LF: (Resolved)

Natsukashii

Hiya, I'm rather new to Pokemon Reborn, and am trying to start up a working team for the coming hell I've been promised xP

(TL;DR at the end in case you don't want to read a wall)

I have been reloading a save on this one mining stone since yesterday and still haven't had any luck in getting an Odd Keystone. If anyone has a spare, it would be much appreciated, although knowing my luck I'm gonna find it right after posting this >.>;

TL;DR: Need a spare Odd Keystone because bad luck

Edited by Natsukashii
Temporarily resolved
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Natsukashii said:

Hiya, I'm rather new to Pokemon Reborn, and am trying to start up a working team for the coming hell I've been promised xP

I got a Male Espurr from the event in Peridot Ward, but I've always preferred the female Espurr for Meowstic's hidden ability. I've also been wanting two Ralts (one male, one female) because of an odd pattern of mine to always have both a Gardevoir and a Gallade on my team. However, I know that you can only really get them later in the game, (I think? I've only done cursory glances on wikis because I didn't want to spoil anything for myself) and because I basically just started my game, I don't exactly have anything super useful to offer besides maybe a Peridot event Pokemon or two in case you didn't get what you wanted (dunno if they can be obtained later.)

TL;DR: Looking for female Espurr while trading male Espurr, and looking for two seperate gender Ralts if its not too much trouble and/or you want an event Pokemon that I may have.

Ok i've bred them, iirc the female ralts is shiny!! i made them 5IV too, iirc there is one of them that is 6IV 

Just ask me when you're ready!

Ah, sorry for being late to reply, just checked the post! May I ask what nature they all are? Really anything works by me, I just tend to prefer Attack or Speed-focused Gallade and Sp Attack or Speed-focused Gardevoir for damage or status effects respectively. And Espurr's moveset is very Sp Attack focused, so Modest may help. But I can work with pretty much anything, TMs exist after all ^^

Ooh, that's perfect! The timid actually works just fine. I'll use a couple TMs later on and give them some status-affecting moves, since Gardevoir will be my second special attack-focused Pokemon besides Cyndaquil. I can't thank you enough! Is there anything in particular you want or just whatever I have spare that I likely won't use?

On 3/22/2019 at 8:16 PM, Natsukashii said:

I need a Dawn Stone to turn my male Kirlia into a Gallade, and from what I read I don't really get one until later on. I now have 2 gym badges, so capable of using a Gardevoir, and as such the other side of my usual tag team feels a bit lacking as a Kirlia. (And I'm worried one of these level ups will lead to me forgetting to cancel evolution, and can't really go back then.)

As for why I want a Pichu, I accidentally knocked out the one on the rooftop by underestimating how much damage my Pachirisu's Nuzzle would do. If they can be obtained later though, then I don't really need it, as I've got plenty of electric types already. If that's the case, just throw it on a Rattata or something ^^;

TL;DR: Looking for Dawn Stone for Gallade, on a Pichu due to me being an idiot, unless Pichu is easily obtainable later.

physical or special pichu?

7 minutes ago, Natsukashii said:

For the Pichu? Preferably special, as that will be the bulk of my STAB moves upon evolving, save for Thunder Punch from Raichu (if I read bulbapedia right), but I've got better physical electric attackers. Thanks!

yes. Then i have one! do you also want a teddiursa?

5 minutes ago, Natsukashii said:

Oh, if you've got a spare, that would be great! Thanks a lot! Is there anything that I may have that you would like?

I do and thank you for the offer but I don't need anything in return. Grab two mons that you don't need and send a request to "lis"

😄 

• 2 weeks later...