*bleps agressively*

AZzy

Hihi o/ So basically, I might as well introduce myself since who knows, maybe something good will happen or im gonna get to know some great person here...

I'm 21yo gal from Poland, nice to meet'cha all and all fluffy stuff, as of recent I'm kinda miserable with my life and instead of trying to figure it out properly, here I am, playing some semi-serious pokemon fangame bc hey, procrastination! all cool and good, there's no hope for me either way, so I might as well have some little fun~~

Been playing pokemon since I pretty much remember, since my older brother had a Gameboy and used to sometimes lemme play it; altho i kinda lost interest in it around time gen III came out, got back on track with gen V and VI, in fact my first game for 3DS was Pokemon X!
Apparantely I can't play these games normally, so I pretty much nuzlocke and give myself restrictions all the time, and this includes Reborn: I'm nuzlocking it and gods what a love/hate relationship i have, i can't even properly describe it, but I'm at Noel's badge and honestly doing good or at least much better than previous attempt which i miserably failed bc of unexpected Solaris' fight at Pyrous Mountain haha ouch to hell with that asshole

Other than pokemon, I'm into Zelda, bigger titles from Square Enix such as Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy, DMC, Fiyaa Emburem, Okami and metroidvanias. I happen to be somewhat of an artist, altho huge artblock and lack of time/energy keeps me from fully taking that up. who knows, maybe this summer will be better, provided I'll pass all my exams well enough to get my occupational title...

So yah, here I am Cain saying Please be gentle.png

how the hell do i set up my signature i want to put something dumb in there

EDIT: nvm im just dumb and can't read lol

Edited by AZzy

1 hour ago, Ulti said:

Yikes. Nuzlocking Reborn? Good luck with that. Lol.

Yeah, apparantely I'm somewhat of a masochist lol
and btw, nice avatar, I always wanted to play Colosseum but never had a chance

Edited by AZzy
forgot to compliment someone's avatar while replying to them
  • Like 1