I'm stuck in a wall? (Rejuvenation) (and possibly gamebreaking)

DrunkenMisfit

So I got beat my dimensional rift Garbodar and after SEVERAL painstaking tries I was able to beat it but after I got beat by it the first time Melia kept glitched into the wall and on some rocks and when I went to battle it my character glitched into the wall and now I can't do anything. Anybody help please??

Edited by DrunkenMisfit
Just fixed up the title

On 3/21/2019 at 6:11 AM, DrunkenMisfit said:

So I got beat my dimensional rift Garbodar and after SEVERAL painstaking tries I was able to beat it but after I got beat by it the first time Melia kept glitched into the wall and on some rocks and when I went to battle it my character glitched into the wall and now I can't do anything. Anybody help please??

Sure! Upload your save, please.

On 3/20/2019 at 10:11 PM, DrunkenMisfit said:

So I got beat by dimensional rift Garbodar and after SEVERAL painstaking tries I was able to beat it but after I got beat by it the first time Melia kept glitching into the wall and on some rocks and when I went to battle it my character glitched into the wall and now I can't do anything. Anybody help please?? Also Erick's overworld sprite stayed even after I was beat. I can give more details depending on what is asked

On 3/20/2019 at 10:11 PM, DrunkenMisfit said:

So I got beat by dimensional rift Garbodar and after SEVERAL painstaking tries I was able to beat it but after I got beat by it the first time Melia kept glitching into the wall and on some rocks and when I went to battle it my character glitched into the wall and now I can't do anything. Anybody help please?? Also Erick's overworld sprite stayed even after I was beat. I can give more details depending on what is asked

LastSave.dat   Hopefully this is how you upload it? Sorry never had to do this before.

Edited by DrunkenMisfit