she did in fact notice the tonal shift for the part-humans, which was less annoying to her and more confusing - why the difference? She nearly asked aloud, but caught herself - it'd probably seem ignorant, or at least rude, which was not what she wanted to portray.

She was still nervous, but the tea was calming. Shortly, the queen herself appeared and took her place at the table. And then, they were right into it - she was too serve directly under the Queen.The clear indication, even statement, at trust helped to ease the nerves a bit, but the following words were serious. An invasion, on top of the rebellion... that was just wonderful wasn't it, as if they didn't have enough to deal with. But the Queen herself was going out to protect her country, and it did help to allay her concerns over whether she'd made the right choice. When the question of whether they would join came up, she did hesitate, just for a moment. But that passed quickly as the others spoke.

mpREK4E.png

"Of course I will, Queen Rosanne. I will aid you to the best of my ability, and I thank you for the opportunity to prove my loyalty and skill." She tried to speak confidently, not sure if she'd succeeded, but she was sure she at least sounded mostly right. "The people of this country need our help - how can a knight refuse?"

Rossane_2.0.png

Rosanne's cold exterior cracked for a single moment, to reveal a smile of relief and joy. "Thank you. I promise to in turn, to never betray your faith in me." And as soon as it came, her demeanour returned her more "queenly" self. "We have a lot of work ahead of us. We will have to juggle this invasion, and quelling the rebels. We'll have to convince the rebel houses to return to the fold, and reform the Round Table so they may serve the kingdom as a united force once more. We depart early in the morrow, so make sure to rest early tonight. But before I dismiss you, if you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them." 

Gwyn opened their mouth, but instead of speaking, they simply inhaled, their eyes scrunching up. The half-fae held up one finger. Gwyn sneezed, and abruptly, there was a somewhat different figure sitting in their seat.

1wNs4S6.png

"Oh dear, madam, I fear I have contracted a terminal case of stuffy butt, would you ever happen to know of a cure?"

Rossane_2.0.png

If her icy shield cracked before, now there was a clear slash through it. Rosanne covered her mouth as she tried stop herself from laughing. On the other hand, Lucan found it a lot less amusing. 

Lucan.png

"I'm glad someone finds this mockery entertaining." Lucan says, spitting venom but arms still firmly behind his back. The only sign of annoyance was in his voice. 

Rossane_2.0.png

"No Gwyn, I am... I am afraid there is no cure for Lucan's stuffy butt." She had to cover her mouth again as a burst of laughter erupted from her. 

Neve really, really struggled not to laugh. That was... incredibly rude and if it was done probably shouldn't have been when the man was in the room. But it was just so funny. 

mpREK4E.png

"M-Maybe... this isn't the greatest place for that..." Neve stammered, trying to suppress her own laughter at it. "Although it certainly lightens the mood..." 

Candide couldn’t help but smile himself, just a little, when he heard the joy and relief in the Queen’s voice. It was nice to have somebody so grateful for his service — it had been a long time since he’d heard something quite like that.

...and then he heard what sounded like one of the other people there, in an impression of the butler, making fun of the man. Then lots of laughter, some of which sounded like it must have been the queen’s.

cLXDy87.png

...ah.

Candide didn’t really get it, or at least what evidently made it so funny. But he didn’t want to come off as confused and lost, especially so soon, so he would have to act like he knew exactly what everybody was talking about. After a pause, he let out a simple:

cLXDy87.png

...oui.

Yes, clearly this was flawless. Now he would clearly appear to be engaged and knowledgeable of the situation. ...Totally.

1wNs4S6.png

"Mock ye not the fae, lest short ye find your days." The phrase was intoned far more seriously than Gwyn's impression of the butler. It didn't last long, though; "Lucan" sneezed again, and Gwyn sat in the seat once more.

HIU51YZ.png

"Or something like that. Arissell was always better at remembering that kind of stuff than I was." Gwyn shrugged, and took a sip of the tea. "Oh, I bet Gaheris would like that. Could I have a gallon of this for him?"

When Rosanne smiled, Mercia's more polite smile widened just a tad into a more friendly smile. What a beautiful smile, Mercia thought to herself. One that exuded radiance, while also being warm even in the coolest of icy expressions. She calmed herself down to listen to what Rosanne had to say, though trying to have her smile not be as prevalent. She made certain of every detail, and made sure to get some sleep early tonight even though she tended to stay up just a tad bit later than the norm...

...In the midst of Mercia trying to think of any questions, the half-fae transformed. And suddenly Mercia was horrified. Not because of the disrespect, but...

pXWnJXO.png

Oh no. Oh no. Don't laugh. Don't laugh at him, it's not nice. He wasn't nice to you but it's not nice to laugh back. Don't laugh, Mercia. Don't laugh--

...And then seeing Rosanne's clear attempt at hiding her laughter caused Mercia to break a little; trying to follow Rosanne's example, she slapped both hands to her mouth in an attempt to hide her own laughter, but her eyes definitely gave away the fact that she was fighting back some laughter. She calmed down slightly at Lucan's response... but Rosanne's own response made Mercia lose it.

re61P0y.png

"P-pffff-hahaha! Even a little lizard like myself can see there's no cure! Hehee!"

Mercia calmed herself really quickly, still smiling but now a little more serious than before. However, her mood certainly skyrocketed.

G53ZJ5j.png

"H-hehe... sorry, Lady Rosanne... um, I don't think I have any questions for now, but thank you."

Mercia's attention was now both a toss-up between Gwyn and Rosanne; Mercia still paid close attention to Rosanne out of respect and admiration, though occasionally looked at Gwyn in a newfound respect and admiration. However, once Rosanne spoke, she'd turn her head and listen.

Blodeuyn was in the middle of taking a sip of her tea when Gwyn changed into Lucan. Causing Blodeuyn to laugh and have the usual reaction when someone drinks something and laughs. After grabbing a napkin to whip her nose and a few moments of coughing.  She turned to Gwyn with a excited look in her eyes.

Blodeuyn_t.png

"How did you do that..? I read that some fae and half fae can change form but it never explains how they do it. There's no incantation or anything. How does it feel when you change? Can you change into anyone or only people you have-" Blodeuyn started asking the half fae a series of rapid fire questions until she caught Merlin in the side of her eye causing her to blush again and shrink back down into her set. "..Sorry" she said to Gwyn before looking shyly back to Rosanne. "I don't have any questions for you right now either Your Majesty." She said once again looking down at her feet and trying to hide behind her tea cup.

HIU51YZ.png

"Oh, you know, you just kinda. . . think about the moon, and run through that little rhyme in your head, and then. . ." Gwyn's head reared back, face scrunching up once more. 

m5GUSWm.png

"Arissell's better at this stuff than me, though." The half-fae looked down and frowned. "Uh, wait, I think, , ." Yet another sneeze, and yet another person took Gwyn's place on the seat.

JwPXWVu.png

"There we go!" Gwyn sounded quite pleased with themselves.

Candide’s brow furrowed in confusion now — they were getting further into this, it looked, and he still didn’t quite understand what was going on. One of them was one of those “half-fae”? He had been read of them before, but they had always just seemed like something strange and mythical to him, and his brief time in Tameloc still had him adjusting to basically grasping the context. And there was shapeshifting, of some sort? Hmm... he probably could not quite get away with pretending to know what was going on here, could he? He still didn’t want to come off as lost and baffled to the Queen, though, so he quietly leaned towards one of the people not presently speaking — Mercia, and spoke quietly.

cLXDy87.png

Mes— er, my apologies, but... could you perhaps discreetly provide me with some context, here? I have a perhaps fairly obvious problem with observing what is going on.

Mercia was so invested in looking at Gwyn's transformation that she didn't even notice the man next to her speaking to her, promptly causing her to be a little confused and only realize a little bit late that he was talking to her. She turned to face him, a bit curious about what he meant, then gave a tiny gasp as she realized what he meant by... having a problem observing what is going on.

6UMUHuk.png

"Oh dear, I'm sorry... I hope you aren't made too uncomfortable by all of this. Erm... well, basically, one of us is a half-fae named Gwyn... they're just over there. They have the ability to shapeshift... um, the first time they shapeshifted was into Lucan due to his... behavior." She whispered the last word. "Right now Gwyn's turned into... I don't know her name, but she's Merlin's apprentice. They turned into her just now... the first time they seemed to just have her colors rather than her actual appearance. Gwyn seems to only be able to turn into the physical forms of someone, but retain their own colors..." Mercia's explanation starts to get quieter and quieter as she glances toward Gwyn, hoping she isn't offending.

Blodeuyn_t.png

Blodeuyn's eyes widen in excitement once Gwyn turned into her. She looked quickly between Merlin and Gwyn trying to decided what to do. Her excitement and curiosity seemed to win out over her caution and sense of decorum as she leaned and partially crawled over the table towards Gwyn. She stopped part way has she heard Mercia talk about about her to Candide."Oh, right I don't leave the library or my room that much." She said as she looked over to Mercia still partially on top of the table. "I'm Blodeuyn you can call me Blod if my name is to hard to say. I'm like you said one of Merlin's apprentices." She said with a wave and a smile. "Now," She turned back to Gwyn with curiosity in her eyes. "Can I see my ears...well your ears but your turned into so my ears...anyway yeah can I see them?" She asked Gwyn giving the half-fae puppy dog eyes.

Gwyn simply shrugged, and moved one hand to brush "Blodeuyn's" hair aside for a moment. Underneath it was more or less Gwyn's original ears, though angled further upward as to not poke out of the sides of the woman's hair. The half-fae let it fall back after a moment, but seemed content to remain in Blodeuyn's shape while they spoke. 

JwPXWVu.png

"Why do you ask? Did you think they were green?" The half-fae didn't seem to take note of Mercia's explanation whatsoever, besides a momentary look of confusion.

Not answering Blodeuyn reached out and rubbed Gwyn's "ear" as her other hand disappeared into her hair rubbing her actual ear out of sight."

closed_eyeed_blod_t.png

"Hmm....not right."

Blodeuyn_t.png

"So you can only change your form to match what you can see." Blodeuyn said as she took her hand off of Gwyn's "ear". She mumble to herself as she leaned backed forgetting she was on the table causing her to fall back a bit. Catching herself she blushed again and scrambled back to her set. Looking down in embarrassment she meekly let out a "Sorry" as she tired to hide her face with her hair.

mpREK4E.png

"...I am so confused." Neve said simply. This... well, it hadn't been what she expected when she entered the room. It was certainly better than that, but still, she had not forseen a magical power show and tell. "I can't say I've seen most of you around - Neve Aileen Harvest, archer extraordinaire, at your service!" she stood and took a theatric bow. Then she glanced over at Candide. "...I bowed in greeting, sir knight." she explained for his benefit. 

JwPXWVu.png

"Yeah. Wouldn't it be weird to be able to turn into something you'd never seen? Though I guess it'd be really cool- haaa-" Gwyn sneezed midsentence.

HIU51YZ.png

"-CHOO! Uh, really cool to turn into a dragon or something. Or a goat. Wait, actually, I've seen goats. I don't think I could turn into a goat anyway, though. Maybe." Gwyn shrugged. "What do you think?" A distraction in the form of Neve presented itself, and Gwyn seemingly forgot about the conversation entirely. 

pQ2sFFj.png

"I'm Gwyn Maeleachlainn, the strongest half-fae in Tameloc!" The wildfolk looked quite sure of their own statement. "Me and Gaheris are unstoppable together. Bad guys beware!"

Mercia looked a little embarrassed as she was overheard, but took into account Blodeuyn's name, as well as everyone else's names. She waited a little while to introduce herself, thinking of how to introduce herself, before speaking.

B6XPwRM.png

"My name is Mercia Erwood. I hailed from the Winelands and pursued a path to aiding Lady Rosanne in any way I could. For the knight who can not see, and anyone else who potentially may not have noticed... I am half dragon. Thus, I am proficient in light magic. I am also quite decent at healing minor cuts and bruises, and I am hoping to learn how to recover injuries from battling so that I may be of even more use to you all and Lady Rosanne."

Candide listened as the others introduced themselves, and his eyebrows raised at Mercia's proclamation of being a half-dragon: that, too, was something totally new to Candide. It was a strange party indeed that the Queen seemed to have gathered; half-fae, half-dragon, and a blind man. Fascinating. Once the others had introduced themselves, Candide did as well.

cLXDy87.png

""My name is Candide Durant, former Poet-Knight of the Duchy of Lorne in the Kingdom of Arne. I am afraid that the cavalry charges of my knightdom have been put to an end, but I am nonetheless still skilled with my armor, and skilled with my words -- I may only hope that these skills will prove of value to you all, inspiring or protecting in a very direct sense."

Rossane_2.0.png

"You may take the day to get to know each other. But we travel at dawn, until then; dismissed." 

8th of Second Heat

And after the sun went down, and rose once more dawn was upon them. And after a day's ride they were at the shores of the Marshlands. True to their name, even near the shore the lands were filled with bogs and small lakes. And a group of soldiers camping out could be seen. They immediately scrambled to grab their weapons.

Rossane_2.0.png

"I am Queen Rosanne, turn back now and return to your lands invaders. Tell your Emperor to stop his advance on our lands." 

The soldiers gave no response, and instead took steps towards the party. 

Rossane_2.0.png

Rosanne sighed and drew Excalibur. "It seems like there is a language barrier. So we'll sadly have to resort to more universal methods of getting our point across. I'll protect this country at all costs, so follow me: together we'll drive these invaders back to their island." 

Screen_Shot_2019-04-02_at_20.50.54.png

Win Condition: Defeat The Boss

Lose Condition: All Allies are defeated

EXP: 0/100

Cheat Sheet:

Glacius:

Blodeuyn (HP: 18/18) - Worm (40/40) | Vulnerary (3/3)

Candide (HP: 17/17) - Artemis’ Song (15/15) | Vulnerary (3/3)

Gwyn (HP: 20/20) - Hatchet (40/40) | Vulnerary (3/3)

Lucan (HP: 15/15) - Heal (30/30) | Vulnerary (3/3)

Mercia (HP: 18/18) - Lightning (40/40) | Vulnerary (3/3)

Neve (HP: 16/16) - Training Bow (40/40) | Vulnerary (3/3)

Rosanne (HP: 18/18) - Excalibur Glacius (--/--) | Vulnerary (3/3)

Enemies:

Archer A (HP: 20/20) - Iron Bow (40/40)

Archer B (HP: 20/20) - Iron Bow (40/40)

Archer C (HP: 20/20) - Iron Bow (40/40)

Fighter A (HP:22/22) - Iron Axe (40/40)

Fighter B (HP:22/22) - Iron Axe (40/40)

Fighter C (HP:22/22) - Iron Axe (40/40)

Mage A (HP: 21/21) - Fire (40/40)

Mage B (HP: 21/21) - Fire (40/40)

Monk A (HP: 18/18) - Lightning (40/40)

Monk B (HP: 18/18) - Lightning (40/40)

Myrmidon A (HP: 20/20) - Iron Sword (40/40)

Myrmidon B (HP: 20/20) - Iron Sword (40/40)

Myrmidon C (HP: 20/20) - Iron Sword (40/40)

Shaman A (HP: 19/19) - Flux (40/40)

Shaman B (HP: 19/19) - Flux (40/40)

Shaman C (HP: 19/19) - Flux (40/40)

Soldier A (HP: 22/22) - Iron Lance (40/40)

Soldier B (HP: 22/22) - Iron Lance (40/40)

Soldier C (HP: 22/22) - Iron Lance (40/40)

Hanabi (HP: 26/26) - Hatchet (40/40)

[Glacius Phase]