So, We still haven't gotten our Persona 5 R on switch announcment yet. Until we do, I'm playing Persona 3.

ShadeStrider

This is my first Persona game.

Instead of 

Last Name: Arisato

First Name: Minato

or 

Last Name: Yuki

First Name: Makoto

I went with

Last Name: Strife

First Name: Cloud

Weather Names are Awesome.

This game is sort of a mix between a Visual Novel, and Turn-Based RPG gameplay. It's a great Combination.

It's actually a pretty good game, a few hours in. But to be honest, It does start off kinda Slow. You don't get your first taste of combat until a few days in. After that, you have to wait a few days before finally getting to Tartarus and enjoying the combat. Even then, that time is limited.

I do however think that this is one of those games that appeals to the... Weaboos... of Society. Why do they use Japanese Honorifics like san and senpai in an English Dub? I question my life's decisions every time I hear that. A lot of anime I watch don't do that. Danganronpa (at least the first game) wasn't this weaboo... or was it? Actually, I don't remember, It's been a while since I played the game.

You literally have to commit suicide in order to summon your Persona. That's Dark... But Possibly not as Dark as other games in the Megami Tensei franchise.

If only Staying up and Studying was as easy in real life as it is in Persona... Then my life might actually take a decent turn.

In fact, deep down, I think all of us want to be a Persona Protagonist. School Popularity (Kind of a dumb concept, but hey, at least you have friends. Even High School me thought so.), and Being really good at school (because staying up and choosing to study is as easy as choosing to, unless you are sick or tired). And on top of that, you actually get to have a real adventure full of danger and fighting. That's stuff that I can only experience through Martial Arts Classes and Video Games... sort of like this one.

So far, as of 4/30/2009 (in game, of course), It's good.

3 has some of the best music in the series.  The issue with 3 is that out of the three, there is no definitive version.  FES and P3P have their own flaws.  I personally prefer P3P though.

The main battle theme and final boss theme are my jams.  I also like the op song, Burn My Bread Dread.

3 has a theme of hip hop and emo drama.

4 is more light hearted and jolly, while also being dark.  It’s music leans towards pop punk.

5 is centered around style and flashy shenanigans.  And the music is based on a genre called Acid Jazz.